Write a lette

Write a letter hreYou know the drill

Attached: 31676377-fountain-pen-on-an-antique-handwritten-letter.jpg (1300x752, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUUPmFbUhWw&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dear op
your a nerd
signed,
me

dear op,

i'm sorry your thread is failing.

love,
me

niggers and kikes
NIGGERS AND KIKES

I AM ALLOWED TO SAY ANY PROFANITY IN THE COMFORT AND PRIVACY OF MY OWN HOME!

I'M AN ADULT!

YOU CAN'T STOP ME!

WHATTER YA GUNNA DO?!! HUH???!!!

CALL THE COPS???!!!!

Gonna tell the kikes at the bank to repossess your house and rent it out to groids.

user,
i want to run away with you and live a sustainable farm life and have 2+ children with you
we can eat chickens and eggs and vegetables that we grow

Okay, I will do that, and I can afford it. If you're a biological female

are you serious? i am a biological female

Yes, its all I've ever wanted honestly
I hope I can find you someday

Dear everyone I met online,
I am not dead. I am just too busy dealing with life to catch up with any of you. The fact that there are protests everywhere in my city is not helping. Any time I could use to catch up with any of you is time I use to plan routes away from riot police and protest sites. I know many of you are angry at me for not being responsive, but please understand.
Understand that if I am careless, I would actually die.
I would rather die a death that is not televised and sensationalized.
I would rather you all not see my face.
Not even you, L. Ive broken enough promises as of the moment.
Leave your thoughts of me alone so you dont worry yourselves
Thank you.

Attached: sd.png (832x656, 19K)

Dear Lori,

I'm hopelessly in love with you but I lack the balls to tell you. I know it's not really feasible for us to be together. I just wish I could let you know how special you are to me.

To Me
a

Because you allow one thing and reject the other one doesn't make it right. This is favoritism.

Sincerely.

Save her, she's all yours my friend.

OP,

how many fucking letter threads are you gonna make?

Hope you make it user, I really do

Attached: 3ea.jpg (512x768, 64K)

To M, the cute girl I met at the Tu B'Av event tonight,

I really enjoyed talking to you. I was flattered that someone approached me and even asked to keep in touch afterwards. That doesn't happen a lot. I hope we can become great friends or something more. (Also, since you seem to roll with the Chabadnik crowd, I'd be willing to grow out my beard more for you if you want.) I hope it's not too much that my biological father's side of the family has pig roasts. I don't eat the pork like I mentioned. I'd like to learn more about you and your family like why half of your family is in Israel and the other half is in the States.

Best
Z

Dear OG ENFP

I know that you're really busy living your normie life with all your other friends, but I tried to take you up on your offer of friendship. I tried to contact you anyway I could, on discord and the like, but you won't respond to me. I've tried to get your attention on here too, but you always seem to not notice me - or ignore me if you do. I'm just going to move on. I liked the discussions we had. I learned quite a lot from the experience. But, as you said, friendship is transitory. And ours never even began

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (960x960, 52K)

Dear Mother and Father,

You were both horrible people to me. Throughout my childhood, I think I went through every type of abuse listed sans sexual by your very hands. Gaslight, physical, emotional, manipulation, you name it, and you can add it to your already damning list of wrongs against me.

The more time I spend away from you two, the angrier I seem to grow towards you two. You two sought to live your own dreams through me, giving me excuses like "I just want to give you what I didn't have growing up". Perhaps I'm a different person from who you were? Perhaps I didn't want what you wanted as a child? Whenever I rejected something as simple as practicing piano lessons I was beat. A 7 year old child withstanding the full wrath of a grown adult.

I've moved out of home. I've become relatively successful in my field, and have since been on the path of healing myself. I believe I've grown as a person who doesn't reject his problems, but has whole heartedly attempted to live with them. However, there seems there will always be this sense of dread holding onto me. This dread that everyone I know will betray me like you two have. This dread that maybe I'll be the same as you two to my own child, and lash out at them for my own shortcomings.

I don't want to be either of you. I don't want either of you in my life anymore. Yet I can't help but feel how tragic it is that I feel this way towards my parents.

Just know, I could care less what you do from now on. I don't want any of your money, property, or possessions. I don't want your praise or attention. I don't want you two to be my parents any longer.

Sincerely,

user

Your parents don't deserve a child like you.

It's rough to bear the burden of child abuse and the tragedy of hating your own parents, but your feelings are their fault and their responsibility. There are good people out there. People who have betrayed in similar ways to you and would never inflict something like that on another human being. You're a good person and I know you're strong enough not to let your fears cripple your future. I believe in you.

Thank you user. That really meant a lot to me.

sorta unrelated, but is my gmod vid based or cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=bUUPmFbUhWw&t=
p

R

Fuck you and your loose sterile pussy. You're not worth all the bullshit you expect me to go through, you're not even that hot nor interesting.

In all my time knowing you, I haven't heard a single original thought come out of your mouth. A couple weeks ago you caught me off guard with an observation that sounded somewhat clever...then I remembered: I told you the exact same thing months ago, word by word. Bet you felt real smart, dumb cunt.

the most basedest letter in the thread, dare I say

You don't really sound like a winner yourself. You sound like a sexist asshole which is the perfect match for a "dumb cunt"

You sounds like a beta boy

D,

I just want to tell you that I miss you, I hope you're doing well, and I hope to talk to you soon.

E.

m
fuck you man all i ever wanted from you was friendship and respect but you can't even give me that. i'm not some piece of shit you can just throw around however you want. now im conflicted because i like hanging out with you and we have a lot of history but i cant accept being so blatantly disrespected and i'm not going to be a cuck and cave in like i have before.
g