What do you hope happens after you die?

What do you hope happens after you die?
(Not what you THINK happens, what you HOPE, regardless of your religion or whatever)

Attached: 67590450_442121493045145_2551235729447452672_n.jpg (551x543, 59K)

I really would like to never die. I don't want to die period.

Attached: 1565945415427.png (680x680, 339K)

But you're going to die. How do you deal with not being able to avoid it?

I don't have any preconceptions about death and if there is anything I'll be pleasantly surprised. I think since true death can't actually be physiologically experienced we don't ever die according to our perceptions and we are only ever capable of being alive by virtue of consciousness. Our bodies rot but the essence of us is a separate entity altogether which isn't strictly bound by materialism or causality. This is my best explanation that doesn't involve sky fairies and subjective constructs like morality. Lawrence Krauss explains the necessity of being within our particular universe a lot better than I do. Also lack of conscious awareness isn't the same thing as non-existence. That said the continuation of consciousness doesn't necessarily mean we experience it either. Guess we all just have to wait and see.

Attached: 1565940890401.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

I reincarnate as a comfy NEET with a rich family.

Nothing. I want to die and then there's nothing after that.

i hope to go to heaven : )

SERIOUS girls last tour spoilers below
they are reincarnated in shimeji simulation and its badass

Attached: 1556461304289.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Proof?
That did not happen

I hope I can avoid Jahannam and to be accepted to Jannah

We all get our own universe where we get to spend the rest of eternity living out the life we wanted.

Attached: Cyber Mars.png (711x1124, 400K)

I kinda hope it's like in Supernatural where theres a bunch of different heavens generated from our thoughts and memories, but can go to other ones more freely kinda like Ash did but without being autistic geniuses

I hope I'll get reincarnated into a fantasy world with qt elves, catgirls and magic.

Attached: 1563131809306.gif (500x530, 1.54M)

I hope it just ends.

Become a god and have a sandbox realm is what I hope.
What I think will happen however is pretty lonesome. Nothingness, you just end. Nothing is left of yourself except a husk of your body.

Brainwashed fools.

Life is about FUN. You just were lied to about what fun is and isn't. We call these morals.

If you were raised naturally, you wouldnt fear death because you know we are all just having fun with eachother until we ascend.

Blame your parents and blame being white for your nihilism, unironically.

I hope that we all get to be our perfect self images and do whatever we want to do together, with no fear of a second death ever coming, and no scarcity, loss, or pain.
The world around us would match what is familiar and comfortable - like Earth, but better. You'd still have to go out to the store to buy dinner to cook together with your loved ones... unless you're the sort of person who doesn't like leaving the house that much, in which case everything would just appear magically for you. Etc. It would match what would fulfill you best.
I know that in reality, a lot of people would find this to be hell, due to there being no real goals. But I wouldn't. I'm the sort of person who doesn't need goals, just other people. My goal is to enjoy being with others. And this is my personal heaven, so... it's what I'd like.

>>>/systemspace/

So, LFE?

Back to your TSUKI cult.
>>>/systemspace/

The avatarfagging on the OP gave it away.

Every time you see that character, it's someone from TSUKI.

my hope has nothing to do with afterlife shit i just want to be remembered by someone

I hope that you just become a ghost and get to go wherever you want and watch whatever you want when you want. Not only that but you can interact with other ghosts as well.

I want to kill someone, a bunch of people maybe.