Reminder that Wendy's spicy nuggets are back on the menu!

Reminder that Wendy's spicy nuggets are back on the menu!

Attached: wendys-spicy-nuggets-doordash-1565627895.jpg (480x481, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=miewQbf6PJA
vocaroo.com/i/s1XiHBrp41Nf
vocaroo.com/i/s0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are they good? Their regular nuggets don't taste good

always ask for em fresh!

>Are they good

Meat that is so low quality that they have to mix it with seasonings before it is acceptable for sale, and you have to ask if it is good?

Of course, it is good; it is chemically processed to the extent that you will love it.

Nobody does spicy nuggets like Wendy's!

No, nothing at Wendy's is good.

Attached: Burger-King-Ditches-King-Mascot.jpg (822x822, 237K)

its unethical to kill animals for your tastebuds, you hypocritical meat eating faggot. theres milk in those nuggies, those animals dont want to die

stop being a hypocrite and go vegan

Attached: unborn baby cows.jpg (1920x1079, 386K)

If the animals would have never existed otherwise; is it better for them to have existed, and then been humanely killed in order for me to eat them, than to have never existed at all?

so if i breed a kid into life, rape it and kill it, does that make it okay to do because i brought it into existence?

is it okay to breed children into life for the sole purpose of getting raped to death, because if it wasn't for them getting raped, they would of never existed in the first place?

is it okay to enslave blacks for their whole lives, because they would of never been brought into existence if they werent slaves?

fucking retard

Attached: this is common in the dairy industry.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

So you are saying that if an entity is having a non-optimal life, it is better for it to not exist at all?

Another thing that's not on the menu for a poor, vegan aerospace engineering student.
Biofags, make some cheap, lab-grown chicken already. I'm sick of plant-based meat.

Not him, but that's the gist of it. I don't really care about life, I just care about suffering. That's why I went vegan even though I fucking love meat. Oh well. It's not like I can end suffering.

>It's not like I can end suffering.

You can always end suffering. Look at your life, and I'm sure you can find some action you can take to end some suffering.

not gonna lie that's how i feel about humans. abort all babies. better dead than at the mercy of moron parents.
not vegan though because I'm not rich.

based wendy's poster

>not vegan though because I'm not rich.
wow SO EXPENSIVE. beans are so expensive, corn is so expensive, wew

youtube.com/watch?v=miewQbf6PJA

Attached: 41fapo30eff01.jpg (720x706, 107K)

Haha. I meant all suffering. My big scheme is to get a job at NASA or Lockheed Martin and use the money to help some people and animals out.

You catch more flies with sugar. Get it, cause we're vegans? But anyway @the other person, veganism doesn't have to be the bourgeoisie Whole Foods nonsense that you see online. I'm a broke engineering student and I save money eating plants...

ur probably right.... but.... its so triggering....

like these arguments are so bad. back when i wasnt vegan i was very upfront that it was immoral, i just didnt care

it triggers me to no end talking with people who give all these shit reasons why its okay, like how they are pretending its not immoral. just admit your immorality and eat your steak

but no, they all say its not immoral and say the dumbest shit over and over

I mainly eat meat/fish with my meals and I wouldn't mind switching to vegetarian food if everyone else also did it, but I think meat tastes quite a lot better at the moment so I won't do it just to seem like a decent human being.
vegan stuff is very expensive where I live, to the point that it doesn't become worth buying it.
I'm not the guy you replied to first by the way.
We rely on locally hunted wildlife and a couple nearby farms for our meat.

>comparing dumb animals to humans

Attached: 1565649460221.jpg (782x788, 52K)

Why are you including some things on both sides. Broccoli will cost just as much if it's whit chicken or beans.

Also, fuck that shit. I'm not spending the rest of my life eating beans for every meal of the day.

And do most meat eaters really eat such a meat heavy meal for breakfast? I just eat some cereal or whatever.

it sucks fucking nuts, i dont know how anyone can like these

milk doesn't require killing animals

It's totally fine if you eat meat or are a vegan, just don't be a cunt about it either way. And this is coming from a 10+ year veg.

no thanks. based pandas just got these spicy tendies.

Attached: primary-translite-1563215590_1_50.png (754x764, 1.22M)

The new BBQ sauce is fucking disgusting though

Humans are dumb animals

Stop claiming moral superiority. Tripniggers are the worst types of people alive. I was thinking about turning vegan but if it means being associated with the likes of tripfags like yourself then I'll continue to eat meat and wear whatever animal products I come across

vocaroo.com/i/s1XiHBrp41Nf

bro I can't hear shit I don't know what that fuckin goblin just said

>I was thinking about turning vegan but if it means being associated with the likes of tripfags like yourself then I'll continue to eat meat and wear whatever animal products I come across. you just say that shit to make me feel bad, if you actually cared for the animals then it wouldnt matter how big of a retard i was. and im sure the meat eating crowd are super respectable and desirable to be associated with

no u werent, faggot. so now you will be associated with the tripfags who are annoying shits and who eat meat

>Stop claiming moral superiority
lol, i love this. you dont like to be reminded of your horrifically cruel behavior so you attack me because you dont like seeing the message. cry harder, its immoral to kill animals for your amusement you easily offended faggot

Attached: 1548102335822.jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0 yHIK23KtAA
Ok my bad

Regular vegans are absolutely morally correct without a doubt but tripniggers cannot claim moral superiority for anything