ITT: All of r9k is on an island

ITT: All of r9k is on an island.

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Dibs on all the lardasses for food and materials

The traps will be having sex
Incels will be crying around a fire
Sad people will be loners
few will be talking happily

I've had a vision from God, he has elected me to be your ruler.

Attached: images (42).jpg (375x392, 19K)

Fuck, I hate being 6'8 now. All the manlets will declare a LotF uprising against us giants by which I mean anybody 6' or over.

Attached: 1565889066598.gif (498x358, 1.27M)

>ITT: All of r9k is on an island
the virgin islands?

I propose a communist system in which food, freshwater, and fembots are shared equally among all who join my tribe

fuck ur tribe, im devolving into a total fucking caveman, smashing what i want when i want with my club

I would find all of the guys from my friend's discord server that use Jow Forums and we would team up to keep the incels and the trannies at bay. We'd probably start off with making a shelter, then we would build a campfire and a forge for weapons. Then of course we would need to hunt. Maybe try some foraging if anyone has some experience with what's safe to eat since some autists might know some factoids about that. Not sure who the leader would be there would probably be a clash of personalities where one to three people want to be leader. I don't think it would end up like a lord of the flies thing as long as everyone in the group is people who've known each other. If I can't find those guys then I'll have to try and find a tribe to align with that's pre-existing. I don't think I would do well on my own. I might be able to bring strategy and positive morale to the table but not much else. I guess I could be the cook or learn to hunt.

Aright, which one of you faggots used my coconut fleshlight?

I'd breed all the fembots, already bred 2 famous fembots and countless no name fembots

Attached: 1502225023858.jpg (1462x1462, 176K)

I'll join your tribe comrade, together a powerful force would be created on that island.

Attached: 72557276.jpg (400x527, 42K)

*commits self-kill*

>all who join
So that's all we have to do? Just join and we get to live off the labor of others? Fuck yeah!

And what if most people in your tribe refuse to work?

I'd be down with that. I'd spend my days fishing and building a shelter to attract the fembots.

Attached: winter-brisbane-2018-compressed.jpg (769x462, 54K)

Pretty much, the few girls will flock to the robochads, some will do well alone, and the incels will succumb to prison gayness and have sex with each other and the trannies

>eats carcass and wears your face as a mask

Hey, another robot who's 6'8". Let's be friends.

Sounan desu ka?

Step1: Find fresh water source
Step2: Create weapons to defend fresh water source
Step3: Trade food for water
Step4: Monopolize all other fresh water sources
Step5: Set up agriculture for long term sustenance
Step6: Wait out everyone else as they starve/dehydrate/kill each other
Step7: Either start a rescue operation to get off the island or start breeding the fembots depending on the island

You guys? I'm going to the Lidl, do you need something?

Gigabros unite

Attached: 1565920724576m.jpg (1024x640, 103K)