/britfeel/ care in t'community edition

Attached: 241401.jpg (2340x1705, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hH7l-geHTws
youtu.be/CrTMc2i6Lzc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_culture#Berlin's_reputation_for_decadence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuckin hate trains honestly

God bless the lads who make new threads because I dont have the energy for it anymore

The community doesn't care.

Remember lads dont get done get dom

Was gonna smoke a J with some tea and watch apocalypse now but might be bit too long for me at the moment

same, probably havent made a thread in over a year now

What's this new cut everyone is talking about? Surely to fuck they've shortened it down some after Redux which was like three hours or something. It's a great movie, but how can they expect anyone except dedicated film lads to spend three hours watching a film. Having said that I've only seen redux and never watched the intended cut so maybe I'm the mong here.

I had custard and Jamaican ginger cake but my custard exploded in the microwave so I had to have both the custard and ginger cake cold

Attached: p4T8cJD.png (687x922, 897K)

But we care about the community. On here.. Love you bonkers lads n lasseses

>my custard exploded in the microwave
that's awful lad

Attached: 1460751408054.png (658x662, 37K)

Thanks pal, bit of a nutter unfortunately me, haha

Sir, please stop threatening me with "street justice". Sexual education is part of the curriculum and you can rest assured that your child is completely saf-- no, I have not heard of guardians of the norf. Camera recording is not permitted on the premises, sir, I'm going to have to ask you to put that away. Was that clipboard taken from of our teachers' desks?

Attached: norfparentsevening.png (685x657, 142K)

Why is therapy so shit in the uk?

got straight A*s
got into durham lads
:)

Attached: Screenshot (12).png (513x742, 546K)

I watched apocalypse now a number of years ago and i honestly found it quite boring. Maybe i need to watch it again

of the Vietnam films I've seen, I'd rate Full Metal Jacket as the highest, and We Were Soldiers was more enjoyable than Apocalypse Now. Honourable mention for Forrest Gump.

Heh heh look at user's custard all over the place! What a wally!

We're all un-normal user.
*hugs your arm*

apocalypse now was the least enjoyable of the classic films I watched last summer. I found it very slow and boring, and the characters underdeveloped. Made sense when I found out it was a trainwreck in development

ayy good job lad. I'll be going into my second year at durham, nice place. what subject?

Was at an open mic night a few weeks ago. Was mostly music but then a comic got up and had a go. He bombed hard, and kept saying "you're quiet, aren't ya". I could hear his dry mouth in the microphone. Then when he finished, in earshot of most of us, he turned to his friend and said "at least I bombed eh"

Cringed hard

Good job lad! Get in there and make your senpai proud!

Nice 1 user. What you thinking of studying?

>after a famous actress dies, three guys sneak into the morgue to fuck her corpse
Kinda fucked up. Turns out she's still alive. Short and gross.

Attached: CORPSE.jpg (685x1000, 94K)

>want to go for a shower and wash my hair
>remember I don't have any shampoo

Attached: 1547137049559.png (300x250, 18K)

I tried to watch it a decade ago and honestly
I fell asleep quite early in.

3. Hamburger Hill
2. Full Metal Jacket
1. Platoon

This further confirms to me that people on britfeel are smarter than average. People here are NEET because they are square pegs in round holes, not because they're dumb or lazy
and I say that as someone who has still gone to a good uni

thankyou!
subject is compsci
went up again this summer. it's such a nice place, can't wait to live there for a bit

I shat myself several times this week.

>Hamburger Hill
fuckin yank
rip off of Sosij Slope

I want you to know that this concept is enormously arousing to me.

best vietnamese film i've seen is called cyclo
here i found it on youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=hH7l-geHTws
really beautiful, very arthouse

Attached: qlSCum7u31fmqThkTDNLNQbV6RU.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

NHS is stretched tighter than my foreskin over my acoustic guitar

my name
my name
my name
is loads o moneh

I am incredibly lazy

all I enjoy doing is putting a good film on and having a nibble on sommat tasty to go along with it

don't think laziness means you're stupid though.

The sex scenes are graphic enough that you could get off to it desu if you're into that.

absolute CHOON mate

once saw Lee Hoyland at the train station
He was smacking a vending machine with the palm of one hand whilst jonathan stared at the floor

watching Louis Theroux Extreme Love autism episode

yea, I should have said, some are neet through laziness, but none of them through stupidity (likely mental/ physical conditions which don't affect intelligence)

>no mention of deer hunter
State!

youtu.be/CrTMc2i6Lzc

Crying lads

what college are you going to be in? They're all pretty nice to live in but it's a fucking slog to walk some places depending on where you are. Too many hills.

>turn on channel 4
>black man and white woman walk out of the bathroom naked
>turn off channel 4

fuck that channel, aren't they the twats who brought us naked attraction? fucking pure weimar tier shit 24/7

It was alright, wouldn't say it's top 3 though.
Has been a long time since I saw it though.

came across the friendliest stranger cat ever today lads. Was going up on its back legs and all that, and meowing. Then the cutest bit was it literally followed me and meowed at me to keep petting it

made me want a cat even more

is Jacob's Ladder about Vietnam?

Lee Anthony Hoyland watching the wolf of wall street and wondering when David Attenborough is going to start narrating

can the a level/unimongs fuck off for one day? remember when britfeel was a neet hangout?

i dont even mind wagecucks, it's just schoolchildren and studypaypigs who ruin the threads

I reckon its the best one, me!

I really liked Dead Girl. Dunno if you saw that? Premise was essentially that they kept a zombie chained up and fucked her. Absolutely belting concept.

>aren't they the twats who brought us naked attraction
if it's any consolation, 99% of people cringe immensely at that. It's like social suicide to go on that show, to show you have that little shame. Also everyone on there is so disgusting it's normalising precisely nowt

reminder that you are a paypig for a university

I'm a student and have been posting here for years ha ha ha ha

>weimar tier
i see people comparing now to then but all i see when i look up weimar is "economy bad".
what was all this degen shit you all speak about?

Did he have a big willy?

B-BUT ITH MY FRED
Episode 5672

To think Wales has this in place of Channel 4

Attached: download (11).jpg (300x168, 6K)

for me, it's the top gear special.
watched it last night incidentally

got loadsa dvds but i never watch them any more. havent got the attention span to watch a whole film... state of me.

Started but didnt finish. How did it end?

My Nana is pretty much on her last legs now lids. Expecting the worst in the coming hours to days now. She's a good age of 87 and had a good life, I'm thankful for that.

Attached: Helper 81.png (656x755, 39K)

The virgin channel 4
>Naked attraction
>Interracial degeneracy
>tranny documentaries

The chad S4C
>Pobol y Cwm

managed to get into castle
apparently it has a repuation of being overrepresented in private schoolers so hopefully i'm not too out of place there being from a state school
doubt it will matter really tho

comfy autumn soon
sooooooon

>age of 87
had a good kick of the ball. Understand you being sad though lad know you spoken about her very fondly

think it's overrated. falls into the category of films that have been overexposed in pop culture and so the iconic scenes are less impactful. the film outside of the russian roulette scenes isn't good enough to hold the film up when you've been exposed to countless parodies of those scenes.

good example of a film that holds up despite overexposure is Psycho. was quite surprised that it did, one of those films where you go into it thinking you know the whole thing purely from pop culture.

I'm sorry to hear that, my grandma is in her 80s as well and she needs a walking stick to walk right and sometimes I have help her walk, I just hope she lives long enough to see me get a job and all

Got real obsessed with expensive clothing lately lads. Just want a few stone islands

Watching real spergs and on this show makes me think those who say xd I'm autistic are just eccentric normies.

old meme shit gimmick play a different tune or trip so you can be filtered

Finished TOTDY. Was alright, kept jumping from entertaining to downright dull though. Anyway I think I'm gonna rewatch Twin Peaks S3 now

Attached: y7ir89by4ur21__01.png (1133x1392, 1.78M)

Most aspies are normies.

If I tripped there would be a lot more whining. Tripping isn't my style anyway

I don't really remember. I think she ended up biting one of them and getting some revenge maybe? Aside from how it was my fetish. I really liked how she acted and the way they tried to interpret the psychopathology of a zombie; gave it a feral mentality but capable of fear, humliation, savage joy. It was quite unique in that regard.

it's called the autism spectrum for a reason

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_culture#Berlin's_reputation_for_decadence

Barely even qualifies as a Vietnam film. Also its boring as fuck

Attached: 4476be1750a7dd16d47061513d873474.jpg (711x711, 60K)

Same, I just want some Tommy Hilfigers and a dash of Gucci and a sprinkle of Off-White

lad im castle too, represent!

I assume you're living inside castle? really nice but you'll be sharing a room. There's a fair amount of snobbos but it's still much less than 50% don't worry about that. If you're into drinking and shit there's a really nice bar with good prices inside castle.

designer clothing is for mongs and sheep

You're either a sperg or not fuck off with your vague faggotry

Post us some 7 bong jeans lad

>falls into the category of films that have been overexposed in pop culture and so the iconic scenes are less impactful
I never got that from it myself. I don't think i was exposed to the scenes much at all. I liked how the film was shot, a lot of the scenes felt very grounded in reality, which made it more emotional, to me at least.

>oh my god bros theres sex and black people on the telly new hitler when?

I can only wear kids jeans that are under a tenner.

Sounds good lad I like Tommy sweatshirts and polos

mate, the big first russian roulette scene was a revels advert for donkeys

Thats what poorfags in Asda jeans tell themselves behind tear filled eyes

One speaks German and Japanese and is a massive weeb

>I liked how the film was shot

Quick lads, best examples of cinematography in film?
I think 2001: A Space Odyssey is definitely up there, although the static models in the opening shots of space are a little bit dated.

One nigga just went omg

Fancy a good wank to some fat white lass like the lass of that naked attraction webm. Mmmm.

never made any difference for me.

>I think 2001: A Space Odyssey
Now that is a film i thought was over rated. It bored me to death

Is there? Never seen it myself bro, I watch Pobol Y Cwm

Attached: DOnKVr2h.jpg (831x1024, 69K)

>best examples of cinematography in film?
Midnight Meat Train

oh cool
have no idea about accomodation yet, whether i'll live in or out of the castle. have to wait for them to contact me now about all that stuff. would rather not share a room obviously but not overly bothered if i have to
yeah i've seen the bar, looks well nice. big fan of how cheap a pint was, being from around london that isn't something i'm used to. i imagine i'll spend a fair bit of time there

>you can either buy 300 bong jeans from Gucci or bottom of the barrel crap from a supermarket

Attached: d04.png (478x523, 14K)

i'd rate fmj much higher than platoon. imo the best anti war films are the ones that portray war as something incredibly retarded and i think fmj that does very well. only film to do that better is les carabiniers but that's not as good a film