Fuck you.

-RAD

Attached: IMG_3608.jpg (1798x875, 176K)

what did they do to you, rad?
why ciara and bonbi?

Fuck Ciara is ugly and this tranny btfo her lmao

>BBG not on wsg
damn, what a small internet space this is

Attached: bladerunner.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

rad is a bit all over Jow Forums

not rad. Specifically the bonbi in the post.

would you bonbi?

ask eliza shit on telonym the answers are lulzly

Attached: f63878f145a54d67b944df88d50b6ed4.jpg (2547x1938, 418K)

bonbi belongs everywhere. Only mad incels, fags and trannies are against her...

haha no of course not, fbi man

Attached: come here boy.gif (386x500, 1.83M)

I knew Ciara would give me her discord again.

And, yes, I'm planning on cucking jay.

-RAD

how did you not have ciara's discord yet

I do have it. I just need her to keep giving it to me like the good little girl she is.

If she continues to give me her discord whenever I ask for it, she'll eventually receive an substantial amount of money in the mail.

-RAD

multiple people have posted it in his threads before .i asked ciara if she got a request from him weeks ago and she said no and that his drawings are cool but she doesn't like how hes ""disrespectful"" about her and has no interest in him or his money . rad, what is your endgame ?

are you sure its even her giving her discord to you rad ? i know i posted it before when you asked. did she ever personally respond to you knowing it was you asking ? i don't want you to waste your money thinking she's talking to you when its really a 25 year old dude responding to your threads .

Baby steps.

At some point, I'm gonna request that Ciara post a pic of herself with timestamp.

Also, if she truly loves jay, she wouldn't be here.

>letting a child drop internet fame so they can grow up a normal life means I am an incel
Bruh

on the internet in general ? Im out of the loop with her but i dont see her use a tripcode or post pics of herself or respond as herself so i can't tell if it's her posting ever

fix your own life before trying to fix others, incel

Attached: howdy.gif (295x521, 1.03M)

fuck bud, my life has no reason to be fixed right now.
No mental problems, no physical problems, a job, and a couple of good friends. I feel like i am set

and you still post on r9k...
yikes

Attached: clownlaugh.gif (324x324, 1.55M)

RAD = Jay

yeah. When there is nothing going on at sp, or when there is not good threads on fit. You gotta pass the time somehow

>At some point, I'm gonna request that Ciara post a pic of herself with timestamp.
yeah that's not going to happen

Attached: file.png (753x180, 18K)