Ok, so what should we do about trannies?

Ok, so what should we do about trannies?

Attached: oyvey.png (1080x806, 706K)

>Ok, so what should we do about trannies?

ignore them

Oh hey, is that what vaginoplasty looks like when it's half way done?
That's so neat! I find surgical procedures really fascinating, as a veterinary student who's also a trans woman who's had multiple surgeries.
I'm the sort of nerd who actually follows the Instagrams of doctors who post mid-surgery footage in their Stories, lol.
I read the surgery description they gave me after they made my vagina, but I never thought to look up any actual surgery footage. Thanks for showing this!

Roleplaying is pretty fun, isn't it?
I'm transitioning into Donald Trump right now

If I were roleplaying, I'd make myself an accomplished doctor instead of someone who's stumbling through college really poorly and might even fail most of my classes, and is older than everyone else because I put my life on hold to transition :P
But sure.

did you tried not caring?

The only real solution is to make it illegal and punish it by execution. I don't see another way

I don't know man, closing your eyes to problems didn't seem to work so well in the past.

Sad larp commit neckrope thank you.

can you controll these things? no
is it your responsiblity? no
Suggested course of action:not caring

euthanasia would be the humane alternative
if they aren't considered humans, taking them out back to shoot them in the head works too

Probably cut their dicks off for being faggots?

I honestly dont know why people have a problem with letting them transition. Honestly we should encourage it more to help Darwin them.

WHY DO YOU POST PICTURES LIKE THAT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU CAN'T YOU JUST TALK ABOUT A TOPIC WITHOUT UPLOADING THESE UNNECESSARY DISGUSTING PICS

here's some eye bleach for all the poor people who had to see that

Attached: sofia-vergara.jpg (2575x3600, 1.63M)

Because otherwise normalfaggots will never ever consider trannies to be mentally ill. They need to be shown the process.

The process isn't what makes them mentally ill, there's plenty of operations (on genitalia, among others) that are disgusting as fuck, but all exist to help get rid of health conditions. This won't convonce anyone, those who understands the words "turning a dick into a vagina through surgery" get that it's appaling. The thing that will convince people is rational arguments. Start citing the opinions and arguments of (either clinical or theoretical) psychologists who don't approve of this shit and create a civilized discussion, then people will listen.

Appealing to emotions is what pro-trans people are successfully doing, you don't wanna be like them, do you?

they will kill themselves

Attached: satan .webm (960x540, 1.81M)

I don't care. I've given up. Might switch to the other side and promote this shit as much as possible, I enjoy reading about the misery of trannies who regret mutilating themselves. 40% and so on.

ok wtf is wrong with people. What the hell happened afterwards?

>What the hell happened afterwards
he keeps his penis in a cooler and carries it around , there are pictures but I dont have it

>wtf is wrong with people.
Nothing, this is beautiful and completely normal. Embrace it. This is western society now. God I hope Islam wins.

do I pass guys?

Attached: 1562018957752.png (686x554, 462K)

how about yall just let us exist

I'm a clinical psychologist at a clinic that specializes in gender dysphoria. People suffering from gender dysphoria are rare as fuck, so nothing much needs to be "done about them". We've done extensive research within our population (we've been a clinic within an academic hospital since the 90s) and the numbers we consistently find is that

@53938948
Yeah right, fuck off nigger.

Attached: kystranny.png (738x669, 186K)

Oh you're referencing the suicide rates. Yeah, interesting thing about that. The more marginalized a group, the higher rates of suicide. I WONDER WHY?
I've never understood that attitude on a board for robots and incels, people that experience both marginalization and increased levels of suicide. I'd imagine more compassion, even from an autist.

shut up shekelberg , this shit isnt normal

@53939028
Trannies and tranny-enablers will get no compassion from my virgin self.

Did you know rates of depression drop by 90% and rates of suicide drop to nearly 0% when a trans person has a welcoming environment? Crazy, right? It's almost as if the suicide rate is directly caused by transphobia and marginalization!

You're absolutely correct. It isn't and no one in their right mind would claim it is. Gender dysphoria in itself isn't normal. That's why we run a clinic for them. Neither autism nor inceldom is normal, but I'd like to imagine our society as one that has compassion for those that are different or ill-fitting.

@53939055
@53939079
Cut your dick off tranny, if you think it's so normal.

nothing at all. Passing trannies are like real life fuck dolls for men. I lived in bangkok for a year and it completely changed my opinion on trannies. They're gr8. People with nothing better to do make too much about them.

Attached: preview[1].jpg (650x366, 67K)

Incel cope, why are you projecting so hard?

Attached: 1562369364809.jpg (738x720, 75K)

so you have the power to change,or a well defined masterplan that you can execute?

>plebbit edit
fuck off newfag

>If you dislike trannies you are an incel
Yeah, because trannies get a lot of sex too, right?