/britfeel/

Cymraeg edition

Attached: 1559429160693.jpg (3877x2823, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lVL-zZnD3VU
youtube.com/watch?v=QsCNqGRJS94
youtube.com/watch?v=5dQkhKk5Kgk
youtu.be/jTsz8X_gsVk
stretching-exercises-guide.com/images/350x236xrepeated_extension_in_lying.jpg.pagespeed.ic.pYH05n1Osi.jpg
i.pinimg.com/originals/7d/98/33/7d9833a7a73821a551274982bf730a89.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>feels nice
>remember i dont have scottish friend

but you know nothing is lost ! its friday today and he will check and comeback , notice me even maybe insult me ! ah sweet plump im waiting for you i want to watch kaiji with you ... he smoke so its cool lol like yousaid ?

cmon now stop making me wait it has been too long but you dont care, its because its the internet youcan avoid me, aahhhhh just give me your dick already

Attached: __shizuka_rin_nijisanji_drawn_by_temari_rin__sample-c62d31e661c87845c52f49b5bc3cc99c.jpg (850x850, 199K)

Why does British food suck so much compared to American food

nice n fresh out of the shower
*sparkles*
what you up to today lads?

because you've never had real British food

going to work then. buy beer if I jave enough money

when i was a lad of 15 i'd keep telling myself i'd be perfectly content on my own without a girl
then reality set in and i missed out on years of improving myself

now i'm a self-loathing volcel that doesn't even try hitting on a lass out of fear of offending her to suggest she'd stoop to my level

Attached: karen023.jpg (246x205, 8K)

heh dont mind me lads just passing through

Attached: 1522262861791.jpg (602x556, 184K)

sounds like you've been on the beer already a ho ho!

>order the staple American diet
>get shot in the stomach with a bullet covered in syrup

*throws a bucket of fishing chum over you*

phwoaar nice cock lad

i'm an american AMA britfrens

currently downloading a whole collection of Michel Thomas courses

doubt I'll ever want to use the Arabic one but who knows

>Michel Thomas

He unironically spends a lot of his time talking about the Holocaust during those recordings

Attached: main-qimg-fa8be8ccfc819bc8c511c7552c6c0b14.jpg (220x220, 21K)

yeah well I've outjewed him this time haven't I

Just blasted a load of number 5's and 6's into the loo, god they smelt bad. This is punishment for going to Maccies twice in one week to have the double quarter pounder

McDonalds is garbage

It's a great day to be on 'study leave' lads wahey.
Gon a do a little tidying, maybe go for a walk and then do a whole lot of nothing.

Attached: 1487623615870.jpg (500x551, 59K)

What languages are you focusing on now?

Might be worth learning the Arabic alphabet if nothing else, then you can't read all the loanwords

Just done my second type 6 of the morning

not a good start to the day

Attached: a-poo-chart.jpg (800x1002, 330K)

imagine if your hometowns only contribution to the world was extensive poo research that resulted in this chart.

I would be so proud

that is a cute and nice image user
>tfw no tiny gf that likes to sit in your tea

i'm glad that my hometown has contributed more than a shit chart

>Tilde is learning Welsh

Attached: webANXpobolycwmser.jpg (700x422, 31K)

Don't forget its second biggest claim to fame, being slang for tits

K-ons are cute and nice, god bless KyoAni RIP

more like Poopoo Y Cum haha

What does "Pobol y Cwm" translate as? Is it just the name of the town?

>tfw you will never be a keion

Attached: 1545164858556.jpg (600x450, 81K)

i feel as clean as a bucket of fishing chum!

my hometown contributed tomb raider, twains and this absolute tune
youtu.be/lVL-zZnD3VU

Not much else though. A few n64 shovelware games and a couple shit bands coves everything else.

Attached: skyboom.png (1920x1080, 734K)

My hometowns page on Wikipedia claimed for years that Fleetwood Mac saw a phallic shaped tusk in its local museum and named their album after it. One day that was removed though, so I'm guessing it was just rumours

my hometown is responsible for this absolute BANGER
BANGER ALERT BANGER ALERT
youtube.com/watch?v=QsCNqGRJS94

Imagine if your hometowns only contribution was one of the most notorious paedophiles in the world

Attached: Banbury_816b9b82-aa8d-4c76-94c4-2ca5db424eaf_1024x1024.jpg (1024x723, 134K)

i have no idea what my hometown has contributed but we were in fallout 4 so that's cool i guess

People of the valley.

There is no 'of' in Welsh so it's just 'people the valley'

>There is no 'of' in Welsh so it's just 'people the valley'
Interesting. Do the nouns decline like in Latin so that a certain form replaces the preposition, or is it just contextual?

i should also confess that i'm not british
just an anglophile canadian injun

Is this you every Monday-Thursday evening

Attached: shippys4c.webm (600x344, 1.93M)

has he been eating toast hes got some jam on his face

They don't, so you have to use context

>just an anglophile canadian injun
That sounds interesting but I also know there's a tendency over the pond for anybody with one greadgrandparent who was sneezed on by a native to identify as Indian. At least in the states, dunno if it's the same in Canada?

Kek, I saw that last night and chuckled

Weird. Does word order play into it? How do you tell the difference between "the people of the valley" and "the people's valley"?

no i'm card carrying
my skin is quite pale though, i just hope i wasn't a sham all this time like that warren bitch

I wrote a poem for my Scottish friend and when he sees me he is going to notice me and we will be together again!

P is for Plump!
L is for Love Live!
U is for U and me, together forever!
M is for my Scottish friend, Plump!
P is for please notice me, Plump!

As far as I can tell, the context is just two nouns one after the other, implies the first is possessed by the second, therefore

The people of the valley
The Valley's people

Are both 'Pobol y Cwm' although they both mean the same thing essentially

The people's valley would be 'Cwm Y Pobol'

yeah i could definitely drop to that one

My instinctive response is that that makes Welsh a worse or less sophisticated language for not having the same variety and specificity that English does.
I imagine that's probably just a kneejerk thing though. You've studied a few languages, do you find that some are 'better' than others?

ahaha that's sick that tone
yess iiiiiiiii
youtube.com/watch?v=5dQkhKk5Kgk this classic is also from my hometown

English is the best language, simple as.

american english > british english

False, Yank English is an abomination, next.

what about appalachian english

it's all septic

love me smallz
for me, it's chase da sun
youtu.be/jTsz8X_gsVk

the only people who could possibly think this are the amerisharts themselves

gotta say lad that's my name is too much of a classic to me. "Better Off Alone" is too good a backing track and the lyrics are classic

My hometown gets namedropped in Blackadder, The Day Today and A Bit Of Fry And Laurie, beat THAT

objectively wrong
northern english > appalachian/southern > general american > british english

Attached: new england.jpg (505x743, 60K)

hey fuck of plump is mine you dirty dumb scummy retard

jump of a bridge leave my plump alone he is mine none else i lovehim more than u do

Attached: __tsukino_mito_nijisanji_drawn_by_temari_rin__sample-674c5fc0c0ffca7f365098b6aa87b563.jpg (850x850, 166K)

it's all the same shit save for some arbitrary spelling choices and slang

>Implying Plump will notice you when you don't even spit bars in his honour
Fat chance you uggo

Never noticed how bad my posture is until recently. Is there anything I can do to correct it or am I fucked for life?

Attached: y7ir89by4ur21__01.png (1133x1392, 1.78M)

Chinese is similar in that there's no conjugation or declension, which means there's less to learn but it's all context. Latin is probably the best language in this regard (like Greek and Sanskrit I'd presume) because everything is based on rules and exactly what is meant is conveyed, there's no context and assumptions, every different meaning has its own different declension etc

thought this global warming shite nicer summers in the short term at least but its been raining 5 days non stop here now

>appalachian

the word redneck literally comes from how retarded the appalachian mountain people were

No I'm pretty sure it comes from the fact they frequently have sunburnt necks

>MFW you've realised you've been given a chav cut that looks worse today than it did yesterday when I had it cut
I spent 20 bong for this. I swear to god I'm getting an appointment next time and refusing to let a woman cut my hair ever again, I have no one but myself to blame.

Attached: 1565949090609.jpg (866x600, 187K)

IT'S RAINING IT'S POURING
THE OLD MAN IS SNORING
HE WENT TO BED AND HE BUMPED HIS HEAD
AND HE DIDN'T WAKE UP IN THE MORNING

no
also mountainfolk are primarily descended from brits so you're calling yourselves retarded
this user is correct

Michel Thomas

French Foundation

CD 1

Not to mention she was too tough with my hair and kept yanking it so hard I can still feel it at the root and all I could do was hope she'd put down her scissors and say you're done any minute before she said that she was.

Attached: 1565949491075.png (300x250, 38K)

They both suck compared to food from literally anywhere else.

Exercise and 24 hour fasts

Fucking hate exercising, hate the treadmill bike and rowing machine. Fucking hate not eating all day, but Jesus do I feel amazing for it. Proper weird trade off lads. Just need to stop smoking the reefer now.

Attached: 1565529038237.jpg (212x238, 9K)

Didn't get to bed until about 6 this morning but a phone call woke me so so I might head out on the bus for a few hours and do a bit of shopping like I said I would

>bus for a few hours

sounds fucking thrilling lad

Sorry for being rude stardew user, i fell asleep.
Yeah i love the game, not had a wifey yet, but would be handy to have 1 to seeto the animals/crops. I like having animals on the farm and will always get pigs eventually for truffle oil.
Not played it for a bit, but got it lined up for another run soon.

This all day everyday. Women cannot cut mens hair well at all. Don't know, nor care, why, but they are best kept away from a man.
Last time the woman was having a hissy fit when I said I didn't like it. She made it almost like a bowl on top so I told her to adjust it.
Then I told her her colleague gave me the best hair cut I've ever had and she boasting saying how she trained him. Fuck roasties.

Everyone be quiet, cops!
*peers through window blinds for a few seconds*
Aight false alarm

Was it a random door knocker? I sit still and don't make a sound if somebody knocks unexpectedly

just does it how grinder likes it

Attached: chavcut.jpg (480x360, 31K)

if my dads a quarter jew does that make me 1/8th jew? do I get a kike word pass?

Ah didn't see you said cops.
Ignore the random door knocker thing.
Just woke up

The jew gene is matrilineal, it's passed down from the mother.

had a "salesman" the other day who was basically an unwashed crackhead with a scrap metal van trying to sell me pipes but the surreal thing is he was like a car salesman or something while clearly fiending, i was so baked that i just let him do his little song and dance while trying not to laugh before i was all oh no thanks pal im sorted for pipes as if the mad cunt thought i wanted a couple of stolen copper pipes

If Grindr was full of dykes I'd agree with you user she turned it my head into a Dyke ground
Thanks user, just actually feel shitty I've not had my hair done so poorly in YEARS especially coming off the best cut I had ever a few weeks ago.

ah that's a shame I was looking forward to playing the you started it card when black people bring up slavery

i meant grinder from the show on the picture lad, no gay lads out there are after chavs

t. gay lad

Yeah do these everyday.
hold them for 2-4 minute both
stretching-exercises-guide.com/images/350x236xrepeated_extension_in_lying.jpg.pagespeed.ic.pYH05n1Osi.jpg

and this. your chest should be infront of your shoulders

i.pinimg.com/originals/7d/98/33/7d9833a7a73821a551274982bf730a89.jpg

Somebody's not been slutting around. I've seen profiles looking for chav types on Grindr, fabguys and even Craigslist back in the day

might depend where you live tbf, no one round here likes chav lads

Thanks a lot lad, I'll try those out

I was once walking down to asda high af for munchy stuff, when 2 guys in a car pulled up and started saying they'd been doing a sale somewhere and had some digital cameras left over from it.
I let them do their sale pitch and show me the camera, then they opened the boot to show me the boxes and asked if I wanted 1 for 100 quid.
Had been watching that real hustle (or whatever it was called) so i knew that something wasn't right.. I just said naaaaaah, then walked off

lad if you need a tv show to know 2 geezers outside asda selling cameras for cheap is stolen goods i dont know what to say

>just took a full hour for windows to update
>nothing appears remotely different

cheers microsoft

Ah no i wouldn't have bought 1 anyway. I just knew the scam from the show.
Show the product, everyone goes OH WOW, then sell the box with a bit of weight in it to make it seem like it's got a camera in it.

>open the box pal
>u-uh no