Learning Japanese is difficult

Learning Japanese is difficult

Attached: 003.jpg (4775x3424, 1.5M)

What was that OP, I couldn't hear you.
Oh wow, can't type in Japanese on Jow Forums what bollocks.

Attached: 1446000951052.jpg (2000x2256, 389K)

Only writing kanji for me

Trying to add 4 or so new ones a day, and each week I redo the chart from the beginning, changing the order left to right, up and down, etc.

Also couple this with anki and other various stuff as practice.

It's slow but not impossible. Maybe I'll be finished with the 2136 basic kanji by the end of next year.

Seriously though, fuck this language

Attached: Capture.jpg (1812x858, 343K)

You can do it in the Name bar for whatever reason.

It's not too bad. It might be better to learn the kanji as parts of words to give you more of a point of reference as to when/how to use them. Also some of your kanji look a little off - double check the lengths of the horizontal strokes in particular, and whether some strokes should end with a hane - a kind of flick - such as the kanji for "moon".

How doI learn japanese in 3 months

Immersion
ahgiohuwghtu

Attached: 1565920611318.jpg (1200x676, 163K)

It's important to learn kanji as words and using that to remember both the meaning and the respective kunyomi / onyomi.
It's nonsensical to study kanji by themselves.

I haven't really practiced writing Kanji in so long but let's be real lots of Japanese suck at writing kanji too.
Not that you should completely neglect it but I think recognition is more important, though I do want to practice writing kanji more myself.

Even via immersion, there's only so much you can accomplish in 3 months. Why the short deadline, user?

I practiced a few hundred individual kanji and it has given me the ability to count strokes of all kanji within a stroke or two, even ones ive never seen. No more need for an OCR tool.

op, read the Jow Forums rules.

kogasachan....suki

Attached: 004_edit.jpg (3348x4766, 1.91M)

thank you oniichan. very sugoi

seiran-chan

Attached: IMG_20170530_0006.jpg (2408x3396, 1.49M)

you can get to a functional tier via immersion and daily studying
proficiency, let alone fluency, is years of immersion

I'm going there for work related reasons that I cant talk about

check out bunpro, it helped me a lot

Does anyone else smell the bullshit?

Learning Japanese makes me both happy and frustrated

Attached: IMG_20170530_0005.jpg (3386x2405, 1.68M)

The vocabulary, grammar, and kana are easy as fuck, easier than english. It's the Kanji that really fucks me up.

Kanji begin to make much more sense after you've studied them for a little bit. You can often assume the reading or a bit of the meaning based on the radicals, and they're pretty fun to write.

Idaho, OP-chan. Nani ga muzukashi nodesu ka?

Attached: 1565890543855.png (600x541, 187K)

How do I say "I want to blow a big fat stinky load inside Sachiko's sweet tight cunny" in Japanese?

Then how about you stop being a weeb and learn a language that might actually come in handy?

you say "onions un maricon"

STOP
THERE IS NO NEED TO LEARN IT YOU ARE WASTING YOUR LIFE

watashi wa shinitai

But I already know English

Attached: 6989cbb031a80185d8c6f1f9f3a1cf9f.png (1406x800, 886K)

Cutest idol ever

Attached: sachikola.jpg (1500x1000, 199K)

The robot can't learn Japanese either, so it doesn't allow it to be spoken here. Can't tell what's being said.

If you plan to spend your life consuming Japanese media it's literally the most important language to learn. Learning to speak and read Japanese at an adult level will free you from the shackles of translation and open up the entire spectrum to you, it's so liberating.

but it takes at least 3 years to get into beginner level
thats too much

3 years isn't much if you live till 60

I am not sure I will live that long