Tfw I realized that I had a chance my whole life...and that I blew every single one

>tfw I realized that I had a chance my whole life...and that I blew every single one...

Who else here is 'mentalcel'?
Wether it be overprotective parents growing up, trauma, a personality that doesn't fit in, someone who "thinks too much", someone who is simply more cautious, lacking in vital social skills, or just general autism or spergyness.

Who here is decent but is torturously held back from close relationships with women because of any number or level of mental issues.

Hell you may be completely sane, but in an era of despot and degeneracy, anyone with hopes for a wholesome life is now an outsider...

Time is ticking, I'm only getting older, and one day I won't have any opportunities, period.

What should we do?

Attached: Elliot Rodger_AP_240x180_1.jpg (240x180, 6K)

I can relate dude. I'm a decent looking guy in my opinion, but I am an absolute fuckknuckle with women. Shit does not happen at all, and I have zero confidence in being interesting socially because of past trauma inflicted by being shit on as a kid. As a result, no woman talks to me, and whenever a really desperate girl does I usually blow her off because I'm just sick of playing this game.

I've never had a gf, I was awkward in early highschool, and spent the second half in an all boys school.

I can't keep a long conversation with a beautiful woman sometimes, and I think I even stutter when I try.

I'm at the age now when this is unheard of, and it's made me bitter, so bitter...

While we speak, attractive women are being snatched up by more fortunate men, who don't really care for them, and are being assimilated into pic related en-masse.

My options are thin, and only getting thinner.

50 years ago a guy like me would be fine, but the dating scene is so competitive now, and way too fast paced for my liking.

Attached: 1537467507068.jpg (803x801, 125K)

I dont care about having a gf , its really hard for me to make friendships and maintain them , I always think that my friends are making fun of me behind my back which might not be necessarily true , I think this might be due to me being abused as a child

I think bullying has taken it's toll on all of us...

Attached: images (13).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Yep, I'm in the same boat. I've had women show interest in me before but most of those interactions fizzled out because I never took action.

Hugs back brudder.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Ughhh, this is me!

I wish my dad could have been a man and taught me how to fight and talk to girls.

I've given my little brother some better basic advise to set him on a better track.

But I feel like the day my brother ten years younger than me finds a wife and I become the ugly balding uncle is something that may happen...

Attached: 1542321005285.jpg (836x543, 111K)

We must keep the thread alive, this is the biggest problem facing young men en masse today

Bump thread

Attached: 1564954175558~2.png (700x2004, 700K)

Same. Bump thread.

I'm aware that I'm literally being held back by my own mind. There's literally nothing stopping me to do anything or to better my life
I know the simpel steps that's needs to be taken to achieve a result, but I just can't act on them or keep them going long term

decided to stop trying to interact with anyone, purposefully. It'll go very wrong but eh, I don't really care.

Fuck this image I swear. If any of you relate to this you're a normal-fag and need to go.

mentalcels are even more pathetic than the average incel, it's one thing being 5'4 or having a literal facial deformity but it's another thing looking perfectly normal and having average intelligence and still fucking everything up

Attached: 1541560425096.jpg (680x793, 47K)

How would we know if we related to it or not if we're mentalcel?

I don't know if you get the point.

Attached: 1564954175558.png (700x2761, 1.1M)

Oh great, the currycels are invading.

>No mistere Hansen, for sex here I did not come

Attached: bhaskaran.jpg (205x256, 9K)

I'm pretty sure that's not what actually happens in real life so I'll just continue my virgin existence by sleeping late and doing nothing.

kek, not seen this.
too real

I'm a 6'3 lanky Brit
I imply the speech bubble should say "fuck off, all these seats and you choose that one. Piss off roastie"

Asperges and bullying = instant robot
thats all I have to say

Then why do you insist that you aren't physically attractive? I'm 5'9. I know I'm physically attractive, just not attractive in litterally any other way...

Attached: 1564424927756.jpg (640x800, 72K)

>Who here is decent but is torturously held back from close relationships with women because of any number or level of mental issues.
lots of us

>paranoia and anxiety since day one
>insomnia since 9
>get depressed because of it
Never had a chance. Girls at work sometimes try to talk to me but i just short circuit on wondering what their motives are, do they like me, do i like them, will i give the wrong impression, what should i say... ends up with me going silent and try to find an excuse to leave.

Most of hs I stuck with childhood friends only in school and never talked to them outside school/attempted to make new ones, I was sad about having no real friends, built up my confidence and wanted to socialize.I was feeling really extroverted/confident, happy until I realized I burnt my bridges and had no one to talk too during summer, depresses me now taking gap year in town full off people I used to know.Why did I not just hangout??? Its a constant regret