You haven't really lived until you've smoked meth

You haven't really lived until you've smoked meth

Attached: 1565870644909.jpg (734x680, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vidhole.com/2017/10/sandy-hook-victims-dad-caught-laughing/
youtube.com/watch?v=m6b6qPxAvY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll stick to MDMA thanks

stupid frog posting retard.

>Not being a psychonaut
Idk what meth is like but it kinda sucks that it's a hard drug. If you're not retarded you can consume psychs and weed on a regular basis without any problems, but meth gets you hooked if you do it too much. I'd rather stay away from physically addictive shit.

no thanks, i'd rather keep my teeth

I smoked meth almost every day in the second half of 2017 it ended up ruining my life. Masturbating for days on meth is a really incredible experience though, almost the perfect vacation from reality

If you have never smoked meth you are a normie. Real robots eat meth.

Eating meth is a fucking waste of good meth either smoke it short it or inject it

Attached: 1565158301606.png (356x1016, 10K)

*Meant to say snort it

>watermarked image
Nice image normie nigger

Eating it makes it last longer, a lot longer. Drop like what you'd normally smoke in a bowl into a small bottle of soda. Sip it. A gram lasts almost 2 weeks that way. Also a great way to wean yourself off of smoking it. But be careful, it won't really kick in until you've had about an hour after sipping it. Less is more when taking it orally, trust me. Too much is such a bad time. Just sip it over a few hours til you're in the right spot and you'll stay there for 10+ hours after you stopped sipping.

>calls himself a psychonaut
>hasn't experienced pure energy amplification using amphetamines

You should be killed for the sake of the gene pool

Attached: orbito.png (825x450, 54K)

Brb gotta borrow money from mom to fuel my high

Attached: 40FCAC8B-5B7B-41F2-B091-DD5A057F0EE2.jpg (1055x780, 534K)

>thinks he is le edgy and deep for using muh le high iq drug lingo

Yea where I live I see people on meth all the time and honestly it kinda puts me off from touching it. I'd rather stick with my booze and weed.

Meth is worth using once, and exactly once. The problem with those tweakers is that they kept using it.

Never done meth but I love adderall.

Go back to le 2012 you faggot he said >energy amplification
Are those big words to you? Hurr

I wasn't implying that using meth once would be bad or will scar my face. I am more worried that i'll turn into one of those tweekers. If I love something I do lots of it and I already got a drinking problem and I smoke a fair amount of weed.

And besides I like the downers more than the uppers.

Deepfag are you offended

If you support meth dealers or deal meth, FUCK YOU.

That shit ruined my best friend. He is constantly paranoid, thinking that he is constantly under surveillance and that the police are plotting with evil people to have him killed. He can barely function because he takes random events and finds conspiracy theories in all of them. He used to be a pretty decent guy but now he's just paranoid and unstable all the time and I can't be around him anymore for my own safety.

Fuck dealers, and fuck the people who support them.

Haha no one cares fag

Your friend is literally retarded. Why would you ever think using meth is a good idea?

Is your friend the guy that calls every news story a false flag on Jow Forums?

Attached: top kek as they say.jpg (265x300, 14K)

Never done meth but if I do amphetamines by myself I just end up masturbating for 5 hours straight and ending up with a swollen penis

Sandy hook unquestionably was though. You don't think so because you only know the mainstream narrative without knowing anything else about it. Like the father recorded laughing before his interview where he switched it to sad mode.

Sauce on this sandy hook conspiracy vid pls

Yeah didnt think so dumb faggot fuck

smart frog posting genius.

I do not want to do meth any time in the foreseeable future for two reasons, one because I think it will exasperate my cardiovascular issue and maybe kill me, and two because apparently it is so good that nothing I do afterwards in my waking life will compare, so it would ruin my grip on reality.

>Like the father recorded laughing before his interview where he switched it to sad mode.
had to look it up and its shady as hell, what the fuck man? vidhole.com/2017/10/sandy-hook-victims-dad-caught-laughing/

>spoonfeed me waaah
look in to it like every other curious person who informed themselves

better link with full video
youtube.com/watch?v=m6b6qPxAvY4

Attached: tfwdeadkid.jpg (440x220, 33K)

I uh... I think it was just colorful language, user.

Nahh I watched the Dear Wolfgang documentary. It's still questionable.
The arguments I saw are: the emergency services seemed super hesitant, the school was rundown and unprotected, and there were some loose lookalike kids.
He thinks no one died - that it was a community of actors. That's not enough evidence.
You can claim that the government allowed the massacre to happen.
But in reality there millions of crazy people with guns. The government doesn't have to do anything.

No, meth turns people into cousin fucking hillbillies even niggers turn white.