How is this considered white?

I know Arabs that look whiter than people from Spain

Attached: 01E8CC7D-4902-4512-9CFF-1190D717ECF2.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
miscopy.com/10504/murders/brutal-brazil-chop-up-club-young-man-group/
youtube.com/watch?v=rDjW5Grfhi0
theguardian.com/news/datablog/2010/dec/07/world-education-rankings-maths-science-reading
worldtop20.org/2017-world-best-education-systems-1st-quarter-report
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>always meme flag
He's probably whiter than you, Mehmet

yeah but arabs arent european

No Mohamed no

Attached: E1D82611-9A1C-4907-99F2-D9AD2BC1CCD1.jpg (4032x3024, 1.37M)

>I know Arabs that look whiter than people from Spain
That's because you have more than 2.9k hours of sun per year in Madrid, while you have 1.5k in Amsterdam or nearly 1.7k in Munich.

I’m trolling I love de Spanish. What I don’t get is how you guys let spics ruin your culture and steal the word “Hispanic”

>Arabs
Spaniards have a ton of Moor nigger blood in their veins when their cuck ancestors were over-run and they gave the Moors their women to fuck.

>What I don’t get is how you guys let spics ruin your culture and steal the word “Hispanic”
Because they are more christian (and some of them work harder) than some Spanish people.

No actual Spaniard cares I'm sure

More Christian? No wonder you guys lost your way. They are literally jungle people who got converted to Christianity and now butcher each other like animals.

Agree, he must be a spic immigrant himself

>more Christian

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

Attached: FEB2AFFB-F5E1-4EB3-86D4-C23AC3084503.jpg (372x643, 32K)

Shut the fuck up Americunt, I'm definitely white, you have been far too long on this retard website to even know what white is, I unlike you have to fucking work outside, if you even know what is leaving your basement. Here's a pic of me when I was little so you all can shut the fuck up.

Attached: 20180605_181225.jpg (4032x3024, 2.94M)

If youre ever outside long enough to tan you might find out.

Is that a pic from Mexico? Didn’t know it snows there

not whute also a degenerate bc of your tattoo, you're probably a spic

Sage

Attached: med vs nordcuck.jpg (5120x2880, 1.19M)

Nice cuck fetish tyrone.

Moors weren't black by the way. Stop watching and believing kike propaganda.

Meme flag. Equals beaner

Spics wish they had my white skin

at least spics have their dick skin intact, mutt.

Definitely not white desu.

>Moors weren't bla-
pic related

Attached: mansa-musa-1.jpg (930x550, 189K)

My dick is intact. Thank you Mom

Most of them were Berbers so.... Most were not black.

>> 174146223 # It's from the Portuguese highlands, serra da Estrela hills you ignorant fool

Three things:
Learn proper penmanship you child
Laser remove that nigger tattoo
Put some pants on

That’s a fucking gipsy...you cunt. Spanish bro in potatoland here

It's from another Spicland called "Am*rica"

Attached: m346737.png (511x520, 151K)

A white among the Irish niggers. How is it living next to animals?

>Berbers aren't bla-
pic related

Attached: news_hope-for-the-berber-in-north-africa_0.jpg (960x540, 102K)

>believes hollywood revisionism

good goy

that's not a picture, you fucking spic.

> America is not bl-

Attached: newamerica.jpg (1536x1024, 479K)

t. kike

Look up two posts dummy

Wow a Brazilian jungle animal calling someone a spic. I swear to god your people are the definition me of barbaric Subhumans. I have no idea why you flip flop animals even come on here

Thanks for the tips t. Lopez

You Brazilians are literally mutts and of the worst kind. Niggersand jungle niggers mixed with European niggers lol

> Posts an image made by a computer
> Calls it a "picture"
> AM*CUNTS ARE WHI-

Attached: americanprison.jpg (1450x998, 277K)

> HOLA HOLA HOLA JAJAJAJA TACO TACO TACO JUANITO

Attached: m674457.png (680x537, 135K)

Hows the weather in Tel Aviv today?

> IM ANGLO AND GERMANIC
> AMERICA IS WHITE
> GTFO SPICS

Attached: m3458448.png (426x309, 68K)

Brazilian monkey lol dude GTFO of here you jungle niggers are literally the worst spic there is miscopy.com/10504/murders/brutal-brazil-chop-up-club-young-man-group/ nasty flip flop niggers

every.
single.
time.

Attached: shalom.png (3800x1904, 2.44M)

If there is anyone on this planet that needs to be completely wiped out it’s Brazilians and mudslimes and between the two it’s actually funny how your people are 10’timesnmore violent and barbaric

Attached: dixie.jpg (750x698, 340K)

shut the fuck up you disgusting chicano

Attached: guess the nigger.jpg (594x445, 35K)

> gas da mudslimes
> only huwait and germainic welcome
> fuck off shpic

Attached: m43737.jpg (383x383, 30K)

>You're not whi-
pic related

Attached: average brazillian.jpg (1339x633, 197K)

It isnt. Only northern europeans are white. White is not a race, its a subdivision of the Caucasian race.

All whites are caucasian, all Caucasians arent white. All japanese are asian, all asians arent japanese. I dont know why you newfag retards dont understand this

Lookee here mister:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDjW5Grfhi0

This is how they look on average.

divisive kike

We have the same flag faggot

>B-but they're whi-
pic related from a second search engine
Topkek

Attached: brazil average.jpg (1231x391, 105K)

Learn to read a book low IQ nigger.

In most wars when a nation is defeated they pay tribute and are granted territory, this is why there is a large Christian and segregated Greek population inside of Turkey to this day.

Arabs look like Spanish, Greek, & Italians because the original civilizations of Egypt, Babylon, Persia, etc were Greek peoples before they fell to mixing with niggers and tribals.

Original inhabitants of Ireland were also a Greek people.

Attached: 1528204297246.png (891x710, 569K)

He is a great portubro. He is whiter than you amerimutt.

Attached: The+Average+American+Phenotype.jpg (960x720, 85K)

Gee, thank God for saying that only Scandinavians are high, as soon as they cross from Denmark to Germany is all Africa

>Moor niggers never invaded Spain raping as they went
>meme flag
Obvious leaf

Moors aren't niggers.

Niggers aren't intelligent enough to swim, let alone build ships to sail to fucking spain with.

Olá Beirão.

Vim do twitter

He's Portuguese

Can you read? White was never used to describe a whole race, its a fucking ethnicity.

If someone said that the whole of the asian race isnt japanese, would you say they were trying to divide asians?

Oi Beirão lmao

Pic or you're lying

Muslims originally from the Middle East built the ships and led the armies. Moor niggers were just herded like cattle onto the ships like they always have been. It doesn't change the fact they arrived in Spain and forever cucked them into Spaniggers.

I knew sweds were faggots but I didn't expect them to bait for dick pics like this

Are you braindead? Do you think race and ethnicity mean the same thing?

You do understand people can be different ethnicities while being the same race right? Or is that too much for you to comprehend?

>mmuh this is white and this isn't
here's a quick guide to check if you're white
>Is your skin pale > Yes > You're white
> No > You aren't

Agreed.
(is that tomato?)

Nailed it

No, it's Lu

Americans are so fucking dumb they confuse Portugal with Spain, Spaniards with Arabs, and the cherry on the top is that only Scandinavians are white for them, the UK Should have left that continent for the Indians indeed, I'm out.

>I know Arabs that look whiter than people from Spain

Stop doing meth, you trashy mutt. It's caused serious damage to your chimp brain

Surprised but disapointed

Only scandinavians and germans are white. White is not a race, caucasian is a race. White is a subset of the caucasian race.

>Americans are so d-
pic related
>theguardian.com/news/datablog/2010/dec/07/world-education-rankings-maths-science-reading

Attached: portugal education ranking.jpg (509x689, 91K)

Scandinavians might as well be black at this point

So she's not white

Attached: Ines-Arrimadas-premsa-dilluns-ACN_1393070787_22520842_1233x822-1-e1513685394560.jpg (700x467, 37K)

Funny thing about this is the memeflag OP has, was the first land we conquered in North America, all of it, all the south part of North America

No shes spanish, her race is caucasian

Using 2010 old data
Meanwhile 8 years later the new Mexican American country is filled with people that can't read or write

And you are an indian, so you're not white neither

And would you look at that, in 2017 Portugal is ahead of the US on education too, we just keep on winning unlike your dumbass country!
worldtop20.org/2017-world-best-education-systems-1st-quarter-report

Keep it going, brazilbro :D

Attached: 1520443329566.png (237x269, 67K)

It isn't
Like Italy barely 10% of the population is still white

My father is german, my mother is anglo english. Im whiter than you'll ever be. Guess what, we're still the same race.

Why are you so hung up and butthurt about not being white? Do you hate your own ethnicity or something?

My 2% of germanic and my 6% of anglo are better than you, even you can't say of which part of Spain I am. Celtic ones that went England and Ireland were from here. Celtic ones that were on my area were whiter than you, my area wasn't conquere by moors, answer to that.

Do you know how to read? Shit's embarrassing lol

by whom? seriously user, you have to at least try to make some sense.

>brown eyes
nope

>spanish
reminder that real spaniards were blacked out during the moor occupation.

>be so pathetic you base your self esteem on your ancestry
Vs.
>be chad base self esteem of off accomplishments, become ambitious, rake in shekels

Oh, wait a second, do you know that the great emperor Charles I of Spain and V from Germany, told a lot of germans to came here for free lands because we need to restock deserted areas? So if you are saying you are white for having a german father, I can be white for having a german ancestor, your theory is shit.

Take it, blonde and with blue eyes

Attached: 3F65AF8300000578-4427132-image-a-98_1492651119010.jpg (634x950, 116K)

>whats an atavism??

Take this too

Attached: pcKBQqqo_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

White means people of native european stock. Mediterraneans are native Europeans and so they are white.

That’s it.
It doesn’t matter if a Tunisian or a Syrian is as pale as an albino, they are not of native european stock and so not white.