Why are white girl feet so much more sexier and feminine than any other race feet?

why are white girl feet so much more sexier and feminine than any other race feet?

spics, niggers, asians all have ugly feet that look abnormal, flat, or claw like. white girls have nice feminine pale feet with high arches and soft pink soles

Attached: tumblr_maayoq5IrR1rwtq00.webm (640x482, 1.97M)

I have a boner now

Other races aren't really human. They're more like monkeys.

Many Asians have better feet than any wh*toid

alien looking ass feet T.B.H.
give me women with long legs

The control she has over her toes scares me

asian feet are best

With white girl feet, the skin tone allows you to see the play of light and shadow over the entire foot - the skeletal structure, the musculature, etc. There's just more visible detail than with a darker-skinned foot.

That's both a good thing and a bad thing. For white girls with nice feet, it's good. For white girls with ugly feet, it's bad - because you see every detail of what makes the foot gross. This results in the average Asian girl's foot looking nicer (because the bad details are washed out) while all the truly great feet belong to white girls (because you can't see all the detail on the feet of Asian girls with great feet).

Black girls of course don't enter into the equation, because they all have horrible Serena Williams clown shoes feet.

You're right. I've never thought about it this way.
I disagree with the black girl thing though. I've seen ones with cute bone structure. Plus the soles are a cute shade of pink.

How the fuck does she move her toes like that? I can't even spread them

You are being racist man. Racism is wack.

Send how you're trying to spread your toes

asian and white feet are top tier. all other shitskins have disgusting looking feet

Attached: bean.jpg (2316x3088, 1.57M)

asians have gross nails, all of them, the shape is just bad, only whites have the best shape.

Depends on the Asian girl, but I think they are right up there with white girl feet.

Wrong. And I'm not even that much of a yellow fever guy.

Attached: Asian.jpg (1920x1440, 287K)

So what podunk town do you come from OP?

Attached: eb1d8b89aff7faea52e55a64dd7ebe7d.jpg (400x590, 27K)

white girls are literal goddesses

their feet are just as otherworldly

Attached: qt grass.jpg (1536x2048, 589K)

Asian feet = best feet

Attached: 1563122336862.jpg (565x833, 119K)

Why do so many Asians and Indians have flat nail beds? I have a hand fetish and I only like curved nail beds.

why not post pretty white feet then instead of those curled abominations?

Attached: oinkoink.jpg (2160x3840, 569K)

It's just genetics. Same reason why most mudbloods have room temperature iq.

Pic related is a cute korean girls feet. Most people would probably think hey are disgusting looking but I think they are cute despite their shape. Would definitely massage sniff and lick them.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1008x805, 109K)

cute?! *vomit*
I feel like almost all footfags have really shitt taste in feet, which is why I can never identify as one

This is the objectively correct answer
Asian feet are 10/10

actually latina feet are best
is proof that asian feet are disgusting

There are feet in this video? I watched it and all I saw was that core and that tit.

That's only true of some and those girls are just blessed.

See
Latina feet are okay, but Asian feet are better

Indian > All

Better luck next time, other races.

Attached: Priya-Rai-Feet-414676.jpg (667x1000, 103K)

>prefers poo feet instead of human feet

Middle eastern and Indian women are the hottest women on earth. Why do you think Islam forces them to be wrapped from head to toe? Their beauty was causing too many riots and impure thoughts.

Attached: 600full-aishwarya-rai.jpg (759x1135, 90K)

Very redpilled, unfortunately.

I think the worst part of black girl feet is that their soles look like they're sewed on.

they literally have disgusting ape feet. literal animals