I asked a boy out on a date but he already had a girlfriend

I asked a boy out on a date but he already had a girlfriend.

Why is being a girl so hard fellow robots?

Attached: acb0108035038e65e924495e74e011ef58e6b285_00.jpg (500x468, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0axphVNA0hQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did you ask him if you knew he was taken?
Did you think he will choose you over her?
Damn, women are the worst

Just ask a robot out instead.

Ask out the fat ugly losers instead

Attached: gn-gift_guide_variable_c.jpg (970x550, 59K)

I didn't think of that.
Robots are manipulative, shallow, perverted narcissistic incompetent social outcasts.
If I meet one I like I'll consider it.

Attached: 1565938536589.jpg (860x860, 132K)

Hi, I'm a fat ugly loser. Nice to meet you.

Why would I date someone from this website?

Attached: yukiko.jpg (500x282, 25K)

>people still fall for the "Fembot" meme
I tought summer was already fucking over?

Attached: ugfotuwtg9f31.jpg (609x746, 50K)

I don't know, I just wish I could make someone like you happy. I'm not a bad person or a creep. I hope you find what you're looking for though.

>I've always been the one being bullied so I'm not manipulative.
>I don't really mind physical appearance because I just want someone who understands me
>I don't really care about having sex, despite being a virgin
>I'm incompetent in many areas but I try my best to make others happy and I have a pretty good knowledge of cinema
>I'm a social outcast and I can't deny that
Be my fren?

Please go outside and talk to a girl user, she might be interested in you. Thank you.
No, I don't even know you and you're already trying to extract sympathy. Very manipulative. Bad user.

Attached: tora.png (1024x702, 1.72M)

Personally I don't think that the description of myself made me look like I needed sympathy. Just wanted to offer frenship :/

>she might be interested in you
None of them ever are, and I've had girlfriends before but they just ended up cheating on me. The rest just friend zone me. I am not a bad person, it just hurts a lot, and I'm tired of being lonely.
Not everyone from here is a bad person, is what I'm trying to say, I just wish I had a chance with someone nice who wouldn't hurt me.

Across the entire ocean?

With someone you'll probably never meet.

Who you couldn't go to the movies, park, hang out with, etc.

You're looking in the wrong place. Find someone nearby you can be real friends with user.
Not every girl's a cheater. The friend zone doesn't exist. Dust yourself off and try again.

Attached: gun.jpg (960x540, 59K)

>The friend zone doesn't exist.
It does when they literally tell you that you are undesirable/undateable/only see me as a friend/don't want an exclusive relationship.

vocaroo.com/i/s0axphVNA0hQ

If I knew that you didn't believe in online friendships I wouldn't have offended you by offering one.

Nobody likes a whiner.
>
And I'm telling you to look somewhere else.

Attached: Pout.gif (498x278, 1.24M)

>nobody likes a whiner
Doesn't that apply to your thread too, then?
All I want is to be there for someone and make them happy, but I'm not enough.
At least I hope you find what you're looking for, you just treat people who don't deserve it like they're subhuman.

>Implying being a woman is difficult
God I hope this is bait, if not then youre just a summer fag who actually belives the fembot meme. youre still in highschool, its fine not to be in a relationship.
Fuck off

Attached: 1553917297279s.jpg (88x125, 2K)

Don't fall for this user. This femanon is a sadistic cunt and only trying to see you in pain

Get the fuck off your high horse fag. you come to this board looking for sympathy from your "fellow robots" :(... then go insulting them???? what are you even looking for here? fuck off you entitled whore

Attached: 1565148061660.jpg (200x205, 10K)