Why are you still a virgin at this point?

Why are you still a virgin at this point?

Attached: 1.png (529x572, 806K)

because i just cant bring myself to fuck a chubby girl. those are the only girls that seem to like me

Me but with ugly girls

Because despite being attractive facially and having had girls openly admit their attraction to me I'm autistic as fuck and either screwed it up or accidentally btfo'd them.

I can't talk to people being a virgin is not a problem.

im not interested in dating anyone , Im just focused on making as much money as possible

You're missing out, chubby girls are top tier comfy
Nice and soft, like to eat good food, usually have big breasts and ass
I don't think I'd ever go for a skinny girl after experiencing that

do you mean like actually chubby or fat?
I know a girl whos a little chubby and she has a good personality, good body, and is pretty cute.
Then theres this annoying fat girl who used to look okay but after she went all lefty she turned into a blame everyone else for my own mistakes type of person and stinks awfully.

There is a difference

they gross me out and they usually smell awful. being slightly overweight isn't a big deal, but once a girl is like 30+lbs overweight it just grosses me ou.

1. I stay inside a lot
2. I can barely speak to anyone
3. Social Anxiety
4. Pretty high standards
yep that is probably why

i guess i mean fat. chubby girls can be ok, pudgy girls can be cute. it changes from girl to girl how much extra weight they can have before it gets nasty.

Pretty much just my autism.

Yeah it really do be like that. Chub girls that are like 10 or 20 lbs overweight are top tier, but once she crosses the threshold into being actually fat it gets gross very fast.

I'm a sub and girls basically see me as another girl or a gay man cause of it

I feel like i will be corrupted if i do anything with a woman. Its dirty.

Then you dont mean chubby girls,
you mean land whales.

They are THE worst.

They make whorish preps look like a Gift From God .

Yeah, being fat sucks.
But it isnt my fault I dont want to have sex with or date anyone whos disgustingly unhealthy.

Im not even that picky on the girls Im attracted to, I just dont want to have sex with literal pigs / land whales, who do nothing to better themselves.

>1. I stay inside a lot
Go outside and day by day it will get better
>2. I can barely speak to anyone
Keep trying and growing, here is a good place to start, but talk to people, don't just flame them or post stupid things
>3. Social Anxiety
I feel that, smoking helped me a lot, but I don't recommend it because it's a disgusting addiction. It was a net benefit in the end though.
>4. Pretty high standards
You shouldn't have high standards if you're low quality yourself. Makes you arrogant and delusional.

had a chance to have sex she was literally laying in the bed naked waiting for me i couldn't get it up and i never tried again don't want to face that embarrassment again

>
Go outside and day by day it will get better

Good advice

>Keep trying and growing, here is a good place to start, but talk to people, don't just flame them or post stupid things

Also good advice. I try to avoid flame wars because that is just wasted time. Fun but wasted time.

>I feel that, smoking helped me a lot, but I don't recommend it because it's a disgusting addiction. It was a net benefit in the end though.

I would rarely do drugs. The only drug I would do is weed. Otherwise I would be straight edge. Plus smoking cigs is gross imo, but weed is fine.

>You shouldn't have high standards if you're low quality yourself. Makes you arrogant and delusional.

Honestly the high standards isn't for looks. Its mostly personality with looks being a close second. The last girlfriend I had we basically had no similarities whatsoever and it sucked.

You're not missing out. Fat women are all egomaniac psychopaths since the thicc crap went to their heads.

Honestly, because I'm a pussy.

There's nothing wrong with me either. I'm not some 10/10 Chad, but I'm good looking enough and have a big enough circle of friends that I know there are girls that would be willing if I asked, there's nothing wrong with my dick, etc. etc. I've just been a pussy all my life and at this point I don't even know how to ask.

Because I don't experience much real desire without an emotional connection first and all of the girls I've gotten close enough to to feel comfortable with sex and really lust for either don't feel the same way about me or got tired of waiting and left me for someone without my sexual hangupz which feeds into the insecurity and makes those hangups worse
Also because I think sleeping with some random girl without telling them you're a virgin when you know you've got no real idea what you're doing just to be able to say you're not a virgin is a shitty thing to do to a girl.

Because I'm an autist with low confidence and no self-discipline so I keep putting on weight. I'm trying to improve myself and push myself to my fullest potential and gain confidence to truly prove whether or not I'm an incel. If I get a job, looksmax find my aesthetic fashion wise and gain some shred of a self esteem and women still don't like then I'll know for sure that I am 100% fucked

1. im bisexual
2. I dont like to initiate relationships
3. im "the funny friend" who hangs out at parties but doesnt ever have anyone there for them personally or anyone that's interested in them relationship-wise.

Attached: dgasgds.jpg (600x600, 63K)

I look underage,

I'm unattractive,

And I never leave the house.

1.fat
2.sheltered all my life, so don't know how to meet people out of a college setting
2.x.I almost never go outside, it burns and jobless
3.bicurious
4.have a hard time talking to people
5.mega emotional intimacy problems, so fucking a hooker or having a stable relationship is out with getting too attached or clingy
6.like too much obscure shit that I fear that she'll hate the thing I like
7.I just don't talk to people and have little experience carrying a conversation for more than a hello
X.I overthink everything and think people care too much about something

looking young when you are in your mid 20's is such a curse. I literally could pass as an old looking high schooler

I'm a heterosexual little twink boy and dominant females are so rare you could hardly say they exist at all.

You will be.

I became extremely low inhibition entering my mid 20s. I lost my virginity because I lowered my standards. But guess what happened next. I wasn't only a creepy mid 20s virgin anymore, but I was a loser with nothing to lose anymore. My dignity had gone. I realized that all of me was actually worthless. I knew I would never find real love or experience the chad life. So naturally I became even more depressed and suicidal. I felt like I was slowly developing dementia. And now in my late 20s, I am definitely a lost cause. My soul died many years ago, but now I'm just a shell of who I was before, which wasn't much. I am so ashamed of my entire existence.

brrrrraaaaaaaaapppppphhj

Because im fucking ugly and broke thats why

Attached: 1542950245664.png (790x884, 141K)

Id rather look young than look like a 40 year old in my 20s

Because I'm not a primitive animal.

Because whores make me physically ill and I'm too damaged for a virtuous woman to take interest, let alone marry.

I've become Asexual because of women so i'm proud of it.

I've had a lot of opportunities to lose my virginity. Half of the females were actually pretty attractive, but I just don't wanna fuck only to fuck. Might sound gay but I just wanna find a girl I really like and care about and that feels the same towards me

Microdick destroys any potential confidence I may have had. It's almost a blessing that I'm such a fat autistic weirdo because it means that no woman will ever have hopes for me.

That isn't so much to ask. But I bet women will act like you're being overly entitled or they'll use you if they're older

Because I have a hard time relaxing around people. The authentic me is lazy, uncreative and witless, so in order to keep pretenses with my acquaintances I never talk about myself. I don't do much except go to class and go home, so most of my conversations either end very quickly or revolve entirely around the other person. I have nothing to offer in a relationship anyway, so I don't even try going after women. A moment that will always stick in my mind was when my fraternity went out for a brotherhood dinner, and in a conversation with my friend Robert he referred to my "lizard brain." I was particularly spacy that day and was totally engaged despite wanting to be, and all of his humor was going over my head. It's like he saw right through me and recognized me for what I am, a lazy, uncreative, witless dope of a human.

The truly tragic thing is I did get to know this cute girl from Trinidad. She really liked me, and even expressed that she wanted to date me and that she had never tried sex and was curious. I had little emotional attachment to her as much as I enjoyed her company, and cut it off because it felt wrong having lust but no desire for a romantic relationship. In my mind I was protecting her from the disappointment of waking up one day realizing she had wasted herself and her intimacy on a loser.

Attached: Skeltal Bebop.gif (550x686, 266K)

*unengaged

I have a natural buffer against whores called autism. It keeps me safe

Attached: F06B309D-6B9C-4F35-93F0-FB7A1B6A1F0F.jpg (510x680, 63K)

Mei is the perfect example of a cute chubby girl.
Once they start getting bigger than this it becomes disgusting fast.

Attached: 1565843011230.jpg (700x700, 51K)

My freakin negro. Get yo chips boy!

Attached: 1516168577317.png (881x559, 396K)

>31
>Poor as hell
>Living with parents
>Wagecucking 7 days/44 hours a week in an underpaying job
>Have no friends anymore, two best buddies from school got married and haven't spoke to me in years
>Have pretty bad childhood/teen years that involved constant bullying and physical abuse both in school and in home which destroyed my self esteem.
>Don't meet women, don't even go out from my house except when I go to work.
>Spend my free time watching anime/playing vidya

I'm not even ugly or fat. Just a broken man. Even if a woman liked me, I don't know what to do with her or how to have a relationship. I don't even know how to kiss her or get her on a date.

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW I'M STUPID I'M RETARDED I TRY WAY TOO HARD I JUST WANT A GF FUCK

It's ok friend. I'm in the same boat for the most part.