Light hair and innocence

I'm a muslim and why is my greatest desire taking the virginity of a blonde girl?

I've done it once before but I just can't get it out of my mind and want to do it again.

Attached: 1565834277692.webm (700x900, 1.94M)

Sounds like you have repressed hate for white men.

*grabs helmet*

looks like we didnt fuck your countries hard enough.

Is that not what you guys believe in the afterlife or something? That you will have a harem of white women that have pussies that can never be deflowered? Do you guys not look at this shit, and think how retarded this shit is? I wish it was true but come the fuck on

why would liking white women mean you hate white men

>greatest desire taking the virginity of a blonde girl
one thing to like white girls, another to "defile" them.

There's something about having her pussy smell all flowery and peachy, and then making it smell like fish. Yeah I guess the defilement factor is a thing.

Attached: 6968601-girl-blonde-flowers-morning-meadow-grass.jpg (2560x1600, 518K)

Hey man, no problem with me. Just dont see the point in saying your muslim. Has literally 0 to do with fucking virgin blondes.

Because Muslims are pieces of shit, no offense. My GF was a north African raised in an Atheist household and she told me firsthand how fucking batshit retarded muslims are, and the ones in north africa are waaaayyy more tame compared to Saudi cunts.

mohammed was a literal pedo? check.
over two thirds of all muslims support marital rape, violence against gays, etc? check.
the only religion that consistently blows shit up and commits mass acts of terrorism on a regular basis? check.
torture and child sex slaves being a common practice? check.

If you're muslim you're a sheep and should either convert or kill yourself, honestly.

Is this that houris thing? Not sure how people can be dumb enough to believe it

How did you get to fuck the first girl?

A festival. She was drunk.

I noticed her pussy was kind of smallish, and got my suspicions confirmed when I could feel the hymen with my finger.

When I got in she was like oww

Attached: 1565907154999.jpg (600x842, 45K)

Why can't you brown fucks just stick to your own women? Always trying to take ours.

>Athiest household
>First hand account of Muslims
What are u, down syndrome?

Hymen doesn't mean virgin, it could mean she's been fucking small dickk all this time

How probable is that?

Festivals is the best way to get to pop a cherry. You'd be surprised how many 17-18 year olds are inexperienced, and in that setting they lose their inhibitions.

I want to do it again, and defile another girl for the white man.

Attached: 1565903259640.jpg (1280x1207, 232K)

Right, because family members are literally the ONLY way to get firsthand experience. Any piece of firsthand experience ever throughout the history of life is 100% invalid if it wasn't a family member. Fucking retarded muslism, lmao. Go blow up a building and rape your wife.

Why do you hate white men user?

As a femoid it's always funny reading racebait threads

No, you haven't done it before.
You dream about it because you are a shitskin and your very DNA is informing you of the fact.

You will either resort to rape, like the animal you are or you will settle for a shitskin of your kind.

I don't really hate them. I just want their women.
Cry more. Truth is I got the purity of one of your women. It happens all the time, and it's eating you up inside.

Nah, you are larping and everyone is painfully aware.

Curse your god for making you a lesser shitskin.