I know South Korea and Japan have a terrible history and recently the division has been growing again, but, as a Korean...

I know South Korea and Japan have a terrible history and recently the division has been growing again, but, as a Korean, I want to let you jap anons know that you're all my frens.

Attached: 1343449668489.gif (500x510, 738K)

fuck you korean pigdog. nigger of asia. not worthy to post anime.

You are not K*rean
Please post this thread on

Stop me faggot
originally ofc

Attached: hyouka_19-1.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Post circumcised korea cock

Lol how could you tell if I'm Korean or not

Attached: 1565484446848.jpg (1280x1024, 171K)

Comfort women.

Too embarrassed. Very very very smol.

Attached: 7.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

Sad stuff man. The difference is that I don't hate the Japanese people for it.

Smol is cute user

Attached: gn-gift_guide_variable_c.jpg (970x550, 59K)

Only half Jap myself, but thanks Korea fren.

Attached: Usagai excited.gif (366x250, 1.53M)

>I don't hate the Japanese people for it
Then you're bad at being Korean.

having a small dick isnt cute

everyday i resent the fact that i was born korean for the simple fact that my dick is at most 3 inches

please buff koreans next patch god

In middle school, a kid got exposed for having a smol one and the girls couldn't stop laughing at him.

Attached: 1345151223212(1).jpg (1020x1080, 136K)

You invested all your XP in Starcraft skills instead of pp can't have it all

Hope you're doing well, half-jap user. Let us spread love and not hate.

Attached: 1541658025268.png (1920x1080, 818K)

Same, brother. I go 3.5 inches max. It's hard enough for me to find women, but even if I were to find one, I'd lose her pretty quickly due to my sexual inadequacy.

Attached: xfcdjsxfi6i21.png (808x805, 446K)

i dont play fucking faggot games like starcraft and league

being asian has only fucking made my life worse, fuck these shit genes

I'm an American who just spent 3 months in SK, and honestly the rift didn't seem very real to me. The general feeling among Koreans I talked to was "I dislike Japan but not Japanese people" whatever that means.

>being asian has only fucking made my life worse, fuck these shit genes

You have better chances of passing as a tranny tho

Yes, definitely. Older generations who experienced Japanese occupation tend to have a general dislike for Japan, but my grandpa still had Japanese friends during those times. The good thing is that the younger generations think much differently and really appreciate Japanese culture.

NIGGA I WANT PUSSY NOT DICK

Find a fat black koreaboo who would slobber all over your pp with chicken grease lining her lips

this person isn't obviously isn't japanese, east asians should unite, we are stronger against the world together

Pls unite and exterminate the Chinese they are disgusting insects

t. working in tourism

Attached: anime-blush-png-93-images-in-collection-page-2-blushing-girl-png-900_960.jpg (900x960, 170K)

My nigga we need to reverse the roles and colonize white pussy

Lol so many countries, including Japan and Korea (which are both very homogenous), are pissed with the waves of Chinese tourism and immigration. Some anti Jew type shit is coming

The only ones somewhat okay are from the larger cities, and places that aren't all that chinese like Hongkong. 99% of the Chinese people are rude, stupid, ugly such people shouldn't exist on this beautiful blue marble of a planet

Attached: mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 60K)

Feel bad for Hong Kongers. Life's gonna suck once they join the system.

It has to be done then
Get the chinks

>Feel bad for Hong Kongers.

Yeah same, I can totally get them being mad and starting shit like now, imagine Living in a modern liveable country then seeing the train called China rolling towards you with no way to stop it, RIP

Im korean and I have 5in dick.

Dicklets actually think they can compete here. Fuck you.