Ok lads, give me some of your favourite films, indie or whatever. Just need something to take my mind off my life

Ok lads, give me some of your favourite films, indie or whatever. Just need something to take my mind off my life.

Attached: OJLYCZU.jpg (1080x1074, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iLNpsf1k_Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=7OzEbS-ukyk
youtube.com/watch?v=3nj5MMURCm8
youtu.be/uUfBVLAY_pU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CzkIEMeXwMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Made in Britain
youtube.com/watch?v=iLNpsf1k_Yw

Elephant '89
youtube.com/watch?v=7OzEbS-ukyk

i dont watch movies a lot but here we go
shit taste but whatever

American Beauty
The third Die Hard
Ocean waves (the anime)
Spirited Away
Kiki's delivery service

Attached: 3.png (1006x712, 726K)

Primer
youtube.com/watch?v=3nj5MMURCm8

Killing of a Sacred Deer, The Lobster, Waking Life, Melancholia, Scanner Darkly, The Machinist, Memento, The Prestige, The Game, Gone Girl, Shutter Island, Antichrist, Videodrome, The Virgin Suicides, Donnie Darko, Devil's Advocate, Moon, Parasomnia, American History X, In Bruges, BR 2049, Enter the Void, Irreversible, The Witch, Black Death, Fear and Loathing, Raw (French), Drive, Cloud Atlas, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Primer, etc.

imagine having to put (french) in your shitty list of films. i thought r9k's taste in music was dreadful, guess this board just has no culture whatsoever

Watch In the Mouth of Madness
Its a masterpiece

I had to put it because there are multiple films with the same title you total fucking dumbass

whiplash is great fletcher really gets my dick hard

ok (you are a retard with bad taste)

youtu.be/uUfBVLAY_pU Johnny got a gun

Eraserhead
Following
videodrome
Pi
The 7th seal
12 Angry men
Hereditary
Nostalghia
Sanjuro
Yojimbo
My man Godfrey
It's a Wonderful Life
a flew over the cuckoo's nest
The lobster
Brazil
Stalker
Empire of the sun
American Pyscho
Old boy
Leon the professional
And many more, but it will take too long to list.

Cont: Spring (indie horror), Blue is the Warmest Color, Whispering Corridors 4: Voice, Suicide Room, Synecdoche, Mulholland Drive, Funny Games, Hard Candy, A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night, Ex Drummer, Trainspotting, Memories of Murder, Tree of Life, Heavenly Creatures, Goodnight Mommy, Ex Machina, Coherence (made a list for a mate recently lol)

Taste is subjective. Thanks for the input.

Bram Stokers Dracula

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CzkIEMeXwMg

Attached: 33E83B3A-32F9-4474-84E4-255A6398C33E.jpg (400x216, 17K)

Koe no Katachi was nice. Almoat made me cry from the feels

I really liked Neon Demon but it might not be your thing OP. my fave movie is Deadgirl tho

If you like disturbing cinema you should definitely watch Irreversibel.

Nice list user. Have you seen identity, perfect blue, network, the fall, and it's such a beautiful day?

> the fall, and it's such a beautiful day
those are the only 2 i haven't seen, why?

le cercle rouge
M
le samourai
the exterminating angel
in bruges
solaris
city of lost children
mishima a life in four chapters
blow out
onibaba
twilight samurai and hidden blade

some of my favourite films

Attached: 1555704091542.gif (400x300, 913K)

Seemed like they'd be up your alley. How about the fountain, dark city, upstream color, or wag the dog?

Restless by Gus Van Sant.
I really like romances, but only very specific ones. Most romances I rather despise, but the ones that hit the correct notes I love. I get carried away, I get melancholic.
This one in specific is an all time favourite of mine. It's cute, it's quirky, and the relationship does not feel built on sexuality. It may not be a great film but I have really strong feelings towards it.

Attached: 1545163197458.png (640x632, 312K)

>the fountain, dark city
Only those 2 from the ones you listed, I will watch upstream color since it sounds interesting. Not really interested in the other one to be honest. But thanks for listing a new movie i want to watch user.

Watch Tombstone, and then Unforgiven.
Actually watch them in the opposite order.
Great modern westerns.

That's fair. The two you hadn't seen on my other reply are both stellar. ISABD has a similar emotional quality to upstream color and eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.

I highly recommend Swiss Army Man, the protagonist is a downright r9k robot living in the woods who basically falls in love with the starvation-fueled concept of being able to be himself without anyone judging him. And it's the best love story I've ever seen.

Hmm i don't know, i was just put off because of the way it is animated (the art too) But maybe i shouldn't judge it by that. I have put movies on hold because of things like this (same with books) and they turned out to be great, so i will watch it too. Thanks.

Nice, especially Eraserhead, Pi, Brazil, and American Psycho. Here's a little chart I made. I have a low IQ, by the way.

Attached: retard chart.jpg (2224x1722, 426K)