I CANT FUCKING DO IT ANYMORE...

I CANT FUCKING DO IT ANYMORE. THE ALCOHOL ISNT STRONG ENOUGH FUCKING STUPID SHIT THIS BULLSHIT FUCKING COCKSUCKER STUPID GUINEA NIGGER SHIT FUCK FUCK RE\EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1539186341737.gif (400x326, 795K)

I have this narrative in my head that all these posts are by the same alcoholic femanon drinking herself to death on Jow Forums

Yeah... I know user, I know. This shit sucks.

>females
>Jow Forums
Gotta kill that self nigger.

Me too. I'm just about done. *loads*

I FUCKING CANT IT DOESNT GET BETTER I CANT STAND IT THIS DUMD DRUDGERRY ITS POINTLESS WHY DO I KEEP GOUING

Attached: wheel gat.jpg (2592x1944, 1.02M)

best thread in the catalogue keep posting

>guinea nigger
WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK WEEK

>mfw i lost contact with my dealer, who has probably stopped dealing anyway
fml desu senpaitchi

goodyye goodbye goosvye

i cant fucking do ti why am i such a coward

is that a Smith and Wesson model 19? you should not shoot yourself and instead go to a pistol range and practice getting better at shooting. look at how the under lug is cut short to allow lighter weight and better pointability. bill Jordan would be proud of you if you became a world class idpa marksman with such a good piece

Mix it with phenibut, my dude. Just make sure to not post, 'cause you'll be a fucking idiot.

stop being such a spastic and get some proper alcohol.

im like 2 cups vokda and 1 vup whiskey in I just cant get numb

That is not a lot.

i know its not enough

Then you can just do what I'm currently doing: Drinking until you struggle to keep your eyes open, so that you'll fall asleep quickly.

thers not enliugh alcohol.,

Again, get some phenibut, my dude. At least if anxiety is part of your issue. If it's just pure depression, I dunno, alcohol's an okay solution until it kills you.

is that over the counter how do i git some?

Assuming you're an Amerikan, you can buy it online as a "supplement" and there won't be any issue. I guess you should google a bit to check with your state laws, but generally speaking it should be fine.