When you don't have the 'on-point bro' janny on the clock but instead the 'lazy fatass nigger' janny

>when you don't have the 'on-point bro' janny on the clock but instead the 'lazy fatass nigger' janny

Attached: 1503519270264.jpg (613x868, 271K)

I hate Aiste threads so fucking much

Those threads and others like them are the most obvious indicators that board quality has decreased. For me personally it's the 'uwu generic anime reaction image because this generic anime girl is SO me!' But it's whatever. Just report and ignore.

Attached: 130053545184.png (530x579, 334K)

He has no incentive to try since I'm far more persistent and autistic.

Attached: 𐌿.png (473x569, 283K)

One day I will become a Janny. I will become your worst nightmare.

Jannies mostly depend on people reporting me. Considering you're not a threat now, you wouldn't be one as a janny either.

Attached: 𐰀.png (383x495, 86K)

Fuck you Aiste. I'm gonna fuck your life up like you do this board. I am your biggest threat and I will stop you.

is that any way to talk to a lady?

You think I'd be here if my life wasn't ruined already?

Attached: 𐰃.png (381x488, 88K)

You have assaulted our eyes with your shitty threads for too long now. You dont have to get a life, but you cant stay here. Not anymore.

Why do you reply to avatarfags, user? You encourage them to post in this fashion. It's hard but you should know that just ignoring and reporting them is the best way to deal with this kind of phenomenon. Unless, of course, you're intentionally baiting this dude to respond. If you really must respond, a sage with 'kill yourself' and a bl0x will suffice.

Attached: 1448550603780.png (640x678, 485K)

All this talk and yet you can't actually do anything to stop me. If I had a boyfriend, he'd care for me and make me stop all this self-destructive behavior. But that won't ever happen so I don't care.
There will always be someone who'll respond, even if not, it doesn't matter much to me.

Attached: 𐍁.png (476x567, 316K)

I merely want to instill as much fear as humanly possible.

ill take the bullet guys. ill be your bf just stop hating yourself.

It's always a losing battle, user. Why do you think these losers come here, among other losers? He does not care about fame moreso than notoriety. You see his little threads with his typical orbiters, like he's lost from the delusional hugbox discord servers he frequents. If you truly want them to go away, the only avenue is to pester janitors with reports and ignore them. No matter what he says to the contrary, you can tell he gets upset when his threads are deleted with under 2 responses, that alone should satisfy your desire to see this silly dude suffer. Do you think cringe responses like will actively encourage or discourage this guy from posting?

Do not respond. Report and ignore. It's that simple.

Attached: 1235424123125.png (623x434, 375K)

What if I emotionally manipulated him instead? It's never that simple. If you people were capable of making decisions so straightforwardly, this place wouldn't even exist.

Attached: 𐰂.png (387x500, 89K)

you called my post cringe however you are obviously losing because it has triggered you enough to write a paragraph. I for one enjoy and appreciate tranny avatarfags post he spices up the place a little bit.

THANK YOU TRANNY AVATARFAG.

What you fail to understand that to beat me, you'd have to sink to my level and even lower. I don't think anyone here is willing to do that. Not to mention that doing so, would defeat the whole point of beating me.

Attached: 𐰄.png (476x535, 113K)

You obviously mistake sincere conversation in good faith as 'losing it'. Because of this disconnect from reality you possess, I do not think we can have any semblance of fruitful conversation so I will decline to respond to your pathetic bootlicking. Feel free to continue, you only open further the eyes of those who observe in silence.

op this is exactly how you successfully make a containment thread, thanks for this

Attached: 1337488841667 (1).jpg (614x640, 183K)

there is no conversation to be had. you just dont like tranny avatar fag for "reasons" and I stand up for them and call that out for what it is bullying. just stop trying to bully my queen.

>I stand up for them
>bully my queen
An orbiter is born. You have my sincere congratulations, I hope you and your boyfriend find happiness together.

Lazy fatass nigger is a good way to describe them. I own multiple phones, sometimes I report many of the avatarfag posts multiple times from different phones yet his threads stay up for hours. I get they don't get deleted instantly but sometimes I really think these lazy cheeto finger good for nothing jannies take hour long breaks in between their supposed shifts.

It doesn't help they seem to have a real affinity for lgbt cancer either.

some jannies really do blow this guy out and are commendable. i wonder if its something like 'euro janitors on during american hours' or vice versa. but you are probably right, some of them are just lazy niggers

Attached: 1421188311258.png (268x320, 202K)

>an orbiter is born
All his orbiters are absolute trainwrecks as low as the avatarfag itself, so lonely and starved for any semblance of personal interaction they entertain this retard instead of telling him to kill himself as they should. This is one of the avatarfags best tools, he knows all he needs to do is be "nice" to them. Nothing wrong with being nice or even avatarfagging at all IF you bring some kind of value to the table (and are genuine to an extent), other avatarfags and namefags aren't as disliked as this one (and he KNOWS how hated he is compared to them) because they bring some value whereas this one is pretty much discord drama tier. Like fuck me how low do we have to go? I don't get what that guy you replied to doesn't get, this board will become an orbiter chatroom thanks to this crap. Not like it wasn't on it's way already but still, discord exists for that.

But that's not true. I bully my orbiters all the time.

Attached: 𐌻.png (476x570, 352K)

The only answer is to report and ignore. Literally a superhuman feat. This guy is the annoyingorange of this board.