He posts his Myers-Briggs personality type

>he posts his Myers-Briggs personality type

Why the fuck do retards here keep posting this INTJ INFP shit? The test has no statistical validity. It's complete nonsense.

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

its astrology for r/atheism redditors brother.

>my mommy told me i was smart
the post

Everything is complete nonsense
We're a bunch of mostly hairless apes sitting in advanced huts made out of wood and stone staring at artificial light connected to small calculators that receive signals from space to show us abstract shapes sent from people we will never meet in our lives
Our brains are still stuck in the times we chased after an antelope for 20 miles cause we needed some god damn meat
Modern life is a bunch of nonsense so why shouldnt we think were defined by 4 letters

Based user spreading the gospel of Sartre to heathens everywhere

Attached: 1565916220980.png (500x500, 263K)

If you argue that MBTI dorsnxt have any statistical relevance, you have to also concede that 95% of psych is in the same boat, including 100% of modern psych

Who?
I dont know who that is at all

nothing *uurrrp* matters morty it's all nonsense *uuuuurp* god isn't real life is a meme love is just a chemical

Attached: th.jpg (474x603, 42K)

I said things are nonsense not that they dont matter

He's some brainlet that thinks namedropping authors makes him bigbrain when in reality, it's probably middling at best and possibly erring on smallbrain if he honestly thinks it's impressive

At least with Astrology you cant be miss signed so if youre Cancer you just have to accept you are Cancer.

i know you're trying to sound smart and philosophical but you pretty much proved ops point by trying to justify why you believe in retarded college level pseudoscience.

One of the founding fathers of absurdism you dingus
Your ego has seen some shit

people think it makes them quirky, unique or the ones posting INTJ think they're geniuses.
It's just astrology for people who think they're smart

no idea but i like that they're signaling their genetic inferiority

What's interesting about MBTI is there are strong correlations with certain mental disorders depending on the type you identify as. I take it with a truckload of salt but the parallels do make sense.

much of psychology IS bullshit. but myers-briggs especially so. for example the tests don't correlate with each other if you take them weeks apart you'll get two completely different personalities.

this doesn't apply for something far more reliable like IQ where two scores will be much the same weeks/months apart.

also there are other personality tests better than MB. don't know why people don't use them instead

it's because psychology has a problem with a fuckton of retards and autists trying to "Read people". You gotta check credentials and actual research for anything that comes out. This is especially true for Therapists which is why they're a pretty big meme between several "Social Workers" not actually being certified, to people just being shitty at it, and to people in general not knowing basic rules like trying to get a therapist that matches your traits (aka don't see a fucking woman therapist if you're a man)

One of the more well known scams was a business woman calling "grit" a good predictor for how someone will succeed in life, when it had 90something% overlap with Contentiousness or one of the other big 5 traits. Freud was also a pretty big joking point back in uni too

Oh no they're 100% true, thats what makes it better
Its basically
>do you dislike talking to people and prefer being alone and avoiding social situations?
" Yes "
>congratulations, you're an I which means introvert
" wow! It asked it i was introverted and it told me i was introverted when i answered yes! This is my entire personality! "

>Take 5 different MBTI tests
>Get 5 different results
Such bullshit.
People who act like every one of them is completely unique are fucking delusional.

if everything is nonsense, do we really need a word for it? Fuck you