Fucked my gf last night without a condom pulled out and she is on the pill and shit was cash...

Fucked my gf last night without a condom pulled out and she is on the pill and shit was cash, but still and now I can't even eat anything I'm so fucking anxious
I should've stayed volcel bros

Attached: 1558782101821.jpg (250x205, 8K)

if she's on the pill why the fuck are you worried?

Time to get aids and die, I guess.

The pill is only 91% effective with typical use and I have fucking autism
I'm just glad I had the presence of mind not to cum inside
Thank God I'm not a nigger

The problem here is not that you might have a child but that you are a child. Grow up.

>with typical use
You know that depends on the woman's behavior, right? You being a tard has nothing to do with it.

You're not wrong
That doesn't mean I'm any less fucked if she ends up pregnant, I'm american

Attached: DwlO6JwVYAAs-tA.jpg (1000x774, 168K)

Why are you so afraid of impregnating her user? Dont you want to save the white race?

Nice brag post normalnigger. Feel free to fuck off.

The white race is doomed
I should've invested in gooks
Have you tried having sex?

Attached: 1560735344589.jpg (800x800, 130K)

I'm not on the pill and my bf and I have been fucking with no condoms/relying on the pullout method for the past 4 years with no issues. not that I'd recommend it

That's a bit reassuring
I know there's a low chance with the pill, especially combined with pullout, but my mind likes to stress me out with what-ifs

Attached: 1561156488005.png (638x359, 247K)

come fuck and impregnate me next user :33

>came in a girl
wah wah im so anxious

one time I fucked my gf like that and she was on the pill, then she missed her cycle and I was really sure she was pregnant but it turned out she missed her cycle cause she used to be bulimic and she misses her cycle sometimes lol

I started dating my gf in 2011. We fucked without a condom and I pulled out and also used the heat method and we didn't get preggo until 2016. And that was because she pounced in my in the morning aggressively and I guess I didn't pullout well enough.

Dilate
Have sex
Interesting, hopefully I'm worried over nothing

Attached: 1559363063151.png (310x315, 382K)

My brothers ex lied about a pregnancy scare but I managed to prove to him that it was bull shit

You're good if you're doing the pullout correctly. Also if you have sex a second round pee before the second round to flush out semen.

There was definitely lots of precum involved and I'd jerked off earlier in the day so that was a bit retarded of me
Definitely pulled out in time though and it's always only one round without condoms

Attached: 1559090986021.png (414x403, 6K)

Precum is a boomer meme it doesn't contain sperm.

You're right, but I also jerked off earlier in the day, so in this instance it could have. I pissed several times prior to fucking and also had her suck it clean beforehand so even if there was any, it wouldn't have been much
I'd say I probably have a ~1-5% chance of her somehow managing to get pregnant but I'm still paranoid about it all the same

Attached: 1559537472233.jpg (1208x1117, 76K)

One good piss session is enough. You're really overestimating it. But honestly if you're getting this worked up you might as well use condoms.

Thanks m8, Will be sure to be safer in the future, I probably am overreacting.

Attached: 1558143457123.jpg (640x640, 35K)

Stop being so paranoid, fag. If youre that worried about having a kid youre not ready for then stop doing it until youre stable enough to. Calm down and stop being such a worry wart, youre going to drive yourself crazy.

>not cumming in her
>not impregnating her
>not marrying her
>not holding her hand while she gives birth to your child
>not working hard to provide for her

You're absolutely fine, user. I fuck her with no condom all the time and she hasn't had your kid yet