Joseph Howard

Don't tip
They start leaving you these when you order
Still don't tip
They start fucking with your pizza, getting it cold, shaking up your soda, etc
Complain
Get free pizza from corporate
Rinse repeat
Why do you still tip in 2019? It's a net positive if you don't.

Attached: 58441758-2292822567624894-6034477553945673728-n.png (449 KB, 460x613)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/waF5fI1CFVo?t=1m46s
google.com/amp/s/www.techrepublic.com/google-amp/article/robots-will-not-take-over-most-jobs/
jowforums.com/thread/53941046/anecdotes

Jack Moore
Jack Moore

Kek! I always do this. They dont fucking deserve a tip!! So entitled pieces of shit. I unironically ordered a pizza last February in the middle of a horrible blizzard and didn't tip!

Christopher Sanders
Christopher Sanders

I tip because I go to the same places often, and they remember me.

Take a local burrito stand for example; I throw a buck or two into the tip jar, and they remember that. If there is a long line, they point at me, I nod, and my normal order is ready when I reach the head of the line.

Dominic Perez
Dominic Perez

this is so funny and true! im going to order a fucking apple to my house through doordash and not tip the poor fucker who has to deliver a single apple to my house because fuck them right?

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

shaking up your soda

Fuck this gay earth

Attached: 1371152133979.gif (1.34 MB, 450x300)

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

Same, local Mexican place and tipped the little girl selling gelatin or some shit and they threw in 2 extra tacos . Don't tip pizza places or McDonald's or that sort of thing

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

Corporation be like:
Please pay for my wagie and my pizza so that I can make bigger profits
Me:
Yeah, Nah fuck you cunt

Attached: 1548576844628.jpg (17 KB, 215x197)

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

I'm sorry you flunked out and became a wagecuck and a samefag.

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

1. They can get a better job at any time. You're not responsible for their shitty employment.
2. They shouldn't give a shit about what your order is.
3. If they fuck with your order because they feel entitled to your cash, they should unironically kill themselves.

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

I'm actually an adult and can cook my own food.

Samuel Gray
Samuel Gray

I were on vacation of one week in merrica-land and within that timespan I probably tipped well over 200 bucks which basically is giving away free money.
Fucking hate tipping as that is not a thing in euro-cuck and suddenly I had to tip for everything I ate and did.

I say don't tip, their boss should bake the tip into the price and give baseline wages instead.
Every time I tipped I felt dirty and like they didn't deserve it as they were literally doing their job and it wasn't exactly above and beyond either

Keep refusing to tip user, if I visit again I'm gonna do the same

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

Conversely, the times I've been in euro-land and going to the same places often; they've REALLY remembered me when I tipped, and I always got amazing service.

Hunter Stewart
Hunter Stewart

Why are they stealing the delivery charge from the driver?

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

YEAHHHH BRO FUCKING DIRTY AMERICANS
You have to pay TIP AMERICA SHITTIES COUNTRY IN WORLD.
I AM MOVING TO SOMALIA OR EUSSR NOW CANT STAND THIS SHIT ANYMORE STUPID AMERICA EWWWW
I AM MOVING TO BRAZILLL UNBELIEVABLE

Attached: 1547598440186.jpg (44 KB, 640x427)

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

stop acting like the blacks and just tip bro. this is why many of the female servers hate black customers for not tipping.

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

One'd think US is supposed to be the promised land of employee's and customer's rights, but then there's this shit.

Robert Hernandez
Robert Hernandez

Because no one tips here so when merricans show up and start tipping 10-25% or whatever of the final price, of course they'll remember you as you suddenly upped their already decent paycheck that month and now they can pamper themselves with something expensive and still afford the usual.
What I had to tip for in merrica is expected in euro-land, a waiter that takes your order and gets your food to the table ..

Basically the tip is in the price as I mentioned above and they all get the same wage so any extra they can get in tip (mostly Americans actually) goes straight into their pocket as free money

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

Fun and friendly Jow Forums discord server, join now for good times!

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: --arikawa-hime-himegoto-drawn-by-tsukudani-norio--a573cb5a985f03dcc64df99786b0df34.jpg (470 KB, 600x841)

Nathaniel Bailey
Nathaniel Bailey

Guarantee they are spitting in your pizza . Lol. And you deserve it, piece of shit.

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

You deserve to be unemployed for feeling so entitled to a tip you fucking piece of shit. No, you deserve to be killed unironically.
No tip?!?!wtf I'm gonna spit on your food
Just thinking about how much you deserve death

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

I used to think tipping was no big deal because hey, its pretty much just for waiters right? Its just an old tradition or something.
But it turns out, you have to tip the fucking barber, you have to tip the fucking taxi driver, you have to tip the fucking guy at baseball games that walks up and down and says GETCHA HOT DOOOOGS GETCHA HOT DOOOGS.
Theres absolutely no fucking pattern in who you're supposed to tip. And normalfags will always say its just for anyone in the service industry, anytime someone does a "service" for you, you're supposed to tip them, and thats the clearest answer I can get out of normalfags or out of online research. Heres why I think this is bullshit. Nobody can define what fucking "service" is. The guy that scans your shit at walmart is doing a service, right? How come you dont tip cashiers? If I'm in a public restroom and a janitor is cleaning it, do I tip him? Why doesnt him wiping the shit off of the floor of the bathroom I'm about to use count as a service? Am I supposed to tip veterans too? We always say thanks for your service, shouldn't we tip them too?
Pisses me off

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

Everybody who buy's domino's deserves spit and feces in their food, tip or not.

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

holy shit is that a real fucking message

when do we replace minorities with machines already, i literally only avoid fast food because im distrustful of minorities sabotaging my order with their bodily fluids, i experienced true customer service in the japanese ethnostate and it was without exaggeration on another level

Carter Evans
Carter Evans

Hey listen you cocksucker. Yes I AM entitled to a god damn tip. Cuz Im driving to delver the pizza to your lazy ass, and using MY gas , on MY car, fighting through busy traffic and keeping your pizza warm. The least you can do is fork out a couple of dollars for my effort. If not, just dont order delivery , shitbag

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

Yes I AM entitled
Yeah we know.
Get a better job

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

I'm sorry that you are autistic and don't understand simple human interactions; for most people, the delineation is obvious and requires no thought.

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

They can get a better job at any time. You're not responsible for their shitty employment.
Yeah, dude I'm sure unskilled teenagers and boomers decided to work at dominos because they like the job they could definitely go get a high paying job at a law firm any time.

They shouldn't give a shit about what your order is.
It's pretty shitty to order one fucking pizza and then not tip when they very well can.

If they fuck with your order because they feel entitled to your cash, they should unironically kill themselves.
Sure, it's a dick move to mess with someone's food just because they don't tip but that doesn't warrant a death wish on them.

Gas money probably.

The US has always treated it's workers like shit this isn't a new thing. The fact that tipping even exists institutionally like this is a direct consequence of corporations paying them below a living wage.

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

not that user but,
and the waiter that lazily chews her gum, writes down your order on a paper and takes it to the kitchen, fiddles with her phone while waiting for it to get done and then puts it on the table so you can eat
How exactly does she deserve a tip?

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

wait, what - how is the delivery charge not being paid to the driver ?

here in the UK there's no 'Tipping Culture' and it's assumed that the delivery charge is paying for the driver's time - but in the US they expect you to pay Deliver Charge for what, the time it takes the guy to make your pizza and box it... and then you're expected to pay the driver's wages as well ?

genuinely confused by this -- any smart yanks care to break it down for us ?

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

You CHOSE a job where they pay you less than livable wage, you also CHOSE one that requires you to use your car..my little bro worked at a taco bell in college, no deliveries there same wage. Your a fuckin retard mate and no one should feel bad for you. Faggots like you with attitude make me want to stop tipping

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

i dont eat pizza because i dont eat dead animals so i dont have to deal with some petty cunt spitting into my food. i cook all my own food anyways, fuck wasting money on stupid shit like pizza

i used to buy tons of pizza though, from pizza pizza and pizza hut, and even papa johns a bit. it was nice while it lasted, but i prefer living without it

David Robinson
David Robinson

teenagers
He's going to spend it on something retarded anyway.
boomers
Their fault for somehow ending up delivering pizza in their 50s and 60s.
FUCK TIPPING
FUCK WAGIES

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

Go to Dominos
Order a pizza
Pay with debt card
A prompt comes up on the screen
"How much would you like to tip the cash register"
10%
20%
30%
WTF.jpg
Choose no tip
Cash register girl gives me my change in a passive aggressive manner
What the fuck? Who tips the cash register?

Attached: cash.jpg (8 KB, 233x216)

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

I remember I ordered at a burger king filled with niggers and the cheese in my whopper had nigger hair in it.

I was disgusted and threw the whopper away.

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

What the fuck? Who tips the cash register?
Literally anyone who's not an anti-semite.

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

USA is a fucking joke lmao

John Hughes
John Hughes

What makes them deserve a tip for standing there literally making sure you pay for your food and nothing else?

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

literally why not just give them proper wages and increase the price of the food by like 5% or whatever?

if it's mandatory to pay a tip, I'd rather it just be included in the price of the meal.

Attached: 1526942499308.jpg (14 KB, 236x236)

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

Tips at the register are for the cooks as well.

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

What are you even talking about. Tipping the cash register doesn't mean tipping the employee operating the cash register.

Thomas Baker
Thomas Baker

OP has a point.

tipping is optional. In fact tipping started off in a completely different way than what we do today.

is right. You are not responsible for their job. They chose the job therefore they have to deal with it. If the customer chooses not to tip, then its their choice. Tipping is supposed to be optional, not an obligation.

Spitting in food, messing with your order, etc, is essentially extortion.

Believe it or not, tipping is getting out of control. Its becoming a way to extort people for their money. I know that the garbage collectors that come by, during holidays will drop a holiday card and expect a "gift" in return. It's basically extortion-light. Because who knows, they might forget to pick up your trash, or "accidentally" spill some on your lawn....

I'm kind of tired of the tipping culture and it should stop. Good on OP.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720)

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

I feel you guys. My local Mexican place gives you points for free food on your receipt but almost no one takes them. I always tip and the lady gives a bunch to me so almost every other meal is free.
That said, FUCK the places where you tip before your food is even made. That shit is ridiculous and I refuse to tip when that's in place.

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

I just pick the pizza up myself to avoid tipping. I'm not going to enable kikery from their boss by paying their salary for Schlomo. I'll just pick it up myself and avoid the whole mess.

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

he doesn't drive out and pick up his own pizza
Please grow up.

all these amerilards talking about tips
every other modern country pay their employees a livable wage so tips aren't needed

Attached: Beta-male-zombie.png (192 KB, 215x228)

Xavier Rodriguez
Xavier Rodriguez

Whats funny is that soon that job will be replaced with a robot and you wont have to tip the robot. In fact I cant wait for the robots to take over. Alot of people view it with dread....me? Hell yea.

I dont want to deal with some fucking roastie. What does she have to do? Just bring me my food and thats it. She really deserves a tip for that? Fuck it, I should just do it myself.

Once the robots come its fucking over for them. Fuck tipping. Fuck waitresses, fuck waiters. The only person I will tip is a bartender. Thats the only exception.

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (49 KB, 800x450)

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

every other modern country pay their employees a livable wage so tips aren't needed

Have you tried tipping while in the EU at a place you go to often? They really remember you, and you get amazing service.

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

For doing their job they're literally hired to do
Please user, do the grocery store tip me for buying a frozen pizza a heating it at home?
It does sound like that but I digress

Tipping has gone from "you went above and beyond to get all these things for me, allow me to repay you"
to
"if you don't tip I'll spit in your food next time"

It's no longer a gesture of kindness it's a threat enforced by society and the big fishes higher up in the company couldn't be happier that you're at each other throats over a few dollars as either way they don't have to raise minimum wages

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

just pickup your pizza
I literally only order pizza whenever I can't drive, e.g. it's snowing, or if I'm feeling too tired
I leave a tip and they remember me, they usually deliver first to me

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

"if you don't tip I'll spit in your food next time"

This. It's extortion.

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

Tipping in the US exists so customers can rate their server based on their performance. If they're shitty, give little or no tip. If they do good, tip them more. That's all. It's supposed to be a motivation to get people to work harder/better for better tips.

And you CHOSE to order from them. If you can't afford the tip or don't want to tip then don't order from them. They don't get the same wage at Taco Bell because tips often pay more than minimum.

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

Thought I was bluepilled there for a minute, thanks for saving me lads.
The only people I tip considerably are those who go above and beyond. For example, I went into an Uber and the guy was extremely nice and we had a deep conversation. Even offered me Starburst. Gave him a $5 tip. My barber is really social, let's me try new flavors on his vape and chills with me in the back. Haircut is $16 so I just hand him the twenty and say good day. And if a waiter/waitress is courteous, quick, precise and genuine then I try my best to leave a 20% tip.
If you're a complete asshole, don't give two fucks about me, and are just doing your job, then I'm not going to fucking tip you. Because you did the bare minimum, so I'll give you the bare minimum.

Attached: thumb-smiley-face-sunglasses-thumbs-up-emoji-meme-face-posters-by-49472488.png (32 KB, 300x360)

Kevin Perry
Kevin Perry

Shit i left my name up from r9k RISK

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

user .. can you just give me your money instead of giving it out randomly while here?

They remember you even if you don't tip a cent and just go there regularly.
Your tip does not hold magical powers that makes them remember you for more then the gullible fool that give out free money.

For example, every Friday for over a year I have gone to a specific restaurant and order take-out while on my way to work, and after a few weeks of always showing up on Fridays they remembered me and more often then not had the ingredients for what I usually order, ready.

Did I give a magical tip for this privilege? No I'm just a regular customer.
Should also add that they have stamp cards, 10 stamps and you get the food for free so once every 2 months I literally eat for free there and I've never tipped for any of this.

It's only in America this would be considered an outrage while here it's fairly common WITHOUT a tip as they have a loyal customer that once a week buys their food.

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

Why should I give you money? You haven't done anything for me. The people who waited on me have done something for me.

Cooper Fisher
Cooper Fisher

yeah .. their job they're literally paid to do and you're just slipping them extra for no reason

I hope you're not planning to go to Japan anytime soon as a tip there is actually offensive

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

I hate tipping culture but idk how to express it without hurting the employees. theyve pitted the poor against each other perfectly.

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

I order my food carryout because then i save like 5-6 bucks

Attached: 1543631431371.png (377 KB, 1030x837)

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

As people say here - the tip is a threat now, and I'm one angry motherfucker about the stuff I'm paying for. No bitch wants me as a customer cuz I'm gonna start shit about everything and don't pay higher that suppose to.

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

I absolutely do not fucking get this. They only "thing they did for you " was the job that they are paid to do. If your waitress did ANYTHING LESS than bring you you food like she's supposed to do, she should get fucking fired. "Oh but she was nice to me"... BITCH AND??? I won't tip some shitty little fucker because "ugu~~ she was nice to me". I don't value a fake kindness and a plastic smile so why the fuck should I pay extra for it? It's the same shit with pizza delivery drivers. If they did ANYTHING LESS than bringing you your food in the timeframe that their employer has set out and not spitting in your food then THEY SHOULD GET FUCKING FIRED BECAUSE THEY ARE SHITE AT THEIR JOB. Don't tip so that Mr. Goldstein can shave the shekels off of his employees wage. Tipping feeds voracious corporate greed and directly contributes to worker exploitation. Stop being a spineless little cuckboi. Stop tipping.

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

I'm going on a trip to America soon and I'm dreading this whole tipping culture. I feel like I need to set aside an extra few hundred just for extortionate service staff

Alexander Ward
Alexander Ward

Tipping isn't for exceptional service, it's for normal service. If you can't handle this idea then don't go to a place that expects you to tip, full stop. Tipping brings the workers that earn them much better wages than their employers could ever offer them, so you should support them or you're supporting their employers paying them the bare fucking minimum, or even less.

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

as a non american I wonder too but I think it has something to do with weird federal wage laws in regards to service businesses, especially resturaunts and shit. Our delivery drivers are proper actually proper wages here in Australia. Is pizza more expensive? Well yeah but nobody goes out of business because of it. Just makes me think tipping culture is just bullshit leftover stuff so boomer resturaunt owners don't have to pay their employees a wage because let's face it, if actual wage laws were implement for servers half of the resturaunts would go bankrupt in the US.

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

The only reason at all to get sloppy fast food pizza is to get it delivered.

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

I feel like that flyer isn't an official dominos flyer. The driver probably prints them out and gives them to you themselves. Corporate wouldn't like that!

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

I just do my best to avoid doing anything where tipping is encouraged whenever possible but I will do it.

Kayden Cruz
Kayden Cruz

I dont get what the delivery charge is for if not to specifically pay the driver
I mean I know realistically it's to get the maximum money
But I dont get what the justification they give is?

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

only sensible point in this thread. fuck the corporations. if we don't tip their workers will get angry and angry workers will help us overthrow them.

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

Yeah it's really fucking unclear and sometimes people will do it for super small things
I worked retail at a store that sold furniture among other things so sometimes I would have to bring out the furniture to their car
It was probably my favorite part of the job short of actually building the stuff (it was IKEA tier furniture) for displays. Even so, I got tips for it randomly. There was no tip jar or anything in the store and we actually had a policy that says you aren't supposed to accept tips, but it still happened, just cause I brought a big box to their car
Tipping is EXTREMELY inconsistent

Hunter King
Hunter King

tipping pays the workers a wage that their employer never could
This is the most cucked bluepilled thing I've ever read. You don't even realize how much of a shill you are. Don't you dare fucking tell me that Denny's or Dominos can't afford to pay their workers 1 or 2 more dollars per hour. Go back and read what I said earlier. Tipping is not for regular service, it's a way for employers to justify insufficiently paying their employees by placing the burden on the consumer. They pit their employees against those supporting the business simply because they are greedy. Stop shilling for corporations, it's embarrassing.

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

Yep, as someone that visited this year the tipping is literal hell, you tip for more or less everything ..
It's abysmal when you're not used to it and it drains your pocket money daily so you're always searching for an ATM to get a bit more .. just for fucking tipping!

Worst part is .. 90% of them don't even deserve a tip, they're just doing their job and nothing else
I will admit that a few, like one uber driver and one waitress deserved a tip.

The uber driver was from Korea and explained tons of interesting stuff from there and the ride was genuinely enjoyable and he was eager to answer any question you had about Korea

And one waitress kept bringing us free homemade tortilla chips and even offered to give us a free refill of a dish as it was her favorite, but we were stuffed at that point and kindly declined.

Those deserved a tip, they went above and beyond to make you feel welcome and showed kindness.
You never asked for anything extra, they just were passionate about what they did and it showed.

The rest .. could fuck right off with their tip demands as they did not deserve a single cent for doing their job they were paid to do by an employer .. entitled brats is what most of them are, demanding tips when all they did is what you expect someone in that position of work to do..

Each and every receipt comes with a blanked out
TIP
Line that they expect you to fill in with at least 20% of whatever you ordered cost ..
Regardless if they only did bare minimum, take your order and give you what you ordered.

Sick custom quite frankly to hand out free money when they're just doing their job and people go apeshit if you don't

William Young
William Young

"I don't want to kick back and order some pizza because i'm so grown up"
You sure sound like fun.

Daniel Brown
Daniel Brown

live in a state with high minimum wage
live in a state where you have to pay minimum wage no matter what
everything is expensive as fuck here cause of it
STILL EXPECTED TO TIP ON TOP OF THIS

I seriously knew a BUSBOY that did nothing but pick up dirty dishes that could have moved out and made a living off it if he wasn't retarded about money
He made at least $100 in cash a night on top of his paycheck. Half the time he wouldnt even pick up his paycheck for weeks cuz they werent big enough to be worth the hassle
And he complained about his pay and always being broke

I get it if you're interacting heavily with somebody as a bartender or a barber, and they're being really friendly and helpful, but even most waiters don't deserve a tip since most are just doing their job and nothing more

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

Here's an idea, gather everyone and go on strike until they raise your wage.
If they got no employees they cannot service customers, if they cannot service customers they cannot make money.

Stop being literally cuck-tier of retard and make a difference instead, don't take it out on your customers as that is quite frankly a threat and only makes them leave which means less customers which means layoffs to save.

That you're even taking the side of the employer and accepting your low wages is beyond retarded actually

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

It's not about paying all of the workers equally more, it's about paying the best workers more than the shitty workers. They make the food cheaper to match the low wages, and obviously every corporation in existence stiffs their workers, so there's no point in whining about it.

I don't work in the service industry and I don't advocate taking out frustrations on customers. Better workers deserve better tips. If you think all workers in service should be payed the same despite their performance then you're no better than a commie.

Cameron Robinson
Cameron Robinson

Here's an idea, gather everyone and go on strike until they raise your wage.
1. Most places make you sign a contract that basically says "if you go on strike you quit" and I think theres actually a possibility of legal action against you
2. This idea of "gather everyone and strike" does not work in a place that accepts illegal immigrants that don't care about the country and just want the jobs, and will readily take the jobs that people are striking for

I completely agree with your sentiment but the situation is completely fucked

Brayden Parker
Brayden Parker

If you think all workers in service should be payed the same despite their performance then you're no better than a commie.

Better workers should obviously her paid better but a job shouldn't pay less than a living wage. And if someone isn't working well enough for that just sack them

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

lmao what the fuck these numbers. feels good to be european and not have to take part in this scheme.

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

Here's the beauty of it though, if you pay the same. They now get paid to do a job, if they don't do that job, you have a reason to fire them as clearly you don't want them around at that point anyway.

You don't make tipping illegal but you don't make people stress out over it and they can give a good customer service and perhaps even get a tip from that but they shouldn't expect nor DEMAND it

Pointing the gun at the customer and robbing them just so you can make a living, isn't exactly building customer trust nor do you ever want to come back there and you get a hate for the entire industry as you literally feel robbed for eating out

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

I prefer my pizza with extra spit and ballsack hair

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

Why is everything so fucking stupid in america here when i order a pizza i have to pay delivery fee sometimes they deliver free if you order certain amount of stuff. No tipping and its not expected.

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

wanting money in exchange for goods and services makes you an entitled piece of shit
why even bother paying for the pizza? they give them away for free if you just go down there and wave a gun around

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

job shouldn't pay less than a living wage
It absolutely should, though not as many jobs that do
Fast food jobs in particular should not be living wage. They should specifically be designated for teenagers and college students so they have spending money
Better workers should obviously her paid better
I agree with this though, and believe that there should be smaller promotions where you get smaller raises with a few more responsibilities added, rather than everybody being either a waiter or a manager. Or even just performance based wages that actually work rather than the shitty bare minimum 25 cents an hour raise most get every performance review

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

The flaw with this is that all they're going to do is start fucking with your pizza in ways you either won't notice or can't prove. (i.e. they'll spit in it and rub it in so that you won't see it).

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

living in a country with tips instead of just having decent wages to begin with
So fucking stupid

John Martin
John Martin

unironically arguing that people should ever be too poor to live

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

Plenty of jobs pay less than a living wage. Minimum wage itself is often less than a livable wage, and tips help offset that. Also sometimes places need workers that aren't the best because the don't need to be or there aren't enough people to hire, or any number of reasons. You aren't always going to get the best workers, but tips do help to motivate the less good workers to work better.

Again, it's not a binary thing of "do the job" or "don't do the job". There are people that do the job well and people that just do the job. You can't just fire somebody because they're being mediocre. It's a pain in the ass to hire a full load of people, each has their own personality, schedule, strengths, weaknesses, etc. and not all of them will stick around, especially the best ones who will probably move on.

They aren't robbing the customer because nobody is hiding tipping culture, it's out in the open. You are accepting this contract by going out to eat or ordering delivery, and if you don't accept it then make your own food or go to a place where tipping isn't really expected. I often pick up pizzas from Papa Murphy's and they don't really expect a tip for that.

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

That's what you have unions for, they offer security in terms of them negotiating with the employer company instead of a small group of people and could as a last resort pull out every employee on strike across the country at once, effectively crippling the entire company.

In turn they cannot be unreasonable and the union is governed by state laws

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

Even a fucking worm living in the ground can make a living but you are here arguing that a human being should not be able to do so while working for a corporation what the fuck

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

I thought my delivery charge was the tip to the driver? They're just getting greedy at this point

Isaac Ward
Isaac Ward

Minimum wage itself is often less than a livable wage, and tips help offset that.
In a perfect world, sure, but most businesses just let the workers live entirely off of tips and supplement whatever's left so that they MEET minimum wage.

Henry Smith
Henry Smith

So we're expected to pay protection money when we order food?

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

I'm saying teenagers don't need a living wage
There's too many grown adults working a bunch of garbage tier jobs cause the market is trash and employers can do whatever they want, it's stupid
A job like McDonalds should be something a teen can get for a summer job or an after school job so they have spending money to do stuff, not so a 40 year old man can afford to feed his kids

Lots of employers including a clause in the contract for that as well, saying you cannot form a union and will be fired if attempted
And a lot of unions are corrupt as fuck anyways, screwing over the members cuz the union leaders are higher in the company

Owen White
Owen White

does his work
does not deserve a tip
does his job but goes beyond what is expected and has a passion for what they're doing
deserves a tip

As it is now, you eat out, you get robbed regardless of how much or little they do for you

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

enjoy that sneeze and spit in your pizza

Leo Thomas
Leo Thomas

Yeah, this^

I think tipping is retarded as well, but I don't want them to spit in my food, so I just only order takeout instead.

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

See, if nobody orders delivery then you'd be out of a job so in a way us ordering delivery making you a needed asset in the eyes of the owners is your tip

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

Go live as a fucking hunter gatherer then, make your living like that worm does
That's such a stupid comparison holy shit

Grayson White
Grayson White

muh teenagers

There's plenty non teenagers working those Jobs, if someone invests 40h a week he should get a living wage

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

Why not? I believe a person should be able to move out of their parent's house and live on their own (comfortably) by the time they're a teenager. No one should be employed and STILL dependent on others or struggling to not be homeless. It just doesn't make sense.

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

Yes. Don't order unless you can't tip or are willing to deal with invisispit pizza.

Benjamin Garcia
Benjamin Garcia

The state laws are there to prevent the corruption obviously, granted the world isn't perfect and even those laws can be skewed.
So you need to weed out corruption in the higher up, first, grab a gun and make a difference with enough people.

Also if that is true about the contracts, you're basically telling me that there is an open fast food market that you could roll in, crush and dominate with better deals for your employees as who wants to sign a contract where you're threatened to be passive, when you could work for someone that could listen to a union and be an adult about it

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

You understand that the concept of minimum wage was literally instilled in the US for this very purpose? To allow people to live comfortably through an entry-level position?
If you're going to instill a minimum wage that's so low it's useless, why even bother having a minimum wage at all?

Nolan Bailey
Nolan Bailey

You don't need to tip in civilized countries

Attached: memri-tv-e-the-jews-are-behind-each-and-every-19459926.png (106 KB, 500x390)

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

When I say teenager I mean high school, not after high school. I do see your point about the struggle, but my point is more that this is a symptom of a bigger problem, the fact that people that do struggle with homelessness need such shitty low end jobs, that there aren't enough decent jobs out there

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

be american
employers throw pennies at you to make up for the fact that the customers aren't throwing enough pennies at you
defend this feverishly

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

Delivering pizza is the comfiest job. Been doing it over the summer and I can't believe I hadn't done this sooner. I'm making double the minimum wage where I live (averaging about $28/hr). I've easily made enough to cover tuition and books for the next year doing half the work of a minimum wage job. While some of you degenerates in this thread refuse to tip, I've yet to meet literally a single person over the hundreds of deliveries I've made in the past few months who hasn't tipped anything.

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

When I say teenager I mean high school, not after high school.
I know. High schoolers should be able to live on their own. 16-year-olds should be able to rent an apartment and live in it while also paying bills and having a bit of money left over. It's not a crazy concept.

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

I'm making double the minimum wage where I live (averaging about $28/hr).
holy shit I need to learn to drive

Cameron Hughes
Cameron Hughes

The state laws are there to prevent the corruption obviously
Of course, but as we've seen plenty before, laws don't always work to prevent corruption. I'm basing this off of personal experiences and experiences shared with my by coworkers or friends, it's not hypothetical, people just suck
Also if that is true about the contracts, you're basically telling me that there is an open fast food market that you could roll in, crush and dominate with better deals for your employees
True, but, nobody does it because it costs more money to do it this way. Besides it's not like entering the fast food market is easy, certainly not for someone that has ethics like that

Adrian Garcia
Adrian Garcia

change
for paying with a debit card
nigger are you pulling shite stories out of your ass

Wyatt Ramirez
Wyatt Ramirez

So the service industry is filled with entitled children. Got it

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

Because it's an enforced threat is why.
If people grew some balls and delivery boys could accept that they won't always get a tip without going apeshit, breaking your windows, spray painting across your house or worse, pull a gun on you ..
You wouldn't as many tips.

You're not tipped for doing a good job, you're tipped out of fear that you'll destroy their property if they don't.

It's also called a robbery and should be a criminal offense!

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

I stand by my views, sorry. I don't think that a teenager NEEDS a living wage, if you need a living wage that's entry level, work in a warehouse or something. Besides as it stands now minimum wage is not a living wage at all, and entry level jobs almost exclusively hire part time workers to avoid giving benefits
I disagree heavily. Outside of special cases like abuse, or death of caretakers, I think that if you're in school you should have a familial support system. Worrying about bills and stuff while in high school is a lot, not to mention it de-incentivizes graduating high school at all if you can get a job that will afford you to live without even a diploma

David Powell
David Powell

people rob you in front of your face to save a dime
spit in their food

you're the entitled one here

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

A country law that sets a minimum, livable wage that is revised each year that is tweaked by state laws as long as the minimum ground isn't dropped.
Some actually want to pay their employees more then minimum and only the greediest want to pay less.

If we take McDonalds, Burger king etc. some world established franchises and compare them to America, elsewhere they do have a minimum, livable wage but only in America is it below as they can get away with it.

In Europe they have no problem paying as the EU demands them by law to pay so people can live off it but in America there is no such thing, thus they obviously want to cut corners when they've clearly shown they actually can pay more and still make a gorillion dollars profit.

It needs a change and only the employees banded together can make that change, instead they resort to short term solution of threatening the customers for more money

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

so you should support them or you're supporting their employers paying them the bare fucking minimum, or even less.
Actually, its tipping that supports the employers to continue this awful practice.

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

I'm not disagreeing with you, I know they CAN do it and they SHOULD pay more, certainly not relying on tips
The way that the country is set up and already basically controlled by the corporations is why its so difficult to do anything about it

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

rob you
I paid the full price for my food, how much money the staff gets is between them and the employer. So yes, service workers are the entitled ones all I want is my order and if we're talking delivery then I also paid the delivery fee so the mental gymnastics you'd have to do to think that I'm robbing someone by not tipping is fucking amazing and makes you entitled.

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

Good point frendo.

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

Who the fuck tips funeral service people? The fuck? That shit is already extremely expensive. Who the fuck tips DJs? This is bullshit.

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

I disagree heavily. Outside of special cases like abuse, or death of caretakers, I think that if you're in school you should have a familial support system.
I strongly disagree with the notion that one should ever be forced to rely on family for anything. It's not a position that a person who is legally allowed to work should be placed in.
Worrying about bills and stuff while in high school is a lot,
It wouldn't be a lot if people actually got paid enough to be sure that they'd be able to pay them.
not to mention it de-incentivizes graduating high school at all if you can get a job that will afford you to live without even a diploma
That's another point where we disagree. The majority of people will want to improve their lives as they grow older; most have a problem with the sort of stagnation that accompanies dropping out of school and just working dead-end jobs they hate. If one wanted to build a career they could be proud of, they'd still do it even if they were getting paid enough to be self-reliant.

James Butler
James Butler

refusing to tip forces the employer to supplement, which only heightens their likelihood of being fired.
by not tipping, you're robbing someone out of not only their money but possibly their job.

Jaxon Smith
Jaxon Smith

$28/hr
So you're making more money than most of the people you deliver to and call people who don't give you extra money degenerates

Levi Green
Levi Green

Well, acknowledging it and not doing anything isn't gonna change it.

Granted that I have no solution myself so I'm just as passive but it frustrates me more that people accept it as "the way it is" instead of trying to change it

Justin Ramirez
Justin Ramirez

Sounds like people should be angry at their employers for being fucking jews and firing people because they need to pay their employees

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

true. and in the meantime, you should tip.

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

fucking over people and not the people they work for isn't a good way to change things for the people you fucked over.

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

Nah, I live in an upper-middle to upper class suburb, otherwise I probably wouldn't be making as much as I do.

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

I don't get this, you're hired to do a job but you're expected to get as much tip as possible so the employer barely have to pay you to even it out.
But you're still considered an employee somehow, despite the customers paying most if not all of your wage?

At this point it sounds like it would just be easier to just quit and start your own as that is basically what you're doing at that point, running your own business, except you have a boss that doesn't pay you for your work and this is fine ..

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

It's not a position that a person who is legally allowed to work should be placed in.
I dont know about other places, but I know that here you need your school's permission to work, if your grades drop due to it they take the right away. If you work in high school it's more of a privilege
While I agree that you shouldnt be forced to rely on family, this is where i mentioned the special cases. Someone that just doesnt want to should have to suck it up, just like they have to suck it up at work anyways
It wouldn't be a lot if people actually got paid enough to be sure that they'd be able to pay them.
The 40 hour work week does not accommodate high school which is not only usually around 8 hour days, but also staggered throughout the day. So even if they did pay enough to live, a student would have almost no time for their homework outside of weekends, let alone socializing. You would have to pay a student even higher for them to be able to afford to live on their own
The majority of people will want to improve their lives as they grow older
True, but think about how stupid teenagers are. You want to move out super fast right? The whole "when I'm 18" rhetoric, right? Lots of teenagers are barely even thinking about the next week let alone their lives. This is something to be taken into account

I want to take a moment here to say that I'm glad we can have a civil discussion about this, I wish more people could maintain this civility during talks like this

Jason Wright
Jason Wright

It's frustrating but that's just it, we dont know how to change it, so where do we even begin to try? Previous attempts have just resulted in more of the same pacification

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

I'll never understand this tipping shit that you amerimutts have. Where I live we just pay for what we order and that's that.

Carson Thomas
Carson Thomas

Deliver for uk takeaway
delivery money, fuel money, most people tip something but you dont really care if they dont
free meal
easily a hundred a night though it does vary

Tipping shouldnt be an expectation or an obligation, but you can guarantee your driver will remember and prioritise a regular tipper. Ive only fucked with the food twice and those were extreme cases, nothing to do with tips.

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

Round up the guys, we're running for president next year and can use the presidential executive order to bypass and crush the tipping culture over night

I have no real ideas either, I'm a follower, not a leader, I can lead packs of drones under the banner of the leader but I could never have the highest position myself

Ian Kelly
Ian Kelly

I'm not running for shit, I do NOT need my porn habits and sonic fanfiction to become public knowledge

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

I dont know about other places, but I know that here you need your school's permission to work, if your grades drop due to it they take the right away. If you work in high school it's more of a privilege
I've only ever lived in two states but I've never heard of that. Fascinating.
The 40 hour work week does not accommodate high school which is not only usually around 8 hour days, but also staggered throughout the day. So even if they did pay enough to live, a student would have almost no time for their homework outside of weekends, let alone socializing.
Didn't consider this at all. I guess if you were really hard-working you could try working a schedule around school but that would still be exhausting.
True, but think about how stupid teenagers are. You want to move out super fast right? The whole "when I'm 18" rhetoric, right? Lots of teenagers are barely even thinking about the next week let alone their lives. This is something to be taken into account
Huh. You've changed my mind, actually. I agree with you now. Thanks.

I want to take a moment here to say that I'm glad we can have a civil discussion about this, I wish more people could maintain this civility during talks like this
I almost didn't want to jump into this because I've grown tired of hysterics in conversations like these, especially over the internet, but this has been pleasant.

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

I tip out of the sheer fact that its probably a fairy low paying job, and if noone was working said job I would have to walk/drive my lazy ass to get the pizza. Tips are def a thank you for doing something so I don't have to.

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

It's a leftover tradition from the great depression that never really went away, like social security.

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

Fast food jobs in particular should not be living wage. They should specifically be designated for teenagers and college students so they have spending money

If someone works full time at a fast food job why don't they deserve a living wage for it? They are investing 40h a week to generate a service for customers and profit for their employer.

I've worked in a job like that some years ago and while it's unskilled work it's still alot of physical work especially during peak hours. Obviously it shouldn't pay as much as a skilled Job, but anyone who argues that even that kind of work doesn't deserve a living wage at full time is an entitled prick and should try working that Job for a month or two.

James Harris
James Harris

I've only ever lived in two states but I've never heard of that. Fascinating.
I worked in the Career center of my high school as an """elective""", I honestly thought that was a requirement nationally until now, to have good grades to have a job. It does make sense to me though
Didn't consider this at all. I guess if you were really hard-working you could try working a schedule around school but that would still be exhausting.
Exactly! It would be very difficult to maintain both while still living a teenage life
Huh. You've changed my mind, actually. I agree with you now. Thanks.
I almost didn't want to jump into this because I've grown tired of hysterics in conversations like these, especially over the internet, but this has been pleasant.
I'm glad to hear it, you definitely got me to see different points of view for sure as well. I'm glad we could have such a civil discussion, especially here of all places. I don't normally participate in threads in such a capacity for the same reason as you

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

so I don't have to
you use you don't have to tip?
youtu.be/waF5fI1CFVo?t=1m46s
Also his head looks squeezed and funny so but yeah, tipping has moved from a kind gesture you do for someone going above and beyond to a threat that if you don't, you won't like the consequences.
You tip to keep status quo now, not for good service

Luke Jones
Luke Jones

I worked that job for two years. I hated it, but I didnt think I should be able to move out because of it
Like I said previously, I think it's a symptom of a bigger problem with the job market in the country, the fact that so many people have to work jobs like this to pay their bills
Not to mention more and more places are using computers to accept orders now which is lowering the amount of jobs/shifts even more

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

Not to mention more and more places are using computers to accept orders now which is lowering the amount of jobs/shifts even more

Interestingly here most fast food places stopped installing computers for orders because people prefer ordering from persons, they had them a while and they disappeared again apart from some very busy places like at Railway stations and shit.

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

Really? That's interesting, in my area I've started seeing them in even more restaurants, plus the mobile phone apps as well. It's great for me cause I have anxiety and don't want to talk to a person. Hell I can't remember the last time I placed a normal order at Taco Bell, I can just use the app and say my name
Don't get me wrong I hate that I'm encouraging them to essentially fire their real people workers but it makes things so much easier for me

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

american culture is truly a blight on the world

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

here in australia tips are reserved for extremely good customer service. enforced tipping would make most australians lose their shit

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

wait lmao
Do Americans really not pay for the gas of their drivers? They have to pay it themselves even though they are using it solely for the company's benefit?

Lmaooooooooo you guys are even more cucked than I thought. Keep sucking corporate dick.

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

that's what the delivery charge is for

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

Same here. Imagine Living in a country where you have to tip just to prevent your waiter from starving because the employer is a cheap greedy fuck not willing to pay enough. Feels like some dystopian nightmare desu

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

Occasional reminder that people who live on tips don't want a normal wage and prefer tips because most of the time they make way way more than regular minimum wage.

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

Occasional reminder that people who live on tips don't want a normal wage and prefer tips because most of the time they make way way more than regular minimum wage.

How about getting paid a Living wage and still getting tips for good service like in civilized countries

Leo Price
Leo Price

They get that in my state and still whine when people don't tip

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

They get that in my state and still whine when people don't tip

thats just because americans are subhumans tho

David Roberts
David Roberts

thats just because americans are subhumans tho
I know you're Strayan but if you're familiar at all with the California stereotypes then you know why that applies at least double to the people in my state

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

Do you deliver for a specific restaurant or for one of those Deliveroo/Uber eats type situations

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

Oh yeah females will love you and be more likely to fuck you if you tip. Where the fuck do you get off, dude?

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

tipping
not making it yourself
not having a butler to make it for you

Wagies.

Attached: 800px-Burger-King-Bacon-Cheeseburger.jpg (98 KB, 800x542)

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

Because based Australian policy makers aren't quite as obsessed with the sucking the cocks of big corporations and force them to pay their employees enough to live on

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

I'm another guy, not the strayan, from yurop

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

Point still stands, I mentioned straya since I dont know how widespread American cultural knowledge is so I wouldnt expect him, or you by extension, to automatically know that California has the lowest class of subhumans

Michael Walker
Michael Walker

Because based Australian policy makers

They aren't really based, just slightly less retarded than the american ones t b h

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

Eurofag
How does it feel not being a Amerigreat you fucking socialist nigger. Jealous much?

Jonathan Wright
Jonathan Wright

I feel great thanks for asking fren

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

Supporting a racketeering price fixing scam
L M A O

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

Enjoy piss in your soda and cum in your pizza senpai

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

The best thing by far about not tipping is the absolute furore you whip up in people who work in tip applicable positions or used to when you inform them that no, in fact, you do not tip. The sheer entitlement and rage they exude only serves to make me all the more determined and convinced never to tip anyone so much as a cent even on a cold and long Christmas night.

I find tip applicable workers to be absolutely pathetic and I long for the day when they're entirely replaced by robots and self service.

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

Enjoy piss in your soda and cum in your pizza senpai

Enjoy being my main target when I go postal. I'll come specifically for tip applicable workers. You think you can blackmail and extort people? Do you really think that's going to make anybody tip? I'll fucking cut your balls off and leave you to bleed out in my basement for weeks as I rape you relentlessly every night.

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

Wagies getting very ragie

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

Stay in your basement kiddo

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

Enjoy being obsolete in the workforce within 5 years time.

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

fucking love you bro thank you for fucking up normies. i sometimes tip the equivalent of 0.01 $ in my country's currency lmao (the smallest money we have)

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

I read a le meme science article
Jobs will still be here in 5 years brainlet

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

Based, incredible based. I know girls that make over 500 a week working 2 6 hour shifts and half their wage is untaxed due to tipping. The thing is they work in UK so they already earn at least minimum wage then get tips on top of that.

It's a total scam, people are absolutely retarded sheep.

Kayden Diaz
Kayden Diaz

falling for credit/money jew in the first place

Nigga all you need is a hut, a knife, and a woman

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

Jobs will still be here in 5 years

They really won't, lol. Infrastructure is already largely in place to totally clear you out. You're looking at maybe a 75% reduction (conservative estimate) in staff working in your sort of positions.

Jaxon Gomez
Jaxon Gomez

My barber is really social, let's me try new flavors on his vape and chills with me in the back

you suck each others dicks in the back too?

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

Sources faggot? Won't happen that quick. Give it 100-200 more years. google.com/amp/s/www.techrepublic.com/google-amp/article/robots-will-not-take-over-most-jobs/

Attached: 1516355484584.png (135 KB, 844x770)

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

I started a job as a delivery driver last week in a really nice suburban black area. 2% of my customers (the non black ones and elderly black ladies) tip, I am going to have to get a new job already because this is barely enough to put gas in my car to go to work.

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

imagine living in a country where people have to take jobs like this because they have no other options

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

I wish I lived where you did, on a good day I might get tipped twice at $2 each.

Christopher Howard
Christopher Howard

I work at a pizza place as a cook, I can confirm that drivers will fuck with your food if you dont ever tip.

Attached: large.jpg (47 KB, 720x719)

David Sanchez
David Sanchez

i only tip so i don't have to awkwardly stand there and wait for the driver to get small ass coins out of his purse

Nolan Rogers
Nolan Rogers

This will probably be my last day delivering pizzas, if niggers do not tip today I am fucking with their food.

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

I've never actually had to tip for pizza because I get it very rarely (maybe once or twice a year since I tend to like making it myself) but more importantly, I order it in person and then just take it home myself. The places around here they take it out of the package and cook it right in front of your face so even if they wanted to they can't do anything to it since it's literally made facing where you order it so you can watch them make it.

I'd never recommend having someone drive it or even make it where you can't see it because even if you're on your best behavior, Americans are barbaric and will do bad things to your food anyway because they can and for a thrill or a laugh.

Attached: 1515215349086.png (177 KB, 269x461)

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

hurr derr they're gunna fuck with your food
why do westerners have no work ethic?

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

If they ask for a tip, don't. You have to deserve a tip, not expect it.

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

It's more like that Americans don't tend to see each other as other people. They're a very "me" culture, where they are the main character in a story and everyone else to them is background noise. This is why there are so many mass shootings. They don't care about each other and see no issue with killing fellow civilians. So if you give them any opportunity to harm you, they will do so gleefully. Infecting your food, stealing your orders if you use an app to order something, breaking into each others homes to steal/rape/kill their neighbors which is why they all have to lock their doors and windows no matter how nice the area they live in, walk to their cars alert so that no one tries to ambush them at their cars, etc. They have a very FFA mindset in general on top of being lazy and entitled.

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

Well at least they have diversity, bro xD

Samuel Flores
Samuel Flores

Mass shootings have gone down you dummy

Ryan Hall
Ryan Hall

Tipping is supposed to be for EXCEPTIONAL service. Like "hey, you did more than expected of you, here's a bonus." But today it's treated as basically a requirement, like if you did the mandatory minimum for a customer they're expected to tip which is total bullshit. Why should I tip the pizza delivery guy for driving to my house and knocking on my door and handing me the pizza, which is exactly what every pizza guy does? That's exactly what's expected and nothing more. No tip.

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

Kek, only crackers and negroes don't tip. They are both fucking misers. Disgusting.

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

It's more like that Americans don't tend to see each other as other people.
Holy shit this.

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

commuting a felony over a few dollars.
I hope you do this to my food so I can call the FDA and get your shit hole joint shut down and you charged with a bio hazard.

Austin Morris
Austin Morris

not making your own pizza and learning a skill.
Pleb.

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

Thank in prosperity.

Daniel James
Daniel James

I make fifty cents more then minimum wage full time and pay money for rides to work.
I hate people with cars and get mega money handing food to people.

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

dont eat pizza because i dont eat dead animals
bread, sause and cheese is meat?
What the fuck.

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

what's cash back.

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

Tipping isn't for exceptional service
Yes, yes it is it's in the acronym.

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

Who benefits most from tipping? Corporations that pay their employees minimum wage and expect customers to pay their employees just for doing something they're supposed to do anyway.

Nathan Cook
Nathan Cook

I hate tipping but it's not the employees fault that we have this fucked system in america where they can be paid under minimum wage, so I still do it.
really though we should just do tipping like every other country on the fucking planet does it, make tipping a bonus for exceptional service.

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

They more than likely spit on ur pizza.

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

why do you order pizza for delivery? are you a poorfag without a car? underage? lmao what a loser who can't even get their own pizza

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

Do Postmates as a side job on weekends
Just drive around dropping off food or alcohol
Never ask for tips
People give me tips either by cash upon drop-off or on the app anyways
Sometimes they wonder if tips through the app work
Tell them not to worry about it
If they do tip, I usually see it in a few days if not midnight the next day
Don't care if they do, as gas is $20-30 a week and I usually make that much in an hour or two
I just want to get out the house more often and see places. Is that a bad thing?

Samuel Wilson
Samuel Wilson

I have a funny story from a few years ago
be living in relatively small town
frequent a pizza hut
one day forget to tip the delivery guy
next time i order get retarded message on my pizza box
fuck em
don't tip again
delivery guy hands me my change kind of angrily
order pizza again a few days later
notice some small curly hairs in pizza
delivery guy or someone put fucking pubic hairs in my pizza
call up restaurant asking for manager
explain what happened'
pick up a free, untampered pizza
staff is noticably glaring at me as I proudly walk up and pick up my fresh, clean pepperoni
"thank you very much"
hand a few dollar bills to the manager
"here's your tip, sir"
file a lawsuit a week later, have picture proof and still have said pizza with the hair
cops find hair and spit from several of the staff at the pizza hut
they all get arrested and fired
lawsuit cost a few thousand but it was worth it

Attached: 543545445234.jpg (159 KB, 1280x720)

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

If I wanted a pizza so badly I would just get one of those frozen ones to put in the oven or go out and get it myself. Tipping is supposed to be an extra incentive for good service, not so the long noses that own the restaurant or whatever in question can get away with paying their employees like shit. Luckily I just work in the kitchen so I always get steady pay.
If you think this is bad you should read about the armed riots and worker strikes in the 19th and 20th centuries. Of course boomers beinh the retarded coddled fat asses they are undid all of that to get a dime more.
Baby boomers. Literally almost everything that is wrong with this country stems from them. A cancer on this planet if there ever was one.

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

No, tipping exists so that companies can get away with making the customer pay for both the order and their wages. You have no fucking clue how good some shit delivery boy is going to be because you see them for 10 seconds when you grab your food.

If you want to get mad at someone, get mad at your shit company for not paying you enough and get a job where you'll actually be paid. Now fetch me my pizza, delivery boy.

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

Enjoy your spit and pubs pizza

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

How do I email corporate to get my free pizza? Can I just make something up, or do I actually have to provide evidence?

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

I tip because I'm a decent human being.

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

baby boomers did not invent gratuities. the whole baby boomer hatred is just how internet rightists hate banks without sounding like the leftists they are.

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

It has most likely already happened to you multiple times and you just never noticed.

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

Why even order pizza? It's disgusting and overpriced 100% of the time. I cook my own pizza. Cooking is rewarding and relaxing and the food is better and cheaper.

Nathaniel Brooks
Nathaniel Brooks

Based OP
I never tip because it really is pointless. Imagine if no one ever tipped in America starting tomorrow. How quickly do you think people would quit their shit waiting job or start striking and demanding places pay them an actual wage?

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

Enjoy being stuck in a dead end job till your 40's :)

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

durr if u no liek dem ur an lebral!111!1!1!
Those geriatric fucks single handedly ruined this country while also sucking on the gib tit more than any other group despite being against it because it is communism or some other stupid shit.
Certainly tastes better too. Not even that difficult, especially since you have all the recipes for everything recorded at your finger tips thanks to the internet.

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

The woman is debatable

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

Dumbasses get what they deserve. People just think they can do things without consequences. The blame needs to be shifted from the customer not tipping to the Restaurant just not paying. Like its out damn faults we dont want to tip your shitty teenage ass.

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

you won't even know and won't be able to prove it.

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

Imagine living in a country with no mass shootings

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

the country was founded on no work ethic. that's why they had slaves.

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

It's a terrible food for you too. I've scrolled by this thread a few times just because I can't remember the last time I even ordered one of these for a delivery driver to actually deliver to me.

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

what about carryouts? I only tip if I eat inside the restaurant.

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

???
You really don't see the appeal of having people bring pre-made food to your house every now and then? Cooking may be nice depending on who you are but sometimes you just really don't want to.

Personally, I hate cooking because my food always turns out like absolute shit and it's a lot of work for little reward anyway, but still.

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

Food delivery apps are pretty good with having drivers not fuck with your food because they have you tip in the app AFTER the delivery, as it should be. Pizza places should do this from now on to avoid this cash tipping bullshit.

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

it's fun and that's why you practice and experiment

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

I get paid $4.30 to serve food to your fat neet ass

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

Imagine paying extra for not getting extra spit and ballsack hair on your food that you already paid for
The tipping culture in America is retarded, and laughable

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

The tipping culture in America is retarded, and laughable

It's only the result of employers not actually paying a decent wage too

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

it's a lot of work
That depends on what you're making. Making a grilled cheese sandwich, a fried egg or a homemade pizza is easy as fuck

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

imagine being so broke that you can't afford a tip and consider it a net positive. the absolute state of """men"""

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

Live in England
Don't ever have to tip anyone
Stupid mutts

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

awesome service
don't do shit

Jack Robinson
Jack Robinson

its a lot of work
Most recipes are nothing more but basic arithmetic and timing skills and needing enough of the ingredients which a quick trip to a store, farmers market, or whatever can get. There is nothing at all hard about it unless you are a literal brainlet and I doubt you are going to be doing anything Gordon Ramsay or Michelin star tier.

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

Pizza is the easiest thing to not tip, just pick it up yourself.

Attached: 1281490105221.jpg (169 KB, 800x1200)

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

Imagine being so retarded you think you need to pay the wages of employees who dont work for you. Its not about being broke, its about not paying people who dont work for you and companies not paying their employees.

Imagine falling for corporate propaganda

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

I don't live in the USA and tipping doesn't really exist in my country. The only time you ever "tip" is when, for example, your pizza comes to like 18.99 and you hand them a 20 note (but it's okay to wait for change too)

Attached: high-roller-businessfrog.png (36 KB, 852x602)

Sebastian Fisher
Sebastian Fisher

I have never tipped in my life. HOw do you even tip?

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

based as fuck
oreeganooo

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

HOw do you even tip?

You her born male in America

Attached: 1564600469145.png (133 KB, 329x330)

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

men are only men if they're wealthy! be my human wallet paypig!
disgusting femoid

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

Imagine being so retarded you think you need to pay the wages of employees who dont work for you
$5 is literally nothing. I have money, $5 doesn't matter.
inb4 it's the principle!
No, it's not. If you don't have money, don't order food. It's simple.
Its not about being broke
It isn't? Because $5 is literally a joke. You can barely buy a gallon of water with that. If you cannot afford $5, you should not be ordering food.
its about not paying people who dont work for you and companies not paying their employees.
You're implying that this is some sort of effective method to get corporations to pay people adequately. It's not. All you're doing is maiming individuals attempting to improve their lives.
Imagine falling for corporate propaganda
t. poorfag cope
The issue that you fail to understand here is that without tipping, you're asking a service worker to pay out of pocket for you. Many times, delivery drivers operate under a 1099 as a contractor for said company; they are essentially your employee for the moments that they work. The only reason you're not the one issuing that form is because the amount of money distributed doesn't meet the qualifications for you to do so. Therefore, it becomes completely feasible that you receive shit service at that point because you are now costing someone else money to provide you with a service you didn't pay for. This has nothing to do with corporatism. It has everything to do with a person earning a living wage. As a brainlet, I wouldn't expect you to grasp such recondite concepts.

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

disgusting femoid
t. f

Joseph Ross
Joseph Ross

I often feel hesitant on tipping someone, even if they're friendly. I think that they're just being like that to get a tip.

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

Service industry full of lazy phonies

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

call local dominos
teenage girl can barely understand my order
get a call from the driver
its a young girl
go in person
teenage girl has trouble explaining to me that dominos only has one type of buffalo sauce
teenage girls in the kitchen
i dont really care if they spit in my food

Attached: 1558474991218.png (146 KB, 318x315)

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

not wanting teenage girl spit in your food
baka

Wyatt Brown
Wyatt Brown

Slave yank here, it makes no sense and people are too brainwashed to have any self respect, so far as to actually defend it when they themselves are being taken advantage of.

Attached: 1565722160078.jpg (17 KB, 320x316)

Anthony Diaz
Anthony Diaz

New tipping thread
jowforums.com/thread/53941046/anecdotes

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

here is the thing. you do not have to tip. and that doesn't matter at all. you think that you are winning by not tipping but really it just shows that you are poor. if you actually had money then tipping wouldn't be a issue. I worked delivering pizza and if some one didn't tip I just went to the next house and it made up for it because the next person tipped 50 dollars. and the next house tipped 10 dollars then the next house again no tip but the next tip 80 dollars. so yeah don't tip because you are poor its understandable.

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

good man, but I have a question
if they say the delivery charge is not a tip paid to your driver, then why do they mention tipping?
I mean, you paid the delivery charge, right?
so the note is quite rude as it implies that (You) are stupid and don't know the difference and also in that they beg for tips to the driver
I would call the place immediately and tell them to stop harassing you with their stupid notes and fucking with your food, or you will sue the hell out of them

Attached: paradise.jpg (158 KB, 736x965)

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

Imagine having to pay up for a company underpaying its staff. Fucking americucks kek

Attached: 1564727550352.jpg (7 KB, 231x218)

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

cum brain

mad about tipping.

the company has a right to not serve you if you want to act like a asshole.

Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

i dont mind tipping. i even tipped a coat guy five bucks once and he was very confused.

Leo Hughes
Leo Hughes

the company has a right to not serve you if you want to act like a asshole
Imagine thinking that youre an asshole for not paying a COMPANIES EMPLOYEES. You've been brainwashed like the moron you are

Colton White
Colton White

I'm thinking I should move to the US and start doing favours and act like it's a job to get tips and just live on that

Aaron Harris
Aaron Harris

the company has a right to not serve you if you want to act like a asshole.
of course, but they have absolutely no right at all to pollute food they serve to their customers

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

Man. Do you know that a lot of these drivers only get paid the delivery fee for their time? They only make like 2.99 per delivery plus tip and they may only have 1 or 2 deliveries an hour. That is like barely 6 dollars...

They hire independent contactors to outsource delivery much of the time and cut costs resulting in some desperate joe schmoe doing the working for not even minimum wage.

Thomas Morgan
Thomas Morgan

and?
what is everybody's point here?
if your job doesn't pay you enough, then quit and fuck off? or ask the company for a raise?
why are you asking a complete stranger to pay your wage but you're too pussy to ask your employer to pay your wage?

Attached: 1341441.jpg (40 KB, 400x400)

Levi Collins
Levi Collins

"the two most revealing features about a man's character are: (1) how he treats animals ; (2) how well he tips "

A very famous person said this, and its true. if you don't tip, youre just a garbage human being. I'm sure if you were on a date or in a girls presence, youd be getting out that wallet and tipping, so you impress her and look like a good person. but of course when youre alone, you can be a cowardly piece of shit who doesnt tip because no one will know and no one will see, right? spineless little bastard.

i wish someone would up a shaming website, and post the names and photos of ppl who dont tip. so they could be publicly shamed. kind of like they do with white nationalists.

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

Oooh look, a 'me' Pepe!

Hudson James
Hudson James

well, maybe if you americucks were to give us eurofags some convincing arguments for tipping, then yeah

William Edwards
William Edwards

Brainwashed. Simply, BRAINWASHED. Make an argument as to why tipping is a good thing? Can you even argue that tipping is good for society as a whole? Companies just should never be held accountable to pay their employees ever I guess.

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

That must mean the restaurants who employ these people are garbage things then, no? Because they don't even pay their employees, let alone ever give the bonuses (A company version of tipping). All companies are shit by this logic dumbass. The only reason why non tippers have to tip in the company of others is because nearly everyone has been brainwashed into paying their employees for them. Now go back and join the rest of the sheep.

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

this

thank you at least there are some good people still around. I bet the same people who don't tip also abuse animals as well.

Mason Cook
Mason Cook

i tip in cash only because fuck management

only poor fags dont tip. i always tip 10-15% in cash. its not a big deal

Joseph Jenkins
Joseph Jenkins

"A very famous person"
If they are so famous tell us who said that? Can't?Its because no one said that word for word and you're just spouting mindless bullshit fed to you by greedy companies. Ever wonder why most of the rest of the world doesnt require tipping? Get your head out of your ass, honestly.

Brayden Collins
Brayden Collins

Guy doesn't tip
He must abuse animals in his down time >:(
Do you realize how retarded you sound right now? If you're going by that most foreigners to the USA must be animal abusers then, right?

Josiah Bailey
Josiah Bailey

I'd say I only wouldn't tip if it was a woman but there's no way a woman would drive around all day in a hot car delivering pizzas.

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

there is a reason why the USA is the best place in the world.

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

If this is unironic youre on another level of retardation.

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

I tip bartenders and thats about it. I run my own tavern and tipping is really just bartering for strong drinks and priority service imo. I don't quite agree with the practice but its established so whatever. If someone just ordered a double I get my money anyhow so its meh. People are strange.

Attached: 1565575992972.png (162 KB, 234x299)

David Richardson
David Richardson

ITT butthurt britbong eurofag

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

Bullshit quote is bullshit. Corporate wants the common man to be generous to his fellow common man so that corporations don't have to pay their employees, simple as that. To think otherwise is a massive cope. USA is so far up its own ass they can't vote for progressive leaders, and instead vote for corporate shills.

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

Are you niggas really that broke? Give the pizza guy a bong rip and a few bucks for gas

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

Have you ever looked for a job before? Its incredibly difficult to find a non food job for young adults with no real experience. It took me 6 months to find a job that wasn't food and even then I had to use "connections"

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

Honestly a nigga really do be that broke. Thats why i dont eat out and cook at home mostly but some days when I am way too lazy I will order takeout or something through uber or something. That way i don't have to tip with them in my face about it

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

You know what kind of ideology this promotes right? It promotes the idea that the poor man is a bad man, because poor people can't afford to tip, let alone eat out and do nice things. Stay brainwashed normlfag

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

but that's not wrong. poor people are evil. you think that all the welfare queens and hobo's / bums are good people?

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

I feel you, if youre my friend and my neighbor I am gonna hook you up. Love to hit them with the fattest tip (40%+) and ask them if they smoke some weeeeeeeeeed

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

Rich people are evil too. Can't get rich if you don't step on the backs of others, right? Only the middle man is a good man.

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

true I was being a little facetious with that argument. I just hate when people claim being poor is noble or morale. but I have personally been tipped by both poor and rich. you can still tip regardless not as much but I was grateful even when some one at least tossed me a dollar.

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

surprised this thread is still going, but i appreciate the response -- i'll tip ya with a (You)

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

from southeast europe
work in first world
prices of shit back home are mostly lower and the change is too trivial to bother with
tell people to keep the change
have to repeat myself 2-3 times because the concept is completely alien to them in a country where everyone pinches pennies so hard they bruise and in some cases still have to pick between food and bills
went to some shitty food place, ordered 11 dollars of food and gave them the four, and then the five just because it was the last of my paper money at the time and I couldn't be bothered putting it in the wallet
they treated me like it was the 60s and I was a strongman dictator who blessed their no sewers village with a brand new mostly unnecessary steel mill and accompanying investments
I got less stupid about money in the meanwhile, but the first few months of earning almost as much as a parliamentarian back home were pretty intoxicating and I'd just buy stupid shit willy-nilly to make up for all the years of not having access to anything I wanted. The amount of money I wasted on trash food, video games and more trash food and video games (and booze) in that year is probably close to five or six thousand.

Daniel Barnes
Daniel Barnes

Naw fuck that, if i deliver you food you pay me, if you don't then i do not perform the job well. Guy used to order delivery all the time and wouldn't tip so i just started throwing his shit around til eventually he would just order pick up, which is the correct response to this situation. I'll fuck up someone's food just for looking at me wrong. Im fucking feeding you. I know where you live. People think its a good idea to disrespect you after showing you where their family sleeps at night, their pets, their cars. It fucking baffles me. As far as the wop who signs my checks: I'm robbing him too. Earning money is a game without morals and it always will be, so it does not matter if you rationalize with your superior logic that you shouldn't have to tip; the consequences will remain the same. Ordering from any of these contractor apps is a mistake from the first place. They upcharge every item and instruct the driver not to leave a receipt in the bag. They'll hire almost anyone, especially with postmates. They can just report the customer as unavailable and eat your fucking food. Their cars are filthy, they're putting their grubby hands in it, they got they dog n baby in the back seat, your food's sitting on the same seat they rawdogged a fat bitch on right before your order came in
tldr learn how to cook you consumerist cucks

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

this

people really do not realize that we are literally risking our lives to give you pizza everytime we go out in traffic sometimes even driving 20+ miles in bad traffic/ rush hour/ detours accidents all so you can relax at your comfy home.

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

we are literally risking our lives
Because you are performing a service that your employer PAYS YOU TO PERFORM!!! Don't act like a fucking hero you absolute mong. Delivering pizza is SIGNIFICANTLY EASIER than working in a kitchen and actually making the thing. Do you not think that working with hot ovens or deep fryers is not dangerous as well? You're not doing people a favour by just doing your fucking job. Go work at a restaurant as a cook or a dishwasher for a few weeks and tell me that sitting in you car listening to music is a much more difficult job. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO THE CUSTOMERS MONEY BECAUSE YOUR EMPLOYER IS EXPLOITING YOU! THREATENING TO TAMPER WITH SOMEONES FOOD IS EXTORTION AND YOU'RE A CRIMINAL AND AN UNETHICAL PIECE OF TRASH IF YOU DO! Such an entitled little child Jesus Christ. Neck yourself you little fucker.

Nolan Hernandez
Nolan Hernandez

do you think if Yang2020 becomes president, this will finally make tipping obsolete?

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

based
better to just rake in those sweet NEETbucks than be a wagecuck

Attached: NEETpepe.png (210 KB, 1280x809)

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

I have both worked in the kitchen as a dishwasher and cook. and I can say hands down that driving is a much greater risk for injury. you can't get in a head on collision inside the kitchen. maybe at worst you cut your finger or get burned. when you are on the road a car wreck is fatal. if you try to argue that you are a retard.

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

okay normfag lol
defending the shaming sites set up by commietards
using women as leverage like anybody on this site gives a shit about looking good around them

your thots have no power here, nigger.

Attached: BACK-2-REDDIT.jpg (141 KB, 717x880)

Jace Long
Jace Long

I pick up my own, as I live close. But when I have them come in bad weather or if I'm really being too lazy, I give them 5$ even no matter what. 4$ if I'm strapped for cash.
Story time for assholes, yay! True story
friend is on house arrest
orders pizza online
confirmation call
says he is on house arrest and asks him to pick up a pack of cigs bc can't leave house
driver brings cigs and pizza
gets tip and pays for cigs and pizza with credit card
finally gets to eat cigs and smoke pizza

Be nice to drivers they are people like you. My bro works do Dominos and delivery charge does not go to drivers. He pays for gas and wear and tear on his car.

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

If you don't tip deliver drivers they will pick hairs from their taint and add them as toppings, free of charge.

t. Guy who used to deliver pizzas
t. Guy who hit a kid with his car on the job

Ryder Sanders
Ryder Sanders

calls people fucking with your pizza to the point of having to complain to get a free pizza a net positive.

maybe i tip them because im a decent human being

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

Just pick it up yourself if you don't want to pay someone to do it for you.

Blake Gutierrez
Blake Gutierrez

hotel doorman makes one 30-second phone call to hail cab
here's 4 hours worth of minimum wage

Attached: 1548504934334.jpg (287 KB, 720x720)

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

Don't they already get paid by the company for their work hours?
I don't live in burgerland, but are the wages so bad there that you have to beg and guilt-trip customers for more money.
Quite strange system

Attached: 1564438968585.jpg (117 KB, 883x905)

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

I don't tip, and carry-out is superior for pizza:
better deals when you pick the pizza up yourself
no minimum order
no delivery charge
no expectation to tip
faster

Attached: 1563320912887.png (44 KB, 252x258)

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

Imagine everyone did this. No pizza delivery
pikachuface.neet

Isaac Baker
Isaac Baker

No dipshit he's just a cool dude fuck off

Julian Howard
Julian Howard

retard delivery faggots btfo, yea that $5 delivery charge is all your gunna get from me, get a better job or quit crying.

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

Enjoy being sued and arrested

James Adams
James Adams

You guys are making me crack up with your excuses and warped fucking worldview. The memes about wagie brainwashing are real after all.
Yes I have. Point #1 doesn't apply to teens and not really adults either, but it's not an excuse to harm the customer and demand money.
I'm not your fucking employer, retard. I'm the customer of your employer. You are supposed to do your job and do it well, without bothering me with your personal bullshit. You are literally nothing to me, and I'm not even saying that in a malicious sense. You are so, so far below even the prospect of fucking with my food. You want more money, either go the extra mile so the customer freely decides to give you more money out of gratitude, or ask your superiors for a raise. If you can't do that, get a job where you can, dipshit.
Im fucking feeding you
Hahahahaha.
People think its a good idea to disrespect you after showing you where their family sleeps at night, their pets, their cars
disrespect
not tipping
Sociopaths like you are only good for cleaning up sewers. Switch careers.

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

lmao ive never tipped a delivery nigger and none of them ever had the balls to do anything about it, to me or my property. youre just full of shit desu senpai

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

the only place i will tip at is a barbershop but that's because they're actively using their own stylistic and creative experience to make hair look not only good, but proper to the proportion and shape of the face, and they're standing all day constantly being busy both in the mind and the hands as a result. i have never and will never tip some highschool aged shithead 20% or whatever it is of my water and chicken tenders for writing down half a sentence's worth of an order, and then carrying a tray out to me, just so they can get a couple extra bucks to put toward their juul pod fund

i don't even think it's a good idea to go to restaurants in general, after seeing the inner workings of some of the even more upper class establishments most commercial kitchens are fucking DIRTY. and any place that is rated in yelp stars rather than michelin is guaranteed to have niggers/spics/white trash teenagers working in the kitchen and that alone raises your chance of getting deliberately contaminated food probably another 50%. just cook your own meals at home and don't destroy your body with trash fast food or well dressed up trash restaurant food or in general risk getting some sort of nasty std or communal disease from an indignant, high-school drop out monkey getting paid minimum wage

Attached: 1547267870865.jpg (54 KB, 600x529)

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

I wonder who's fault that is.

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

I unironically ordered a pizza last February in the middle of a horrible blizzard and didn't tip!
holy kek

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

Reddit spacing
"yeah but what about women even though if I talked like this around a women it would be pussy repellant"
Like with white nationalists

Please go back, you may say you totally owned me on /r/Jow Forums if that helps.

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

chad could kick dogs and not tip and roasties would still love him

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

There's a limit but yeah they will be a LOT more forgiving towards "Chads" than the rest of us

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

There's a limit but yeah
No there isn't lol

Camden Scott
Camden Scott

Or you could move to a non-shitty country where you don't have to pay twice for a single meal.

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

chads don't kick dogs fucktard.

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

I don't order deliver because I'm not an am*rican.

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

lmao look at this pussy ass wagie. the more i hear from pro-tip people the less i want to tip

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

Hopefully one day they poison you and never get caught.

Attached: normiesgetout.jpg (27 KB, 785x757)

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

calls people pussies
scared to leave the house
kek

Attached: plzanon.jpg (156 KB, 512x512)

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

not making your own dough when it easy as fuck and fun

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

paying money to NOT have human bodily fluids and crotch hair be put in your food

The absolute state of Americans

Attached: E2A79E19-F230-4329-BC92-53C3895ED1BE.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720)

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

this.

i bet any random pizza delivery boy could woop his ass.

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

I don't care if you don't tip me, I get enough 6+ dollar tips to cover you. We also don't spit in food, at least not at my store. as for letting the pizza get cold, that would just be a mistake on the drivers part as the longer they take to give you your food, the less money they're making on other deliveries. If you really want to be devilish to a delivery driver, don't answer the door until they walk back to their car and get in.

Parker White
Parker White

yes, but its minimum wage while in the store, and its less than minimum wage when driving. The only other money we get besides tips is gas reimbursement. If I don't get tips, I only make ~200 for 7 days of work.

Landon Baker
Landon Baker

used to be a pizza delivery driver
eventually moved on to better pastures
occasionally order delivery from the old store
usually get my old coworkers
known as "that house" now among new drivers
get my pizza fast as fuck now
tip in cash so they can dodge taxes
made one kid nearly cry when I gave him $50 tip for a $40 order
last three times I ordered, they waived the entire cost
they were all massive orders for parties and work functions
mfw

Attached: santa-hat-clipart-real-3.jpg (66 KB, 500x500)

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

How about ensuring corporations don't exploit their employees instead of fucking over the customer? Tipping is even considered an insult in some countries, yet it's a must in America.

William Johnson
William Johnson

Why do Americans do this? Just factor the tip into the price of the product/service

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

I only make ~200 for 7 days of work.
Nobody told you to be a corpslave fucker

Angel Lopez
Angel Lopez

we all appreciate you. Getting a big tip is the only way I break 100 in tips unless its friday

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

my company steals from me and i dont care
literally find another job, my friend LOVED his pizza job and only quit once he realized how much they were stealing from him

Chase Cooper
Chase Cooper

I'm not complaining. I make very good money delivering pizza. That's why I'm not mad at no-tips. I make like 15-20/hr on good nights, but the slaves in the kitchen only make 8/hr no matter what.

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

As a wagie, it's more humiliating if they force you to do regular table service but without a pay raise. As a customer, I rarely go to full service restaurants if I'm expected to pay, and almost never do delivery. Why am I paying more for colder food?

Attached: 1539073246844.png (76 KB, 247x215)

Jaxson Mitchell
Jaxson Mitchell

they're not stealing from me, its the easiest job you could be doing. Its gay that they take the delivery fee, but it's not usually a problem since most people tip 5 or more anyway.

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

I make like 15-20/hr on good nights, but the slaves in the kitchen only make 8/hr no matter what.
this is why tipping should be illegal

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

Dominos is a block away from my house If im too much of a lazy fuck to drive a block then Im going to tip because I feel way too bad about being that lazy

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

This has to be one of the most evil things Ive read on the Chans in a while

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

Fucking this.
I CANNOT WAIT for automation.
Hell, even though I have a job that people say "can't be replaced with automation" (teaching), I never hesitate to call bullshit on that, because algorithms that teach math and other technical knowledge can function along the sequential line of education even better than human teachers, and with 100% consistency. All it would take to cover other subjects would be for the algorithm to pull up youtube videos of people explaining the more "human-y" parts of lessons. Hell, human teachers already do this, because once one person figures out how to teach something really effectively and uploads that video to youtube, that perfect lesson is basically immortalized, and a robot can't fuck it up like a human can.
All the system would need to do is monitor ratings and popularity to determine if/when to update the youtube videos to better or more relevant ones.

So why am I excited to be replaced by a robot? Because by that time, over 50% of jobs in the first-world will be automated. So what do we do with people? The answer bouncing around now is post-labour-society. Essentially everyone becomes a NEET, living on a mandatory "survivable" income, and never has to work again. If someone has some kind of skill or service they can offer beyond the standard normie fare, they can use it as a side-business (like private lessons or tutoring, pet care, entertainment, physical fitness, etc.) to make extra money on top of the mandatory income, so that there is still incentive for a knowledgeable and skilled populace, even in a post-labour environment.
Basically, I/we would never have to work again, aside from private tutoring here and there.

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

if you say so. Most people who stick around in my store become shift managers with a good pay increase. One of my shift managers who slaved away at the cut-table just got promoted to general manager at another store.

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

I agree, but the price of autonomous cars has to come down quite a lot to justify replacing less than 20k/yr employees with huge investment like that

Logan Young
Logan Young

and? where is their wage differential from the months/years of not "being promoted" let alone NEVER being promoted

pizzaboy corpslave brainlet

Attached: 10774878-t.jpg (16 KB, 200x274)

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

I don't tip because I refuse to enable shitty employment practices, and saying I should tip them anyway just to be nice is not thinking about the long term. Personally, it shouldn't even be the employers business if someone gets a tip. Tips should be an outside gift and nothing else. "Tip pools", "Wage compensation" and anything of the likes should be erased from this world.
t. former waiter

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

Barber: $20 to $30
That is literally the same or higher price than the fucking haircut itself.
Who the fuck is this guide for? Fucking Saudi oil barons?
If your cashier says "thank you" or "have a good day", drop the thickest wad of large bills that you have on the counter. Don't count them - that's rude! Just drop the thickest stack you can possibly hold. Anything over $600 is acceptable.

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

idk man, at the end of the day, work is work. half of my co-workers are just college students, the other half are on probation. It puts money in their pockets. I plan to transition to deliveries for an auto parts store so I can get a tool certification.

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

based fellow incel XDD getting back at woman KEKEKEK XD

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

Takeout:
Nothing is necessary, but...

Tip jars at fast food counters:
$20

I have never wanted to burn something that wasn't actually printed on paper so badly before...
I'm starting to believe this is the result of an agenda. Like, it was made by a union/group for tip-receiving-service-workers, to try convincing customers that the "normal" tipping rates are fucking unaffordable to anyone but the upper-class, so that even when people think they're being just a little cheap by tipping below the "normal amount", they're dropping 30% tips on shit and still hoping no angry teenage employees drop some menstrual runoff in the pizza sauce.

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

Mama mia, this is what you get for not just making pizza yourself,

Tastes better, you are in control of everything, and it's much lesser in calories and grease too.

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

you think you are being profound by agreeing with the technocrats. you will be phased out as well. don't think that you will be spared when the machines take over.

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

Them's robots gonna round erryone up an' vaporize us all like in my sci-fi movies!
Not true, you'll just become a living battery for the machine world, and happy, healthy batteries produce more energy, so your robot overlords would just stick you in a "full-5-senses" VR paradise that you would never be able to distinguish from "heaven", while harvesting your... whatever they want from human bodies.

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

using the matrix analogy

yeah no its not going to work like that. more then likley it will just be a slow kill method. where you slowly get more weak and more sick as robots/androids replace you until you are in a coffine while the remaining humans hide out in their basement form the killer robots hunting them down.

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

proud to be a cuck.jpg

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

theyre stealing from you, after buying in bulk as any food place would, each pizza of the average medium size costs the company roughly 60cents, thats including the sauce and all the toppings
so please explain how they are not stealing both your money and your free time and that its "fair"

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

I used to be a delivery driver, it was a pretty comfy job but I also generally delivered to a mostly upper-middle class area so I got ripped generally pretty well

But yeah most of the job was just driving around, nothing too bad about that y'know? The time in the store was annoying because I'm antisocial but driving was good

Attached: 1565778268986.jpg (88 KB, 900x900)

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

Thoughts on pre-tipping? On Grubhub if you don't tip the drivers are just going to reject your order for someone who did and you may have to wait longer.

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

true and if you have never done the work then you will never understand. when you are in the store you make a normal wage when you leave you are reduced to making waiter tips. and that is the risk that you take being a driver. tip or not its just another job and the person who is buying can decide to be a decent human being or not.

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

You literally have to just let it sit for about a minute, do you not understand physics?

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

Yeah, I had one guy who I regularly delivered to, and every time he would write a big fat Zero in the tip field, really annoyed me but what can you do

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

who the fuck has the money to pay these tips
fucking white people

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

What if you live in a country run by actual human beings who pay their employees and nobody ever tips anything at all?

Levi Cox
Levi Cox

This isnt my problem.

Dominic Cooper
Dominic Cooper

See this for the first time
Literally laugh out loud.
Ask the cashier if she feels she deserves a tip.
"W-well I..."

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

My nigga get quads and nobody cares???

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

You can get a whole pizza of a good damn size at Aldi's for about $2.50 and cook it in the oven. Who's ordering lol

Attached: Screenshot-20190120-210637-Samsung-Internet.jpg (285 KB, 1080x698)

Carter Cruz
Carter Cruz

i got quints once, it was the last post and the thread archived. kids these days

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

I've gotten quints before and got compliments without me even noticing

Its a cutthroat world in online forum image boards

John Fisher
John Fisher

Or... tipping shouldn't be an expectation anywhere and a "tip" could be given to anyone who delivered outstanding service.

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

Shared tipping only works if everyone pulls their weight, no reason you should have your wages garnished by an incompetent fuckwit who cares even less than you.

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

I tip people that handle my food because I'm not penny wise pound foolish. Enjoy your cum cheapskates.

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

Yes giving money directly to the workers who proceed to rip off their employers and cut you a deal is truly cucked you socially incompetent mong.

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

I only tip local businesses that haven't been consumed by the corporate greed. If it's a chain store, I don't tip.

Jeremiah Taylor
Jeremiah Taylor

paying way more money to get a deal
how retarded can you be jesus christ lmao

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

Dominoes has been pure shit since 2011-2012

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

Lol, wagies gonna ragie

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

I would get paid 6 bucks for this, and I would take it and not care if you tipped me.
I never make people tip. Shits gay.

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

Military, corrections, police, fast food, retail, and stocking don't get tips and all are entry level jobs that allow no-experience employees regularly.
Military and police may require training and education, but they're as easy to get into simply because nobody wants to go into them and most people who do are drug addicts they can't take.

Postal workers are also frequently a first-timer job, they even deliver it to your doorstep and handle more expensive packages with longer journeys and don't get a tip.

David Edwards
David Edwards

Mexican places are literally the best place to leave tips, they always throw extra shit in there and even treat you different, I think it's because in Mexico tipping means you actually liked the service and giving a bonus is like appreciation instead of a obligation like in America

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

You sound like you're in your 50s.

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

based wagie abuser

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit