Is it considered grooming if I have an internet relationship with a 13 year old girl I met in a game?

Is it considered grooming if I have an internet relationship with a 13 year old girl I met in a game?

Attached: 1564073255089.jpg (1274x2184, 347K)

assuming you are of age to be posting here, you are a pedophile and should be lined up and executed.

Attached: 1565656421324.gif (220x220, 933K)

not if its not sexual in any way

yes. die.

i mean as in a friend to friend relationship

a non-sexual romantic relationship probably is

facebook tourists

all of us here have unwitting internet relationships with young teens with malleable brains and their lives will forever be ruined by the propaganda and misinformation that we spew ad infinitum

since you're posting loli you should probably stay a fair distance away from children even if it's platonic

what kind of relationship? if it's just talking then it's definitely not grooming. girls that age are fun and cute.

>non-sexual romantic relationship with a 13 year old girl
holy shit
i never realized how badly i wanted this

>meet 16 year old girl online
>talk for a few weeks
>says my voice makes her wet
>i tell her to not tell me that
>she regularly asks retarded questions
>can a dog get a girl pregnant
>whats it like having a dick
>are balls squishy
>do boners hurt
>can you have sex in a glory hole
>why do horses have such big dicks
>tells me one day she has something to tell me
>prepare myself for chris hansen
>says shes actually 14
>says shes autistic
>asks me to not get mad and stay friends with her
>she starts calling me daddy
how am i supposed to handle this

Attached: 1560419214329.jpg (665x574, 25K)

i sort of did but she was dull as fuck to talk to

I believe it falls under 'incredibly based'

you should have opened the romantic floodgates
tell her stuff like "when i talk with you i feel so warm" or "for some reason i cant stop thinking about you" or some other thing that would make a grown woman slap you and watch how quickly she will respond with the same level of romance

discontinue contact

she was so boring i didnt even want to bother with that shit

you fucking fall in love with your Internet daughter then kys when she starts sending lewds and her mom finds out and calls the police
rip me

Yes.
Even if you don't have intentions to ask for nudes or anything, that's fucking weird as fuck and you will be viewed as a filthy pedo regardless.

In the USA if you contact an 17 or younger it's like 20 years even if you don't meet them or even talk about sex pretty sure. It's why they are hidden on social networking sites to only their own age and younger.

Yes. Terrain ahead. Pull up.

this is 100% bullshit but it's good practice to stay away from them anyway

Redpill: You're on Jow Forums. If you have the same browsing and posting habits, you're probably talking to several children, several old people, a lot of teenagers, and a bunch of middle-aged soccer moms simultaneously, daily, without knowing it.

met a 12 year old girl in vrchat, started calling me Papa (my user name). i never did or said anything creepy to her, just ran into her on certain servers, and occasionally sent le funny memes on discord. she'd come to me for like big brotherly advice sometimes, turns out she was in contact with guys as old as in their 30s, and they'd buy her games and stuff just in return for paying attention to them and playing games with them. this is really common, it absolutely is grooming, but some of those girls know what they're doing too. i faded out pretty quickly after that. shit is just asking for trouble.

i gave her my phone number already so its kind of hard
she just called 5 minutes ago to tell me that she woke up from a nap
>hey i was sleeping
>but im up now
>ok ill talk to you later
it was like a 10 second phone call

just remember you dont have to actually do or say anything sexual/inappropriate to be ruined, she just has to say you did. you gotta try to fade out man.

>>pretty sure
I was sardonically exaggerating for effect to make fun of how idiotic our ethics are here.

That's not a redpill though. You're abusing the meme. A real redpill is that everyone acts childish when they're not facing consequences and we only assume people are teens here due to this. Everyone is two faced in real life.

Do you like being called daddy?

how old are you? if your 18 its not that bad but if you're over 20 you should probably stop talking to her

ywn have a retarded internet daughter

it bothered me a bit at first but now im indifferent. its either daddy or gummybear or a cutesy variation on my acual name.

when they call you sir in a sexual conversation, ugh

this is why if I ever have a daughter she is never using the fucking internet

why are so many men like that?