Someone told me that this type of girl is what most people on this board are interested in. Is this true?

Someone told me that this type of girl is what most people on this board are interested in. Is this true?

Attached: D75TZ-5UEAAwIf3.jpg (857x1200, 100K)

Potentially it's difficult to know for sure when the line of "thick" vs "landwhale" has been crossed, but this image has definitely crossed it. Short hair is also meh, and the tits just make it unsightly to look at. Probably a 3/10 for me, if a 5/10 is 'average'.

Attached: 4tnk.png (237x369, 12K)

I mean thick girls are great but this is crossing the line for me senpai.

You mean Asian?

Yes.

Yes, I wish I had a cuddly gf to love and take care of.

If the tits were larger and firmer, and hair longer, it'd be a solid 8

Not sure where the image is from, but the Japanese reads, "I will get thin by summer!"

So, I think the point of the image is to show that she's at least slightly overweight.

I'd fuck it, user

Attached: DzBjmbmXgAEc-Gl.png (394x455, 148K)

If she was a bit fatter, and also if she was very hairy and didn't shave anything, then sure.

needs to be bigger tobehonest

Attached: 1529701395946.png (1286x1900, 735K)

now this is it. me likey

This, but not fat like in OPs pic. Disgusting.

That can happen in a couple months of dating her.

Short hair is the only bit I'm not real into, at least shoulder length desu
But I'd definitely date a girl like that

there we go. I wouldn't say bigger necessarily, just completely different proportions

My gf is built sort of like this but basically like said, nicer tits, longer hair, slightly tighter stomach
Shit is cash

Attached: 1558224552009.jpg (390x365, 23K)

absolutely based
fertility goddess proportions are best

>Potentially it's difficult to know for sure when the line of "thick" vs "landwhale" has been crossed
this

It depends on hip shape, hip to waist ratio, total body fat %, where fat is preferentially stored, and how that extra % of body fat complements their natural bone/body shape/proportions (usually goes to butt and thighs first then other parts like the stomach for women).
Certain body types look terrible with some extra body fat but certain body shapes that carry it well and complement it with their body shape look phenomenal.
For example, some woman look tastefully thick with 30% body fat with a complementing body shape (fat being stored in the right areas and natural bone structure complements it) but many look distastefully chubby if their body shape doesn't complement it.
It depends on a lot of factors.
Over a certain % of body fat it's just morbid and not appealing no matter what.
F.e. OP's picture is slightly over the line.
This is because her build doesn't quite complement the amount of body fat. If her boobs were larger, firmer, and her stomach lacked rolls it'd be pleasing to the eye.
The fat is beginning to be stored in excess within the stomach areas (likely more would be stored in arms too), and she's getting rolls of fat.
Slight fat on the stomach is fine, it can even aesthetically complement a mound of fat on the mons pubis, but when there's rolls then it's just morbid and unhealthy.

>TL;DR
If their appearance indicates fertility (healthy fat stores) which complements their body shape; thick can be a tasteful aesthetic preference.

Attached: 1445810313776.jpg (640x480, 232K)

No, all she is doing is displaying high time preference. I am not interested in fatties.

tits > ass

I'm sorry but in the last war humankind engages in, after the question of 'right vs left' and 'authoritarian vs libertarian' and all that inconsequential nonsense has been resolved, and when the last, final question is "tits or ass", I will fucking end you dude. I love you as a brother but I cannot spare you.

Attached: 1491795476990.jpg (337x337, 42K)

Short hair is cute unless it's a pixie cut.

Girls this shape look really nice spread eagle

That's just my preference about hair really, I agree pixie cut is trash tho

Yes. 2d girls are most people here are interested in.

Yes it perfect for most men. nice and soft.

Attached: 1565194682959.png (645x773, 66K)

What about pudgy with no tits?

Attached: D-8qGY-UwAA6SaG.jpg (849x1200, 148K)

BARF

ABSOLUTELY ABHORRENT POST ANONYMOUS

if you like fat underage boys

No, that looks like shit, Jow Forums likes it because mostly retards use this board.

Would squish