Hey, friendos. It's the user from yesterday who talked about being ghosted by two r9k femanons. Thankfully...

Hey, friendos. It's the user from yesterday who talked about being ghosted by two r9k femanons. Thankfully, a nice femanon asked for my discord and I was excited to make a long time friend. But guess what? After a few minutes of terse, one-word replies, she ghosted me. Now I feel played and even shittier.

Attached: 4c1.jpg (818x864, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

conversationstarters.com/101.htm
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's alright user, you live and learn.

This heartbreak is inevitable on your journey to becoming a wizard.

Attached: 1565798012224.jpg (736x815, 38K)

females make for shit friends

Thanks for the reply, buddy. I think I've learned a valuable lesson.
I always thought that I'd escape the path of the wizard, but as the days go by, I sink deeper into the pit.
I've never had one so I wouldn't know. I knew one girl who was nice to me on my first day of high school, but she suddenly started ignoring me after she found other friends.

Attached: 1564543751438.jpg (524x504, 26K)

maybe she could smell how desperate for pussy you are through the screen you raging beta faggot

Not a female, but if you are looking for any friends at all then I would talk to you. I am nearly friendless myself.

Did she remove you as friend or just ignore you?

Hey, user.
Gonna be honest with you.
I'm a dude, but I feel sorry for you.
Wanna hang out? My Discord is Cream Cheese#1521
Maybe if you're lucky, you'll get to be frens with other frens of mine (some are girls, btw.)
Anyways, good luck and I hope you make it, bro.

Attached: niggeria.png (185x185, 32K)

Dont worry about it too much. I've talked to quite a few girls from here and a good portion of them don't message after the first conversation. It's inevitable, they have many men talking to them and dont really keep up with most of their adds on discord, plus they have other social media too. Recently a girl sent me a video of her playing with her cat on discord and told me she'd hope to talk soon. We never talked again, but I don't mind in the least because I didn't expect to. Also I don't go out of my way to message first 90% of the time whether it's a girl or guy, so conversations dying out is just routine to me. If you want to try something that might help you get a girl to talk to you more send her a picture of yourself early in the convo. The times when I sent a picture of my face were the times the femanons started messaging me first on a semi-daily basis. heart emojis and compliments, the whole deal. I didn't have to do anything, they'd carry the whole conversation and I could say dumb shit all day but they don't care. Try that.

Attached: 1565477238906.jpg (704x960, 85K)

Not op but how tf do you even send a face pic without coming off weird? Do you just ask if she wants to exchange face pics or do you drop them like a sort of resume?

>so how do you look like
she will ask if she's interested
>wanna videochat?
she will ask if she liked how you looked like

Do femanons str8 up ask about how you look like? I've made a few femanon friends here but none of them have asked me this. Shit I still don't know how they look like

Just wrap it up with a compliment or a question
>You seem to be pretty nice. Most nice girls I know are pretty cute, I bet you're too
>I wonder how you look like, if I had to guess...
Both need one or two more texts and you're done. However, the success rate is good but I think due to being lucky as it seems pretty autistic.

In my case they send the picture first usually and I just send one back. I prod around their appearance in the convo if they claim they're a girl. If she says she's ugly for example you can ask how ugly and send some pictures of ugly girls for comparison. If you send a really ugly piece of shit girl they might be more likely to send back a pic of themselves. All in all though shes the one who decides whether she likes you enough or not to send a pic in the first place. Using humor and sharing interesting ideas and insights can go a long way. I've talked to girls who put up roadblock after roadblock though regardless, but you just stop talking to them and move on. I wish I had all the answers man, I'm more or less as lost as you. Just dont be afraid and go get em.

Attached: 1565916855092m.jpg (1024x682, 71K)

My LDR gf of one year did after like a week

that's pretty autistic, user, I doubt it has ever worked kek
>so how ugly are you
>like this goblin?
>or more like this mutant?

>meet girl
>talk for a bit
>conversation ends
>never picks back up
>"ah well"
>go on
>warm feeling from brief contact
>all is fleeting, brevity is not the inverse of peace
Thats how it goes user
Embrace the ephemeral

Just ask "On a scale of 1-100, how much do you weigh?"

conversationstarters.com/101.htm

Fun and friendly Jow Forums discord server, join now for good times!

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

Fun and friendly Jow Forums discord server, join now for good times!

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: 6pGWlIGNGpS68YKS9NYoYJP6f8MmKlGYXZAeKZcPwpU.png (640x911, 790K)

As said, it worked but I didn't use it often, you illiterate faggot