Vidya game thread

Do you still play video games?

Attached: 91L1WgZqdDL._SY445_.jpg (275x445, 28K)

Not as much as I used too for I am a wagie.

I wanna start playing more.
Didn't play much in college, but now I'm out.
Started playing BotW again and its been really fun.
Wanna try getting to a lot of games I've had on my Switch backlog.

Attached: sample-47a060ce89dca6603b693d67229e8a43.jpg (1192x1000, 196K)

i still play diablo 2 every once in a while. been playing it for literally 19 years lmao

just decided a couple minutes ago that I'm done with them. I haven't enjoyed them in years.

CSGO used to soak up 40hrs every two weeks but it's rare I even spend 10mins on videogames these days. I remember all the fun I had and am glad I go to experience it, it was a huge part of my life. Now I just drink to fill time. Getting older and losing interests is a bittersweet thing.

I'm waiting for classic wow. After I get a few characters to 60 and get a main through naxx, I'll probably kill myself. Not much left to do in life and rank 14 is a little too ambitious for me.

Attached: otto.jpg (422x400, 42K)

Diablo 2 is based. I mainly only play single player on plugy so I have unlimited stash and don't have to worry about account getting wiped.

Sold all my video game stuff this year and bought camera equipment and a nice laptop to go to uni with, I'm trying to actively get rid of things that suck me in for data at a time and make new feel like shit and it's kinda working but I find ways to relapse like watching YouTube and over eating

Neet so I play games all day every day. My main game is league though leveling a new smurf now.

Been playing a game called Opus Magnum recently. I find it fun but it there are times I want to pull my hair out because I was certain my solution should have worked and had to scrap the whole thing.

Bought the new fire emblem a few days ago. It's a great strategy game and lets you romance anime girls

I'm playing GBA Fire Emblems.

I see you're a man of culture as well.

Attached: shannachan.jpg (619x608, 106K)

new 2hu

Attached: 1565385996367.png (1440x900, 1.48M)

Yeah I'm watching up on vidya since I bought a new PC some months ago. Currently playing Witcher 2 and Bioshock Infinite, both are pretty good.

Attached: the_witcher_2_faq_028.jpg (1920x1080, 1.67M)

yeah but skyrim sucks dick. new vegas for switch when

i got phantasy star online 1+2 recently for the gamecube. so stoked to play it on my small crt. i have also been playing resident evil outbreak and evergrace on the ps2. harvest moon on the gamecube aswell.

Yeah currently playing Persona 4 using PCSX2 and hoping to finish it before the end of the holidays. About 15 hours in so far.

I've been playing this, it's great. You basically hold a qts hand and walk with her through a castle while protecting her from monsters. It's like having a gf in a way.

Attached: d3aswb6-08a9d92a-c7b7-4180-9f1f-417a8524bb57.jpg (1343x950, 141K)

i play insurgency sandstorm and rising world sometimes

Vermintide 2. I was a huge fan of Left for Dead back when it first came out, but I think the hack and slash gameplay is much better than the old FPS style. Fatshark has been making fuckup after fuckup with these latest patches though so who knows how much longer I'll be playing.

Attached: lumberfoots.jpg (850x928, 284K)

I reinstalled Overwatch to play with a French girl I used to do comp with, after checking and realising she still played. Even if a game gets boring, remember the friends you make along the way.

Attached: 1556559020876.png (800x600, 26K)

FLASHYN
LN'IM D'MUK

Attached: e83zvbopi2c01.png (1370x696, 49K)

I don't really play single player anymore, only games like overwatch and league. I'm pretty much a stock standard late zoomer I even play minecraft every once in a while.

I'm thinking about getting MHW, anyone wanna show me the ropes?

Yeah, ish. I have a few I really like. I'm mostly into Fortnite right now, I just really love the gameplay and the difficulty curve - the skill ceiling is really high and I enjoy reaching for it. I know it's a kiddy meme game or whatever but I still love it despite that.

I just want a game with really good swordplay.

I only play games as a form of pure escapism I don't actually "play" them like normal people

for example I was playing red dead before and all I do is walk and ride around passively observing everything. if I'm play a game like oblivion I will spend an hour in a book shop reading books. I'm an omega even in video games it seems. the whole idea of competitive and playing games with a goal oriented approach is completely alien to me

>leveling a new smurf

Attached: 3040487B-84AA-4D35-9AFB-B82E87A9050F.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>if I'm play a game like oblivion I will spend an hour in a book shop reading books
Without paying? I don't know how Oblivion works, can you read the books before buying them?

i used to be an addict that was great
unfortunately i'm on anti-psychotics now so i don't get any enjoyment, i don't even play anymore

used to be a frequent mastrubator as well

Attached: 1554038908939.jpg (2902x2946, 569K)

Does the pain ever go away, user?

next year we are getting quite a few heavy hitters like rdr2 pc, death stranding pc, cyberpunk, console launch titles etc. So gaming might become alive again.

Warcraft 3 and Quake Live

Have hundreds of untouched games in the steam lib, which I will most probably never play.

>Warcraft 3
based
>Hundreds of intouched games in steam lib
Yeah. Probably a buzcket list thing to play them all one day

Nice pic. Any Idea where to get more?

i've got no idea i just save images i like from some other anons on Jow Forums or elswhere

I see. Hoped to find some kind of stash. But thank you for your answer, kind user. One nice image is better than none.

Gaming is quite alive. It's just dead for pc gaming because no good games are launched on pc anymore. Just inflated pricing on hardware that is absolutely unoptimized and overkill. Meanwhile PS4 has been going strong with quality triple a titles non-stop for the last few years.

i can't i feel like shit when i do makes me feel like i should be spending my time playing guitar or learning to draw instead

Nice, truly original meme

rn the only prices that feel inflated to me are GPUs motherboards it's not so bad compared to last year tb h

Jewgle is garbage, use yandex. It pains me greatly to say that, too, as I was using google since 1997.

Attached: Эротика-Сиськи-попа-1762385 (1).jpg (1280x974, 196K)

>rn the only prices that feel inflated to me are GPUs motherboards it's not so bad compared to last year tb h

at least the retarded blockchain hype is slowly dying down so prices aren't rising anymore

playing gothic 2 again after 10 years
aside from the shitty controls its the best game I've ever played

Attached: e754e1738f6a8a0107fb83ffd016c144.jpg (800x600, 117K)

Thanks man. I will consider your advice.

Now *that* is soul.

It's getting difficult for me to find the time to play games anymore because dirty wagie life, but I still manage to get a few hours in each day.

im on them too
but i still wack off a least once a week
dont play video games anymore

I suppose if you earn a living wage, you can at least get the beast games/hardware available, so the quality of your experience would be higher.

I don't think I'll ever stop playing vidya, though. Going on NoFap would be nice these days, but if i stopped doing both, there would be nothing left for me.

I feel that last part, literally zero other hobbies/pastimes outside of work besides whacking it and gaming.

Also got a PS4 with over 50 games or so

Attached: IMG_7609.jpg (2448x3264, 1.19M)

>v's hand
Wtf BBC a virgin too?

What doe5 that even mean?

Video games are one of the only things to give me happiness and forget about the pain and stress. Been playing a lot of retro stuff. N64, Dreamcast and PS2 which is not quite retro. Bomberman Hero and Tetrisphere are great
Nice

playing Wizardry 1, a real wild ride nothing like the pussy shit getting released today

Holy shit you are a man of culture. I wish I could get into Outbreak though.

I'm too much of a pussy for games that difficult. I like first person dungeon crawlers but I'm not good at them. Have you ever tried Wizardry IV? Apparently it's brutal

have yet to try it
if I ever will I'll probably have to settle for one of the easier remakes though which soften the batshit puzzles

>Now I just drink to fill time. Getting older and losing interests is a bittersweet thing.
Here, here. Cheers, user. I felt this one in my soul.

>be neet of 3 years
>finallt get a job so i can finally buy a switch and ps4
>tired of 360
>buy switch
>get fired before being able to buy ps4
>stuck playing splatoon all day when i rather play bloodborne and red dead 2
fuck my life and fuck being born in the middle of automation era

id get bored too if i only played pointy shooty games. try different genres
t. completely dropped CoD after discovering zelda and elder scrolls