You are in high school

>you are in high school
>user! We've been told by your teachers that you have been acting disrespectful to women and girls at school.
>As of today, you've lost your privilege to wear pants, and will be wearing these shorts to school starting tomorrow, so everyone can see your spank marks
>While we're at it, go shave your legs too, naughty young boys should have bare, smooth legs
>And don't you dare talk back to a woman again, or you'll be wearing bright red lipstick too.

What would you do if this happened to you in school?
Also, all your teachers are in on it and make sure you don't wipe your lipstick off or change your clothes.

Attached: 1546945578169.jpg (1100x1100, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you fags sure are bizarre in your fantasies

Change schools lmao i aint staying in a cucked school

God I remember in middle school and highschool I would loose my mind whenever one of the girls would wear these

Probably be incredibly aroused and confused, to the point that I'd give in to my desires and stop putting up a front for society.

Then I'd kms

Attached: 436dc9e58f448adda2a20f2db1bce1dc.jpg (2590x2107, 286K)

*sigh*
Looks like I'm gonna have to beat the shit out of you.

Attached: 1565417096066.jpg (320x243, 14K)

Unfortunately, I'd probably have an erection the entire time I'm wearing them. Everyone would be uncomfortable.

Those shorts have FAR more coverage than the ones I was required to wear in Gym class in high school; although the school board had finally overridden the old headteacher, and it was no longer required to be taught naked.

Can you fucking gay discord trannys just fuck off already?

id sit in the stalls and jerk off to the sounds of cute boys with big peepees peeing loudly into the toilet

That's pretty based, how old are you user? Most modern schools don't do that?
Also was it an all boys school?

That wouldn't happen and if it did I would drop out of school and emancipate myself from my parents.

I'm kind of ancient; 43. I've been on here a long time.

The school was co-ed, but they segregated the gym classes (for obvious reasons) during the years they had to be done naked.

For further obvious reasons, we used to try to sneak peeks at the other gym classes; there was a loft overlooking the gym, that I have fond memories of sneaking into during the girl's class.

We all had gym classes every year; the first three years, we were all naked, but the last year, they required skimpy shorts and shirts and made the classes co-ed.

my flaccid cock would literally be hanging out the pant leg

>naked
user what the FUCK kind of place do you live that would permit literal CHILDREN to be in gym class fucking NAKED

>flaccid
beta as fuck

"And this is how school shooters are born."

Attached: risottopose.png (656x1200, 1.49M)

High school in the USA until the early 90's; it used to be required by the board of hygiene; that's how the gym teachers could monitor for physical imperfections that might render a student unfit for military service.

Some districts moved away from it earlier than others; mine was one of the holdouts; I assume because the old instructors liked watching the students.

I'm honestly not surprised it's in Americuck, this place was fucked from the beginning

I'm pretty sure this is just a meme like penis inspection day bro

It really wasn't that bad; there was some taunting, but I feel it was made up for by the opportunity to sneak up to the loft and watch the girls aerobic classes.

im bringing the .44

>they want to see my ass? I'll let them see my ass. I'll go completely naked. Dick hard and raised high like a flagpole. Sticking it in every woman I see. That'll show them.

Me too but once again; I wouldn't be surprised if it actually happened. Amerimutts still mutilate their own dicks for God's sake

Nope; although the "penis inspection day" meme is probably based on people making up stories based on things they half-remember their parents talking about.

The closest thing we had was the scoliosis inspections, where everyone would have to line up (naked as usual for gym class) and wait to have a doctor inspect their spine to make sure things were developing correctly.

Everything else was just traditional naked exercises. Nothing at all unusual for that time period.

Almost every ancient society did this, in fact you can read Plato talk about it through the character of Socrates in The Republic. And even modern society's did this until recently.

The only actually fucked up thing is that we don't do that anymore because of sexual deviants in the education system. Instead of screening and working on a way to prevent pedophilia we just made the kids where clothes. At the time it was like slapping a bandaid on a severed leg.

Yes but that was ancient humanity, where things like cocks and such weren't sexualized as much as they are today. People didn't give a shit back then because that's just how it was, but to keep doing it even to the early 90's like said, is possibly one of the most baffling things I've heard this month

Fun and friendly Jow Forums discord server, join now for good times!

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

l;[p]

Attached: DB8dkItU0AAFkY3.jpg (1100x1064, 194K)

Yes but shurly you understand it's so sexualised today because we hide them and keep the thought of gentalia taboo. If you saw someone else's genitalia every other day you would probably not care so much. Obviously I dont agree with the idea either, mainly because is primitive, but you can see why it wasn't such a big deal if you think about the society at the time.

It's baffling because it's not true
>but he said it's true!

Yeah I can definitely see that. If we never started covering it up and considering it taboo, it wouldn't be an issue, but when that becomes the norm and you're still doing the naked gym thing, you gotta stop and think, you get me?

You think Elliot was forced to wear lipstick too?

I have scars all over my thighs so if this happens the school would probably get sued with the force of 1000 tards

Did any of the girls make fun of you and slap your naked ass cheeks?

"Shut up female go make me a sandwich and suck my dick"

Attached: 1553981566579.gif (246x208, 590K)

"Now now, Jennifer, go stand in the corner while I spank you, then put your new shorts and lipstick on!"

Im not surprised a third world mongrel such as yourself fell for this bait.

I'd stick my hand into my screen and through the powers of the internet grab your throat and rip it out of your fucking neck

What a fucking dumb LARP

Not turn up to school. They aren't going to track me down to fuel their sick fetish.

No, I do not think so user, sorry.

Attached: nero.jpg (680x382, 32K)

Nobody has ever been able to force me to do anything.
>parents couldn't ground me. When they tried I would take my pop up tent and my bugout bag and go camp for a few days
>would threaten teachers who tried to make me do something and would regularly just get up and walk out
>they couldn't get me to go to detention or saturday schools and knew suspending me is what I wanted
>due to me regularly skipping school to go out to the woods, they got the police involved and put me on academic probation. meaning getting in trouble at school meant juvie
>unironically said fuck that and lived at an abandoned factory that I had previously set up to be my shtf fortress
>had a bunch of furniture that my friend and I had brought. Computer chairs/tables/ ect
>turned 18 and came back to society
>cops tried everything in their power to get me thrown in jail but the academic probation isn't enforceable after age 18
>known in my town as the guy who evaded police by living in a rundown factory

Attached: 16602023_767488440080444_1852922794708599500_o.jpg (1440x810, 119K)

Call electroshock pence to help me

Deliberately continue to act out and bring more punishments upon me

haha what next?

>get to tell at women and teachers while crisscrossing
I see no problem here

*croasdreaaing I swear to duck mobile posting is the worst

>user, Chad from the football team has volunteered to help teach you more about what it's like to be a woman.

Attached: c55499adcb15c045953c1c192f62d90f.jpg (1200x900, 938K)

Based stalker

>skip school forever