Why are men so fucking dense?

Why are men so fucking dense?

humaverse.com/relationships/dating/women-reveal-the-most-obvious-romantic-hints-that-flew-over-a-guys-head/

Attached: PJjH4vs_d.jpg (640x320, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6FkJISi91c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why aren't women more forward?

Attached: varg 2.jpg (1087x393, 20K)

Why are women incapable of realizing that both men and women have a tendency to communicate in two separate ways and hinting instead of being direct can be the worst way to communicate to a guy?

Attached: sample_5785834d2d42804e32c803436e01d658.jpg (850x872, 207K)

>I completely undressed in front of him, undid my hair and told him I was going to take a bath. I even lit candles and shut the lights off. He followed me in, got my hopes up, and then just sat there fully clothed on the toilet talking to me about serial killers. For 30 minutes.

HOLY SHIT MY SIDES!!!!

Attached: 1531723225531.png (576x507, 59K)

Pastebin that shit retard.

Stopped reading at like 11 but only a couple actually seem like solid flirting or hints
A bunch just sound like friendliness or kindness. This is why guys mistake kindness for flirting

A lot of times girls that send those signals don't want anything with you, girls flirt in order to feel desired and better about themselves

>He followed me in, got my hopes up, and then just sat there fully clothed on the toilet talking to me about serial killers. For 30 minutes.
That guy is based, very based

>lets find out
fpbp

>muh hints
Why the fuck does every one but me seem to do this bullshit? It's not just women. Why can't anyone just tell me what they want so I can say yes or no instead of getting mad I can't read their mind?

Attached: 1531348592880.png (1017x810, 729K)

There is the obvious possibility that the men were not really that interested in the women.

>I completely undressed in front of him, undid my hair and told him I was going to take a bath. I even lit candles and shut the lights off. He followed me in, got my hopes up, and then just sat there fully clothed on the toilet talking to me about serial killers. For 30 minutes.
FUCKING KEK goddamnit chad

Very based. Very redpilled

> ...but if she's flirting with you and says "I love you" that doesn't mean she'd ever consider dating you in 1 million years

I can actually see that happening to a guy who is used to being around women and getting friendzoned

didn't read it. women dont seem to understand that we do acknowledge and notice the signs they give off, but we rationalize them away because we don't want to seem pushy. if you want to do this signalling shit then you need to signal multiple times for us to finally accept that you're actually into us.
we notice one signal and we tell ourselves it might be a mistake, we notice a second signal and we start thinking that you might like us, we notice a third signal and we think there is a very good chance you like us.
that's how most guys think about this stuff

> read signal
> Make move
> Get charged for sexual harassment

The only girlfriend I ever had did this shit. Mainly because whenever you successfully picked up on them, it made her feel like you "truly understand" her.

Which sounds fine in theory. Not as much in practise.

>"truly understand"
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Why can't they "truly understand" that I need clear, specific wording to know what they mean?

Because it ruins the moment to have a cold calculated moment to something thats suppose to be sexy. They should be aggressive though, thatd be nice.

Fuck "signals." Why can't she just woman up and carry me back to her lair for snusnu?

It's one thing if it's a sex partner want me to fulfill some dumb fetish, but I'm mad that mindreading skills seem to be expected in daily situations by normalfags.

Reding this article if yo call that bunch of reddit answers an article I think that those girls just have shitty flirting lines if they were humorist doing a monologue they would deserve to be throwed rotten tomatoes at them

Fuck that just hand mye the consensual sex contract that we both sign and fingerprint and lets get on with this this. tired of all this vague shit. Its like back in the old days you actually had to call to order a pizza and the idiot on the phone fucked up the order half the time. Then the internet changed that and very rarely is my order ever fucked up. Maybe once a year vs once a month in the past.

>sitting with a girl who i was super into and i knew was super into me in the past
>she got two new tattoos, on her pelvis right above her pussy
>she's telling me about them, i'm listening
>"want to see them, user?"
>fuckyesiwanttoseethatshit "yeah sure, femanon."
>she slides down her panties and pants and stops above her pussy
>completely shaven
>"looks good femanon"
>begin to turn away
>"do you want to touch them?"
>"nah not really"
>"come on, just touch this one"
>"fine"
>do the gayest touch, barely brush her skin with my middle finger
>"feels weird desu"
>turn away and start talking about something else
I'm still not sure if she wanted me to do something or if she was just showing me her tattoos. Judging by the fact that years later when I was engaged and I spoke to her and she said she'd pick me up from around the corner so we could hang out without my fiancee knowing.... maybe she wanted me.

She was hoping to bite off a couple of your fingers with the teeth inside her vagina.

I don't know about that user unless some girls have teeth and some don't.

Mmm, what are you talking about robot, girl's don't have teeth down there teehee~ by the way, can you stick your fingers in this jar of molasses before feeling my tats? OK cool, now go lower, om nom nom nom...

Attached: 1515156525080.jpg (1080x1350, 94K)

Eh, sorry femanon (looks at disgusting shoulder length hair) I'm feeling a bit disgu-...sick right now and I can't finger your weird pussy gotta go

I'd never kissed anyone before and when my gf and I were dating I assumed she didn't want to kiss me yet. She poked me and pretended to dust stuff on my shoulder until I realised what she wanted, spaghetti'd out and angrily said 'you know if you wanna kiss me you can just ask!'

Our 1 year is in 2 weeks.

Holy shit, how autistic do you have to be to think that's a good idea? It's not cute, it's just gross. I feel like I'd probably spit my drink all over a girl if she tried that. Sounds like something someone from here might try if they were a girl.
>fuck, how can I get chad to kiss me?
>I know, I'll fucking spit my drink into his mouth! That's a great excuse to kiss him.

Attached: 2019-08-15 19_46_39-Women Reveal The Most Obvious Romantic Hints That Flew Over A Guys Head.png (940x285, 20K)

>those /tv/ threads about female predators
Thanks for cheering me up user

Interesting, I think that hair like that looks really cool.

Normally, I hate articles like these. But I'm glad for this one, because it makes me realise how women can be complete autists too.

Attached: laughing-pepes.png (798x770, 694K)

These are pretty cute actually. Half of them sound like genuine disinterest and the other half are just guys that probably think there's no way a woman would ever show interest so they respond to her assuming that she couldnt possibly have meant anything else. Oh the more I read the more cute they get, I can't stand this

Anyway, people misunderstand each other all the time. Communication always has lots and lots of room for error afterall. While hinting is ideal, for some people you really have to say point blank exactly what it is that you want

Attached: 1516203629610.png (1000x1000, 1015K)

Dude thats like japanese fetish tier shit, says a lot about the person writing trash like this

Because women are extremely self-conscious.

They don't want to outright say "lets have sex" because they don't want to be perceived as slutty or desperate, and they don't want to be rejected.

Instead they drop hints so the guy and make the move and they can just 'go along with the flow', basically the whole encounter seems like it just happened naturally.

They want deniability. They want the ability to lead you on and take it away
>i was just being nice!
>i never said you could kiss me
>this was not a romantic dinner were just friends of course a friend would pay for my food

I get their frustration, but they have to remember that inside the head of most of these guys, there's an inner dialoge that goes something like this.
>was that a hint? I think it was. Nah, I'm full of myself, I'm not that good looking that she would just drop that in my lap. Maybe she is that forward? Should I take her up on that hint? I should. What if I'm not reading this right. Maybe she's just joking? Maybe I'll make everything awkward. Maybe she'll think I'm a creep.

And behind this are a mountain of hint reading were the majority was misread and it lead to awkward situations.

Better to just brush it off and play it safe.

But some of them are just straight up dense or some of them just arent interested in the women.

That's such an easy way to spread to disease. If a stranger, even a beautiful girl, tried that, I'd tell them to fuck off and call the cops for sexual assault. You shouldn't kiss until you're engaged, at the very least.

>You shouldn't kiss until you're engaged, at the very least.
Bruh moment of the day and it's only 2 am

>especially during the period when the couple is still learning how to communicate with each other.
If you live in the USA and you're not using standard English then you are doing it wrong, and maybe you should go join a pack of baboons out on the savannah somewhere where they will be more into your grunting and hinting.

I'm not sure how I would feel about that...Seems pretty digusting desu

>Instead they drop hints so the guy and make the move and they can just 'go along with the flow', basically the whole encounter seems like it just happened naturally.

This is why "rape culture" exists

>go along with the flow
me IRL [0:33]
youtube.com/watch?v=L6FkJISi91c

Attached: TRINITY___PrettyMuch2.gif (252x253, 825K)

A direct woman lacks grace and elegance, and is therefore not a desirable woman. A woman is supposed to signal and the man is meant to understand and act on it.

What a hero. I hope I get an opportunity to be like that guy.

i hate these kind of listicles because you know its just one time they missed out on sex out of dozens of chances while i've never even been flirted with at 34

>shouldn't kiss until you're engaged, at the very least.
based and purepilled

>I mustered up the courage to tell him that I've never kissed a guy with a mustache before and wondered what it felt like. He said, "You know, neither have I"
this is the most based rejection I've ever seen

That and a couple of others seem like the guy knew exactly what was being implied and just rejected them, so why are they on the list? Are these women so arrogant that they think they can't get rejected and the men must've not picked on the clues no matter what?

why wont women be honest so we dont have to do mental gymnastics to figure out what the fuck you actually want from us?

I think she's just being dense herself about being rejected. Or she upset and hurt by it.

this
>like omg why doesn't he get it!
>i did everything but tell him clearly what my intentions were! i flipped my hair, laughed at his jokes, and stared at him! ugh guys are so dense!

>read signal
>Make move
>Get charged for sexual harassment

Have you tried not being autist user

Women probably think that every time a man doesn't respond to her advances, there was a miscommunication. Most wmen don't even consider the possibility that a guy isn't interested.

This is my problem. I have no problem getting dates, making girls laugh, etc, but I'm too much of an insecure little bitch to actually pick up hints and act on them. Looking back, I've had several opportunities to kiss girls goodbye and yet here I am a KHV...

It's not all about being white, tall, and looking decent. Insecurities are a bitch.

More like bro moment
stay chaste my niggas

>I asked a guy out for coffee... 12times. He would always just respond with "I don't like coffee much". When I would invite him to lunch or dinner, he'd always invite anohter one of our mutual friends to join in because he thought I was inviting him as a friend
Sounds like he wasn't the one not getting the hint

>hints
Yeah this makes a lot of sense. Never tell the guy directly what you want, just keep "hinting".

Hey roastie, how's this for a hint?
*bashes your fucking skull in*

A lot of them sound like copes. If a girl is really interested in you, she'll make it obvious. None of this insepector gadget shit. and also what this user said

Attached: Ed_5126d8_6140730.jpg (285x249, 11K)

>They don't want to outright say "lets have sex" because they don't want to be perceived as slutty or desperate, and they don't want to be rejected.
rofl

Attached: cope.gif (220x123, 458K)

All of those men are Chad and nothing of this will ever happen to non Chads. This article just proves:
It's either CHAD or NOTHING

Thinking that I'm going to waste time trying to decode your bullshit, when I want nothing to do with any of you was your first mistake.

Attached: DD.jpg (413x395, 17K)

>watching a movie with some girl I liked on her bed
>too scared to make a move
>girl asks if I'm cold and if I want to get under the sheets with her
>say "no thanks I'm quite warm actually"
>carry on watching the movie and then leave

Attached: idiot romantic.jpg (800x263, 57K)

killing women should be a sport

Attached: 1539420713122.jpg (625x350, 45K)

>tfw a stripper did this to me
what the fuck man
she was asian too
did i miss out or was it part of the act what teh fuck i can't even

Attached: 1561957795899.jpg (240x250, 12K)

ofc it was part of the act
the only time it wouldn't be anything less than an act is if they come up to you outside of a strip club setting and engaged with you

I like the thought of this more than I should

Attached: 1565812865475.jpg (705x527, 247K)

>#20

BASED Santabro denying presents to the naughty girls

Attached: 1508108270104.png (565x486, 461K)

>#35 Just Need Some Guidance
>girl pretends to get lost looking for the library
>asks guy for help, making him take a side quest
>5 years later
>the side quest is still unfinished

women are inhumanely cruel

Attached: 1546438447471.png (751x684, 683K)

>HOLY SHIT MY SIDES!!!!

I don't know, man. I'd have to know about their entire relationship up to that point to judge this guy.

There are women who gave me every possible signal only to friendzone me over and over. When dealing with them, the only possible option is to go into total shutdown mode - i.e. adopt a frame of mind where there is nothing, NOTHING, they can do in the future that you will regard as a signal.

>inside the head of most of these guys, there's an inner dialoge that goes something like this.
yup, doesn't everyone here have that?

Well a lot of the times it's not that we don't recognize the hint, it's that we're not 100% sure she's flirting and don't want to make an advance on the offchance she was just being friendly. In today's hyper-pc cancel culture if you attempt to make a move on a girl who doesn't want it you might as well kill yourself, so it's not worth the risk unless you're 100% sure.

Okay, which one of us was it?

>Okay, which one of us was it?
I legitimately want to try this one out. It would be hilarious to deal with her and her/mine colleagues the days after. But let's face it, it's r9k. No girl will ever undress in front of us and lead us into her bathroom.
But imagine being Chad and doing it to women...

So I be happy nothing like this has ever happened to me so I've never missed out or deeply sadden no girl has ever shown interest in me?

Attached: 1348003813156.png (1000x1000, 119K)

no (you)'re cute
jk nerd

FUCK I DID THE SAME THING IN HIGH

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (777x198, 13K)

>people actually have these kinds of interactions with women
>you have never seen a girl smile in your direction
I came here to laugh not to feel

Ummm sweaty have considered that maybe he just wasn't into your ugly ass?

They're just lazy. We don't have experience with this language, so they could at least tell us the first time.

why the fuck would she ask you for your number out of context like that? this doesn't even make sense. women are fucking retarded.

I've actually done this on dates before, shit's fun

Fpbp women make it so hard. Especially on us autists

Hey ladies! You wanna fuck that guy you're crushing on?
ASK HIM TO COME OVER TO YOUR PLACE AND THEN SIT ON HIS LAP.
Asking to do friend stuff doesnt register.
Wear a mini skirt with no panties and bend over constantly in front of him.

>There are women who gave me every possible signal only to friendzone me over and over. When dealing with them, the only possible option is to go into total shutdown mode - i.e. adopt a frame of mind where there is nothing, NOTHING, they can do in the future that you will regard as a signal.
Same here, I had the shower thing happen to me too, she invited me to her place and stripped naked and basically in a few years I realized she accused me of rape for "looking at her while going to the shower" to our entire friend group. It didn't even come out at the time. We had sex a few weeks after that at her insistence and a sort of a relationship, and she didn't seem that crazy. Until she told me to fuck her rougher and then started crying and ran outside naked to her car. So yeah, a few years after that I found out from my ex friends that she was telling them I'm a creepy stalker who was always harassing her.

>ugh, why can't Chad read my mind??????
>I kept sending him hints but he just didn't do anything!
>God I hate Virgil, he keeps trying to ask me out, I'm going to tell everyone he raped me!!!!!
Bitches get the rope.

>I told him I was home alone for the weekend because my parents had gone away and that I was scared. I told him to come and hang out with me to keep me distracted.
>His reply was, "lol that sounds boring."

Attached: he dabbin.png (554x400, 52K)

Taking a shit also lacks elegance, women still do it.

Why are women so convoluted

Wait, aren't they supposed to ask for your number to get your number and use it for marketing purposes? I have women asking about my number all the time but I always assumed it was for marketing stuff, come on this one has to be a bullshit.

Attached: 1550397367981.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

Get out boomer. No one wants to hear you make excuses for women's failures.

It's really fun to take feminist talking points and turn them around. For example:
>We live in a rape culture because women refuse to teach men not to rape and instead drop ambiguous hints that lead men to devalue clear and enthusiastic consent.

I've never had a girl ask my number, even for marketing shit. I've never heard of such a thing, and if it were real wouldn't you expect male employees to do the same thing?

>mustered up the courage to tell him that I've never kissed a guy with a mustache before and wondered what it felt like. He said, "You know, neither have I" and walked away. That one hurt.
Absolutely fucking based

Attached: 1565681465622.png (528x396, 209K)

>Men get treated like shit by the majority of women for their entire lives, often including the ones they're related to
>Women get upset when those same men don't automatically assume that some unrelated bullshit they do is an invitation to fuck

Attached: ac7.png (499x252, 74K)

>i-i'm not a slut
>invite stranger into your house to fuck him after meeting him for 5 minutes
>stand in front of a guy fully naked after a first date.

Remember men, if she does it for you she'll do it for other men too.

>Wait, aren't they supposed to ask for your number to get your number and use it for marketing purposes?
usually. but my line of reasoning was more or less, why was she seriously asking for your number knowing that there's an ambiguity here?

>men are constantly told not to assume something is a hint
>they listen

Attached: 2013-03-22-Love-Disconnection (1).jpg (600x572, 140K)