I'm living my second life. Anyone else on their second chance?

I'm living my second life. Anyone else on their second chance?

>dad wasn't there
>mom was a heroine addict
>ended up with a problem too
>got into an abusive relationship with someone that would consistently provide
>basically their slave because of my addiction
>my body was their play thing
>end up getting out when he's busted in his drug trade
>spend what felt likes years, but wasn't really, in wards and rehab
>have a good enough job to live on my own
>sober for nine months

Attached: 7ab814bf8253e5eacf332e62f7664f49-700.jpg (954x700, 176K)

I bet you liked being his slave didn't you fucking slut?

>dad wasnt there

I'm on the continue screen, times running out and I'm out of coins. It deeply sucks to suck.

At the time, definitely. I even visited him a few times before I was given the opportunity to clean up. Sometimes I dream about him or remember how happy I would be when he was good to me. The thing is I know that it was just an addiction talking and not that he was actually someone who loved me and wanted to be good to me.

That's the start for everyone isn't it?

You have a chance to get any more?

I don't think so, there's no chance for me.

I feel genuine happyness for you user, be grateful of your second chance, it's a hard knock life for every one but at least you can start over.
Take this tarot card with you. It will prove usefull.

Attached: 4d3.gif (222x533, 28K)

Why does everybody keep misspelling heroin?

Thanks I don't know what I'll do with it though.

It's because I have a GED instead of a real education.

>mom was a heroine addict
Marvel kills

>ywn have a gf who loves you so much you could abuse her and she would still come back to you
Please tell us what was so amazing about him.

Sun will always dissipate darkness, it also makes the tiny seeds of hope to blossom and marks the start of spring and the end of winter. So your winter has been left behind, be joyfull this is your spring. Remember that.

did you not read, he gave her heroin, you can find a white girl like this in any nigger town, and often they're even pretty, shits dope

Thats a good one.

He was cute and carried himself like a king. He had so much passion about anything it didn't matter what it was he was going to give you everying he could. He also manipulated me through my addiction and used the fact that he had whatever I wanted all the time to his advantage. I was like a hungry dog.

Thanks I'll remember this.

Can you explain what "carrying yourself like a king" entails?

You know that guy that walks into a room and you just noticed them. Where they carry so much presence you cant stop looking at them. He would always get what he wanted and he didnt have to be an asshole. He just got it because you knew he was something.

>Where they carry so much presence you cant stop looking at them
The only time I have experienced this is when they are a whacky character. My neighborhood has this black guy who wears a trenchcoat suit and a big matching hat. He always wears red shirts and has red round lense sunglasses too. Do you like these kinds of people?

Not really no he just had it. I don't know if it makes sense but he just had a way of seeming special. Could have been the heroin.

Yeah, that sounds mostly like a perception you had of him rather than how he would appear to another observer. Did he have a loud voice?

He could be loud but he wasn't typically. He liked to tell people that he wasnt going to be loud or that he didn't want to.

are you the same throat fucker girl from yesterday?

no but I had that done to me before

I ask that because I am trying to think of the people who usually catch my attention, but I am not a girl, so maybe those things are fundementally different.