Men age like fine win-

>men age like fine win-

Attached: 1565945546399.png (1050x1000, 31K)

MEN AGE LlKE FINE WINE

Attached: bruce.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>Norwood VI
>25 yo
Just fuck me up senpai

Attached: 1565926875037.jpg (900x900, 98K)

Balding doesnt even look bad
It only looks bad when it gets to like VII or VA
At that point just shave it off

Grow a beard, collect funko pops and hold your mouth open all the time
I hear some women are into that look

It's genetics. Not aging. My bloodline has zero baldness, only heads full of hair.

not everyone will bald you dumb idiot

people like me have 0.05% chance of balding

>not completely shaving off your head since you're 16
you're only getting what you deserve, faggot

C O P E

M O R E

F A G G O T S

As many as 90% of men experience some form of significant hair loss in their lifetime. Genetics isn't always a safeguard either, unless you have lots of SHBG built up that specifically neutralizes DHT symptoms or excess stores of estrogen which effectively does the same thing.

>Hurr durr I can't read
I know. But I still prefer to keep my hair.

>mfw Norwood 3 at 18

Attached: F1B2190D-E960-4C23-A1E8-B008BDE7CB4C.png (680x708, 387K)

tfw 32 and haven't lost any hair yet. I hope the reaper never comes for me.

YOU DARE INVOKE MY NAME
NONE SHALL BE SPARED
NOT A FOLLICLE WILL REMAIN

Attached: norwood reaper.jpg (1536x2048, 490K)

>tfw 3
>I'm only 20
>it's getting worse

Attached: 156.png (2048x2048, 145K)

Question what do you all thinks is worse untouched hairline but bald crown or receding hairline with untouched crown?

"Bro if you're still a virgin just wait until you're past 30, unlike women, men get more valuable when they're ol..."

>Men's sperm quality seems to deteriorate after the age of 35. The proportion of sperm carrying an X chromosome also seems to increase, meaning older dads are more likely to have daughters.
>To investigate, Bronte Stone at Reproductive Technology Laboratories in Los Angeles and his colleagues analysed sperm samples from 5081 men aged between 16 and 72. They found a deterioration in sperm quality and quantity after age 35. The study also found a decrease in the ratio of Y to X-bearing sperm once men hit 55, though it is not clear why.
>Men over age 40 are twice as likely as men under age 25-29 to have a child with autism, but only if the mother is under age 25.

>Men over age 40 are twice as likely as men under age 25-29 to have a child with autism, but only if the mother is under age 25.

Dad was 41 mom was 39 when she had me. Still ended up with autism fml

>tfw 28
>tfw hair down to mid-back
>tfw no signs of balding whatsoever
Lmaoing@baldboys

>norwood 3.5 at 26yo
>just shave it all off, fuck it
>everyone thinks i'm a nazi skinhead

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>im too retarded to use minoxidil or finasteride and too poor to get hair transplant :((
good, you deserve to be bald

this thread is making me cackle because the only thing I have is my hair. In every other category i'm a loser. But I have a head full of hair. ahahahaha

I'm 19 and have a full head of hair, i really hope i get to keep it that way tho

Eheheheheheheheweheh

Everyone has a full head of hair at 19

>roastie having a melty trying to cope with the fact that her eggs ar expiring in this thread

lol

35 full head of hair and I have heterochromatia of the scalp instead of greying.
Doesn't help I'm not good with people or can understand normoids interests.
>TFW I will probably age well and never live my life fully.

Attached: 1565494867244.jpg (546x842, 68K)

>caring whatsoever about your hair
>not completely sleezemaxing
this is where each and every one of you fucked up. i don't want to hear shit about how much of a robot you are if you aren't sleezemaxing.

>3A at 23
>recently buzzed and it shows even more
JDIMSA

balding+buzz no guard. i posted my pic on soc and got 6-7s. your hair doesnt matter all that much, your face is more important

I'd take a receding hairline with untouched crown any day. It can even look good on some men. With a thin crown it's over.

-e

There is literally nothing wrong with balding.

Attached: hunter.jpg (1086x763, 106K)

My father is 56 and has iii vertex. Am i lucky or
Is that typical?

Women giving a shit about mens hair is proving the mgtow argument. Jesus women really are fucking retarded.

This

i'm well on my way to VII so I just keep it super short
hair is for girls anyway

III Vertex is pretty good for 56. Balding would be a relatively harmless process if it stopped at Stage III.

Maybe ill het lucky. I have an uncle on the other side of my family who has stage ii

Im at vertex 3 and minoxidil isnt working that well. Im a have to get on finasterid soon

literally just go vegan and stop stressing out

I'm 28 and went from having a small spot like III Vertex to full blown stage VI in a year from stress. It looks like I went from around 22 to 40 in a year.