How the fuck can I be a NEET in America if I'm not autistic and can't live with my parents unemployed...

How the fuck can I be a NEET in America if I'm not autistic and can't live with my parents unemployed? I don't want to end up a wagecuck like my parents but America is a pro-wagecuck country. Do liberal states have better welfare?

Attached: 1562541424110.jpg (750x546, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ssa.gov/planners/credits.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bUUPmFbUhWw&t=
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just find a job you cuck neet retard, it's not that bad if you are somewhat competent, and you can buy vidya and food with wagebucks

You sound like a Jow Forums normie I'm looking for real robot input I'm not taking the wagecuck sheep bluepill.

sorry bae it's over if you an burger. This country is a dystopian shithole. You have to wagecuck pretty much. night security is the classic robot job. Night at a gas station is okay if you can't find a security job. But whatever you do, try to avoid regular retail and fast food.

Attached: 1565766067241.png (497x732, 362K)

Step one; find a job. You can quit when you get bored, but you want to earn at least 5,440 a year, so you can earn 4 disability credits for that year

Step two; after a bunch of part time jobs check to see if you've earned enough credit. If you are under 24, you need 6 earned in the past 3 years. If you are older; figure it out for yourself: ssa.gov/planners/credits.html

Step Two: Find a job that offers long term disability. Work at it for a while, and gradually increase your LTD insurance to the maximum amount. This might take multiple years.

Step Three: Go to the doctor regularly, and keep mentioning how it is getting harder and harder to cope with work. You want to be cooperative and indicate that you want to keep working, but build u the history of interaction.

Step Four: One day you have a breakdown, and just can't go into work. First, use your Sick Leave, and then Short Term Disability as you just need a break to recover - after all, you have that history of struggling with mental issues.

Step 5: When the short term disability runs out, apply for Social Security Disability to fill out the payments from your Long Term Disability coverage. You want to take the perspective that you want to work, but just need a bit more time before you can cope with it.

Congratulations, you have a full paycheck for the rest of your life.

Fuck and pretty much the only way to emigrate to a country with better welfare is to have some Phd or wagecuck profession or to marry someone right? Neither are really options for aspiring NEETs.

Do you know anything about parks and rec or delivery jobs like on food apps? I've heard parks and rec requires nepotism but it sounds comfy.

I'm not, just trying to give sound advice. Like the other user said, there are some jobs that are doable for robots. IMO, jobs related to programming are pretty chill if you are good at it, specifically if it's somebody else that deals with the clients.

What kind of jobs have this disability and how can you use it? The last wagecuck job I had was fast food which probably has shit benefits, also I'm in a conservative state so shit welfare and no unemployment. Would you tell the employer you need to use it and lie about an injury or mental illness or what? Also don't you need certain diagnosis from your doctor to get actual disability?

Yeah but then you need to get a bachelors college degree for programming jobs with all sorts of math cancer which is very un-robot.

For the federal disability (SSI) which you can earn based on up to 4 credits per year after you have earned 5,440 for that year; that is any job that reports your earnings for federal taxes.

For finding a job with Long Term Disability; look for office work. You want something without physical labor because they will be more likely to offer the coverage. Find a bookkeeping or gofer job at some small company.

sorta unrelated, but is my gmod vid based or cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=bUUPmFbUhWw&t=
y

Any gmod video is going to be shit not to mention this is Jow Forums save that shit for /v/ or something, actually /v/ would probably tell you to fuck off too

not really, it's more than possible to learn programming by yourself and get a job without a degree, I got my first job like that, now if you want to give all kind of excuses and not even try then sure, it's not my problem anyway

lol dumb faggot, whether you can NEET or not is a roll of the dice

As for "lying" about mental illness; that is why you build up the history of having a hard time coping with your doctor, so they would be willing to sign off on the short term disability for you because you need a small break to get back to normal.

If it turns out you needed more time off (like the rest of your life) that is easier to justify as an extension after the initial diagnosis.

not him but programming is indeed a good option but you do have to ultimately have some talent for it if you plan to make any money anyway. No way to know if you have talent without trying it though. But its something a neet should pin all their hopes on.

Then why do /comfy/ NEET threads always act like wagecuck are making an active choice to wagecuck and that it's some sort of culture war. Are they really all just autists trying to flaunt their lifestyle?

gamble all ur money and try to trade cryptocurrency

Attached: oijaewfio6.jpg (905x1280, 115K)

I did that. I bought a bunch of Bitcoin in 2011 for around $1 a coin and then lost the password for the wallet file until a couple of years ago.

damn that sounds like a bad feel user

Attached: aewfawe9.png (432x616, 215K)

Fun and friendly Jow Forums discord server, join now for good times!

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

gfr

Attached: 82kKQL2IMhnavG3DeIU9P8RDLzY6YsTrJWkBadoNTLM.jpg (850x638, 90K)