I keep hearing "incel is a state of mind, it doesn't matter if it's impossible for a man to be an incel!"

I keep hearing "incel is a state of mind, it doesn't matter if it's impossible for a man to be an incel!"

If that is the case, is Stefan Molyneux an incel?

Attached: 123.png (593x323, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KkMfKihy33w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stefan molyneux is based and a chad.

no, he's just a retard

He married, but you know that.
What you're saying is to do to |incel| the same thing women and betacucks did to other words, which is to erode away any real meaning until all there's left is the stigma associated with that word, so you can use it to label everybody you don't like with it.

Just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean they are retarded. I can admit when people I profoundly disagree with are very smart.

>He married, but you know that.
Learn to read. The OP fully explains the question.

But he's not smart. He's wrong and retarded.

OP question is not even a real question its just shitposting bait. incel is not a state of mind. it means (involunatary celibate) thats all. a person who can't get laid. and molyneux has gotten plenty of pussy.

You are clinically retarded. Are you an ESL? You literally can't read the OP?
>incel is not a state of mind.
It isn't anything then, there is no such thing as an involuntarily celibate.

>no such thing as a incel
>asks if some one is a incel

yeah buddy I think you might be the one thats retarded.

K, you can't read. Never reply to me again, retarded unevolved ape.

yes I can't read because I disagree with you. keep hating on molyneux cuck

I am a fan of Molyneux, that is why I follow him on twitter. You are a retard that can't read basic English.

Stop replying to me.

no im gona reply to you just because it triggers you like a little bitch lol

there are plenty of people who I think are smart with differing views, and not everything he thinks is wrong but usually he just panders to his audience and has nothing unique to say. You don't need to take it personally that I insulted your god

Not him, what is molymeme wrong about?

>but you know that
I fully understood what she meant, fucking retard, you're the one who can't read.

>she meant
Read what I typed in the OP on Jow Forums, you drooling retard.

is this a new meme? claiming that people can not read?

I'm neutral on whether he's right or wrong but it's very improbable that he's not smart. He has an advanced degree, has written books, makes a living through speaking, is well-versed in classical philosophy, taught theater and ran a successful software development company. This fits the profile of someone who is smart. If you don't think people who are involved in these activities are smart, you have a warped and inaccurate view of intelligence.

lmao
roast status: toast.

he pissed off every roastie on twitter the other day by talking about lipstick

Attached: 1565664077628.png (818x2138, 339K)

not just any roasties. most are DECADES postwall with absolutely blown out salami between their legs and a temperament to match. molymeme completely owned them.

mantits syndrome

Attached: 1565663088891.png (771x573, 102K)

youtu.be/KkMfKihy33w

Stefan Molyneux BTFO

I lost all respect for him when I looked up a source he used in one of his vids and it was breitbart