I'm so fucking lonely

I'm so fucking lonely

Someone please talk to me

Attached: 1554244460459.jpg (234x215, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wbf-Q6d8uNI?t=300
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anta was nihon no akachan desu ka?

What's up user? What do you want to talk about?

sup

it's 2am and i'm listening to mexican synth pop

I'm just very alone. Haven't talked to anyone apart from co-workers in god knows how long

I feel like consumerism and technology is leading people to kill themselves en masse

yeah, i think the consequences of technology do
you can't really be bored anymore, so why look for interaction with other people if you can play games and watch youtube video's all day filling the void

youtu.be/Wbf-Q6d8uNI?t=300 also this is pre interesting, 5:00 - 7:30 the idea that we might get tired of this shit and go back to using analog devices that do separate things is something that i hope happens very soon

>you can't really be bored anymore, so why look for interaction with other people if you can play games and watch youtube video's all day filling the void

I think I might be an extrovert with bad self-esteem. Staying indoors for three days in a row absolutely kills me

yeah i'm like that as well, although i think of myself like an introvert that gets fed up with not doing stuff and seeing people

i live with my dad most of the time and he's an NPC so it doesn't even feel like i am with someone to be honest

sometimes i go outside for nightwalks just to see other people when i'm fed up

Heya my dude. If you have discord, go ahead and add me shika#9339. Anyone else can also go ahead

Post a contact then
I'm not doing captchas to chitchat

Have not had a real conversation in years

How the fuck do you not feel like shit?
After a couple days i feel empty if i haven't spoken to someone. Maybe your just stronger than me.

Attached: aaaaaaaa.png (1366x1028, 998K)

The loneliness brings me physical pain it feels so unbearable I constantly wonder why I have not died yet

Would you describe it as a pain in the stomach?
Does conversation through text help alleviate it or do you crave voice?

Attached: Life is a shid and then we die.jpg (1000x714, 84K)

What band? I'm trying to expand my knowldege in my own country music but most bands suck lole

You are extroverted that user might be introverted, very shitty to be extroverted and lonely even worse whwn no social skills.

Sollair#1791
Say hi to me

Attached: animu röögi.jpg (900x900, 82K)

I fucking hate 2019 technology I wear an analog watch and only game offline. Be honest though user are you still a slave to it? I'm mostly free I think but certainly not all the way
-sent from my iphone

Go back to discord and dilate eachother please

Whats your opinion on kids having access to ipads and youtube and shit?

I'm so lonely I call tech support with a bullshit problem just to talk to other people

Bad op for abandoning

I feel the pain in my chest and I would love to talk with someone face to face text does not mean anything