Letter Thread - Write a letter to someone that will never read it

Dear Mindy,

I wish we I could go back in time to the period where we talked all the time over kik. That was genuinely the happiest time of my life. You were the one of the closest friends I've ever had, probably the closest.

You made it really apparent when I contacted you on discord the other day that you don't care about me as much as I still care about you. I guess I need to accept that and stop living in the past.

Maybe you never actually liked me as much as I liked you, I know months ago when I contacted you that you said you cared for me, and that you liked me.

I'm an idiot for not taking obvious hints, I was able to tell that you did like me at the time, but I guess my insecurities got the best of me and prevented me from being more open to you.

I would honestly say that I loved you, or at least as close as you can get to loving someone over the internet.

I'll always miss our talks and late night skype calls. You always wanted to call more often at night, and I'm an idiot for not doing it whenever you wanted to. I let my social anxiety an insecurity get the best of me. I regret not calling you every night.

Those late night calls were amazing, you understood that I was shy and you were okay with me not talking that much, I tried to open up to you though.

I loved that we stayed on the call even if we both stopped talking and were falling asleep. Just knowing you were there was so comforting.

You used to send me selfies all the time on kik, I saved all of them back then, which might sound a little creepy to you, so, sorry if that's the case. Awhile ago, I deleted all of them because I wanted to try to move on, and I regret that a lot now.

I know you don't care about me anymore, and honestly, I wish you would read this because I don't have the guts to send you this myself even though you wouldn't care that much about anything I said here anyway.

I'm sorry that I stopped talking to you in the first place.

-Michael.

Attached: letter-writing-day-fun.jpg (750x490, 16K)

Cait

I know it can't ever happen, it would never work out and neither one of us would be happy but I just cannot stop craving you. I want to be miserable with you, but you're probably living in ecstacy and would never give that up. You were always pretty smart, wish I could be happy without you like you are without me, I really do.

-L

Fbi-kun and cia-kun,
Gib job or I'll join ISIS, my iq is big.
Me

Attached: 1565547193605.jpg (1166x1188, 728K)

My future gf

Hope your having a nice day

-Me

Attached: 5sUCLE8.jpg (734x741, 78K)

Dear P,

I could blame it on the timing, but in the end, it was still a result of me deciding not to chase after you. I could also blame it on our complete inability to be honest with each other, but it is also clear that I had the last clear chance to give it another shot.

I don't know if this is regret or just a part of that slow process of moving on. I kind of want you back but also realize that were it not for the fallout, I would not have achieved all of these improvements and success in life that I now enjoy.

Still, I wonder whether I would have nevertheless been happy despite the boring mediocrity our life would turn out if we did end up together.

I guess I still like you. But it's too late now.

-A

We will talk again in heaven

I don't know of you find me annoying but you definitely don't like me the same way, that much I can tell. I hope you find happiness elsewhere.

>deluded shill thinks it could oppose me

You are erased from my afterlife along with all the other deluded shills

This reality is a disgrace as all my opposition will perish horrifically

I didn't write the letter you think I wrote months ago on here. I found it funny that you would think I'd write that to you. You thinking I feel that way is solid proof of just how self-obsessed you are.

You should get checked out for schizophrenia you deluded idiot

Which letter?

orig

As this worthless tranny faggot tries to larp as me

They replied to the letter with their initial.

Which was their initial then?
I remember you from these same letter threads back in 2017 kek. We never change, dont we.

Feel what way? Go on, tell us more about this person living rent free in your head.

My future boyfriend,

Attached: cat.jpg (1200x900, 132K)

M. and D.

I'm sorry I couldn't inherit the orchard and decided to study more. I am finally happy and achieved it despite your efforts to bring me down. Thinking I couldn't finish my masters and soon my PhD. What parents raise their kid to be forgotten and a slave to mediocrity, I have great friends whom helped me through it all.

Despite this, i still love you.
I'm happy dad shat himself when he was drunk and that you encouraged me to drink more after I went to the hospital. Showing me that a combination of alcohol and despair can ruin a lot. I stopped because of you dad, thank you for letting me drag your drunk shit stained ass down the road for 2,5km.

Thanks mom for always being paranoid and inhibiting me from making a leap of faith. I'm sorry you wasted so many hours behind a pc doing nothing but doing so called "productive" things. It made me realise I need a goal and not waste my time.

Yours truly,

M.

you just sound like an ungrateful retard. getting a phd isn't being productive or being memorable btw

As this worthless shill who tried to larp as me falseflags that I spoke to its worthless subhuman self.

Great bait user.
How original.

Asexual, yet not aromantic girl out there,

Please exist.

Me.

We do exist. Plenty of us out there user

Be my gf so I have someone to play tennis with, Im too afraid to go back there alone I need a qt.

Sure, tell me where you're from and maybe we'll be able to play tennis together

Well that's definitively not my experience. Most tend to think that I am a closeted homosexual when I tell them that I am asexual, as if homosexuality is something that should be closeted in 2019...

As this shill tries to larp as me it is all pathetic

I never used myself once to gain anything as I generated trillions of dollars. I never spoke to anyone of this. I never had any conversations. I don't have any close friends. I did it all through the merit of my impossible to discover scientific data. I have A-List celebrities talking of me to remain relevant and people trying to become celebrities talking of me. All I do is isolate myself and write of physics. I don't talk to anyone. I have no friends to directly talk too. I dont do anything other then write of science. I gave up on trying to capitalize off of myself for virtue and love as all my attempts didn't matter much. I am famous although I could care less. I can't work a conventional job cause I have all this weight attached to myself. I have more in common with Tesla then I do with someone my age while I am cut off and trapped from society as I am made a joke to the end of every punch line as all of society tries to steal from myself. I have some time to survive after all the damage that was made against me and I can reveal my scientific data as all the shills masquerading as me will try to profit off of me as I am left with more dire straights. I am in a catch 22 and and the only way forward for me is death.

The state of Florida, its very nice. We can only play at night though.

Yet i was told yesterday that such guys as you dont exist. Is this bait? Is this to give me false hope?

I'm holding off on relationships at the moment, but we could chat just to rekindle some hope for you my friend. Do you have a Discord?

Our states aren't near each other sadly

Consider moving here, we can swim in the gator infested lake behind my place. It would be fantastic. I'm not an asexual though.

Sure! What is yours?

frnk#9262

Bear in mind I am very new to it all, I initially got it to join a support group but it's slowly growing on me.

Oh. Good to know. Where are you from?

I am from Northern Europe.

uwu this made my shitty day a bit better even though theres a 95% chance its written by a guy. thank you!

Attached: cdkydjg.jpg (917x1200, 307K)

Thanks for verifying to me that I'm greater off dead

Dear Shayquayla

Sorry I didn't date you because of you name and Amazonian features. The sex was good and if I was smart I would be raising mixed babies right about now. You probably would have ended up being a hooker in the end but at least the is way I can fax to current nudes of you.

A.

You have no future you queer retard

Wow where did that come from my man

I'm sorry.

Most of you have known me for maybe a year, three, even ten and i was always lying about absolutely everything. This i why i avoided any of you meeting one another, all the relationships i had, romantic or platonic were full of lies. I cut you out of my life because i got tangled up in my own bullshit, or you discovered my drinking problem, which most did. I'm aware of my issues, but that's how i worked since i was a kid: always lying.
Recently i even changed my phone number because i catch myself lying to my family, just so they don't know about the deep shit i'm in, but it's just too much, i can't keep doing it to them.
Even now, i met a great girl, she made me discover church, introduced me to her family who try to help me out with some issues i let them know about, really great and kind people, i get invited for lunch every couple of day, but they don't know me at all, i made up yet another life for myself so they hcan like me. Hell, despite being madly in love with the girl, i pretend that we're just friends and i'm "tired" of relationships.

In short, i'm sorry, i'm mentally ill and i know i hurt all of you, but i won't seek help.

G.

At least we met. Hope all has been well.

We never met you larping shill

Dear S
I also know about M and A. I am not goddamn naive.
-P

O
I was such a fool to ever think you loved me, I tried my best to support you, to always be there for you, and the one time I felt bad and depressed, you felt like I never loved you? It's so horrible to think that I gave up so much for you when you weren't feeling well, and you couldn't even return the same courtesy. Despite all of that I still loved you, even when you left, I was so obsessed with you, but now I'm done, it's been only a couple of weeks and you've already found another man, I can't believe I was such a fool, I'll never try to contact you again, and soon, hopefully, I will never think of you again either. Enjoy your drugs, enjoy being a whore, enjoy lying to your parents, with love,
K

Dear Elia

I guess it was obvious that I liked you, though I didn't expect you would call me out like that. What can I say? I am a complete and total social retard with no friends or experience with women. Naturally I would fall for you. Of course I played it off like I thought of you as a good friend but that couldn't be further from the truth. You showed me that I was an actual human being and not a worthless ghost overlooked by society, you liked my shitty drawings and put up with my stunted robot speech. You put up with my awkward silences, even if the were frequent, and I loved listening to you prattle on. I wish I wasn't such a piece of shit that I couldn't be satisfied with just being friends, because you are the best friend I have ever had. I wish I could be as important to you as you are to me. I wish you would have gone to that bookstore with me. As of writing this the next semester of college is soon around the corner, and I will have to see you every day again. When I'm with you despite everything that has gone wrong with my life I feel like things are fine, when I leave you I can hardly eat, sleep, or concentrate. I wish you would have just told me to fuck off, and leave you alone, but you are too good of a person for that. You have irreversibly changed me as a person. I will never listen to the bands you like without thinking of you, I will never see the shows you watched the same again. I will always think of your dreams and aspirations next to mine even if they will never be intertwined. I thank you for giving this robot the time of day, and I curse you for making me feel this way when I accepted that no one would ever bother with me again. I'll probably off myself in the near future, mainly to avoid living in a world where you eventually move on and find happiness in someone else. I hope when that day comes and goes you'll spare a thought for me sometimes, because I would never forget you.
-M

My dear Odeline

Of course I'm in love, and I can see that you have understood but I can not tell you because you will try to get away if I announced it. It was in the contract, I was aware of it and I can only blame myself. I was stupid to think I had a chance when I knew you well enough to know that it would never be reciprocal and that all the rest of our differences would have prevented us from building anything concrete.

You remain my friend and you count more for me than you can believe. I like spending time with you, discover new things with you, laugh with you. I do not want to lose you even though I feel that this is what is happening.

Know that whatever tomorrow brings, I'll always be your favorite baker, your brioche, your little ball of bread.

L

This legit moved me to tears it's so cute

I dont know how to take this

user

have you ever heard tory lanez flex?

Me

please run away and live a minimalist life with me, i want to watch the stars with someone

Dear merrylegs,

Some would say you are 'just a cat'. Perhaps that is so. And I am but a man, there is nothing spectacular about me. You are the most spectacular thing about me. You are aloof, calm, focused and content in yourself. Things I could only dream of being.

You are there with me through the loneliest nights, and still there the next day when the sun comes up. Unlike that bitch Jen.

I just hope we can be reincarnated and will cross paths in future lives.

Attached: IMG_6867.jpg (1024x682, 143K)

As flatter of course, qt robot

you sound so fuckinf cute aaaaa

aaahhh thank you you too :)

Dear Lonely
im sorry for being a shitty friend and just joining in whenever people would fuck with you in the vcs, im sorry the first time i met you i would call you nothing but nigger for a month straight, im sorry that i missed that call the night you stabbed yourself two times, im just generally sorry for allowing the most genuine and nicest person to just slip away forever. i stay up at night sometimes thinking about all the times i would play with you and just berate you and leave you in silence just to hear a sorry back, You never once retaliated or said anything offensive to me.,I still watch the videos of you playing piano left in our messages to remind me of what the world missed out on because of crappy people,R.I.P

And this is more proof verifying that I should die

Is that you, K? How long ago?

ADMV,
stop being a faggot.
ILY

Yo bitch, listen up...

I love you. No matter what. You can kill my entire family... I'll still love you. I don't know why it's like that. Maybe it's somehow genetic. I don't give a fuck anymore. You'll be mine. You'll be mine here, in this world, or in any other world. I can wait oceans of time for you. I love you. You'll never read this. I love you. *sniff*

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-09-20h08m18s278.png (1920x1040, 471K)

For the party concerned,
Despite the countless number of times I warned you and told the truth, none of you believed me. Now that it all happened, there is no point in saying "I was right" and apologizing. Because I already know that next time I give you a warning, you will still not listen. It is my fault for doing this because I always had the Cassandra's curse - I could see what happens, but if I tried to warn them, they would not listen. Despite knowing this, deep down inside I wanted to actually change something, but no matter what I did, the result was always the same.

Now when I leave everything behind, you come to me and try to act like you care, when we all know you didn't care in the first place. I am stuck in this room with no way out, and I can count the times you came into my room with the fingers of my hands. For a period of 28 years this really tells something. You didn't provide love, and not being loved hurts much more than the food or shelter you provided, saying that it was all I needed. Then you say you don't understand why I am angry.

I even went that far to take away the curse from you and put it on myself. Even you used me, just like the rest.

Honestly go fuck yourself. You and your wife and your son. Leave me alone. I will answer for this letter when all is said and done. But you all will answer with your actions too. You were part of the problem. You won't hide behind excuses when the time comes.

Burn this body and throw the ashes in the trash. But knowing you, you will not listen. So I left and will not come back. Don't look for me. You will not find me.

Nobody

>Cassandra's curse
Nice fucking letter m8. I really hope you don't kill yourself.

>thank you!
:3 :3 You're welcome FUTURE BF! I really am a girl and not just ANY girl but your FUTURE GF! The thing is, is, that I am from the future and time traveling by sending this message to the past! I look forward to meeting you! Please take good care of yourself and don't an hero! Love ya! See you soon! XOXOX

Attached: cats.gif (220x215, 832K)

It's that girl that keeps saying she wants to runaway from home. She's going to Cali or somethingm

It's a girl? Damn! I wasn't expecting that.

The fuck m8. You're easily amused. And that's a good thing.

The jokes on you cause you have no future

no u
im not going to bring you any mac and cheese

Time traveling gf sends message to bf. Has no future but is from the future. What did you mean by this?

you love her more than life itself, don't you?

Jesus christ man. Time to get back on your meds.

One of my childhood friends is like you and he's absolutely impossible to deal with otherwise.

Dear N

I don't need you anymore but I still want you. Whenever I think of who I'd want by my side, there is never anyone else my brain can process.
Watching that show with you in my bed a few months ago is one of the best memories of my life. I've never enjoyed a conversation with anyone else as much as I did with you.
I know it's all over and I fucked up and I have no hope of it ever being anything again. I'm ridiculously happy that I got to meet you in this universe, in this life, and if I died tomorrow it wouldn't be too bad because I know what it feels like to have your hand delicately on my head.
It's been too long for me to think I'll get over this at any point.
I think you'd want me to do better. I know what you'd want to me to be like and I think I'll live like that. Maybe one day we'll meet and you'll think, ah, she's done well.
I want to tell you I'll always be yours. I think I'm beginning to understand everything that happened between us. As usual, I was retarded.

S

S,
I had never made a real friend until i met you. i genuinely wouldn't know how to smile if it wasn't for you and your great sense of humour. you introduced me to your friend group and gave me the oppurtunity to make loads of friends. but i didn't. i also rarely was the one to message you first, even though you literally kept messaging me a bunch of times every week. it was all because of my social anxiety and my refusal to change, but you couldn't have known that. i regret that i didn't trust you more, i really should have. you probably thought i wasn't interested in your company and gave up. my laziness is what killed our friendship.friends dont just grow apart for no reason, and in this case the reason was me. I literally thought that everything would always stay the way it was at the time, but that's just not how things go. if i didn't act like a fucking diva that was too scared to get out of their comfort zone i could have accepted your new friend group in the same way that you somehow managed to accept me when i was nothing but an awkward piece of shit back in 9th grade. now that school is over, i barely have friends. i don't go ouside anymore, the only reason i ever did was you. i would give everything to relive these moments of joy and laughter, just for once. i hope you don't regret ever spending time with me. you showed me how my life could have been if i had worked harder and overcome my laziness, my sadness and my anxiety. you should have been the boat that comes to save me, but all i have left is a beautiful sunset that i can gaze at while i drown in the depths of my very own, very deserved sea of loneliness and sadness. my life is in shambles and i miss having a friend. nohomo

wtf you sound like someone i know

i only have 2 friends! and theyre both from here!
you probably dont know me!

tranny fuck off
its a tranny trying to attack me
fuck off faggot

Freakin' pathetic.

No worries. Twas not me

you need 2 fuck off

srsly

die of cancer you retard

Dear BF,
I'm sorry that I suck at shit so often, I'm so uncomfortable in any relationship I find myself in. I'm constantly conflicted on if what we have is too much or too little for me, I always tend to live in extremes. Yet of course I won't talk this over with you because Im shit with feelings and hate feeling vulnerable in any sort of way, plus I think I can work it out by myself. I've been trying to focus on my job and even get into working out so I can feel more productive and hopefully not end up being psychologically abusive to you as I was in my last relationship. Honestly, I think I love you, you are the first person I've ever felt true empathy for. I've lacked that partially due to my social isolation. This is more than I planned on typing..
I love you

Attached: 1564130812841.jpg (555x504, 139K)

You sound like a stupid worthless roastie

You ever notice you never see christ and lucifer in the same thread

Attached: ogW6sOTl_400x400.jpg (240x240, 8K)

Lucifer is some gay shill trying to larp off of me

i am a worthless roastie but at least im not an incel

I'm not an incel I am God

name 1 woman jesus had sex with

Dear me from the past,

I know you suffer. I know you are feeling so lonely that it hurts. I know you lie awake and you feel physical agony because of how much you hate yourself. You find countless flaws in your appearance, in your behavior in every social interaction you are forced into.
First of all, I want to let you know that things will change. You will stop hating yourself and you won't be afraid of the world anymore. You will find friends and you will find love. You will not fail. Things will take you a little longer than others, true. But you will make it. Please ask for help when you need it, there is no shame in that.

You from the future

Did you ghost S?

E,
I'm sorry I can't resist the impulse to message you. It's only because I miss you and you're on my mind. I really wonder how you've been, how you feel. Things are great for me otherwise. Somehow I feel like I'm getting a vibe from you, and it's good.
D

Attached: DSC_8450.jpg (1500x994, 1.54M)

I gave you two keys, but I fear you haven't used them.

I would like to believe this is for me but unfortunately I feel like my person would have been more hostile in this message.

Dear small town nigger,

Shut the fuck up, you delusional little bitch.

Sincerely,
user

A., or W., or Anyone who noticed

Sorry I left those couple of years ago. I don't know if it wasn't my fault because it all just fall apart, or if it was my fault because I could have caught on but didn't.

It was fun at least.

Sorry.
- V.

was distracting myself with such finesse that i almost forgot how miserable i am
the ceiling gave and it all came crashing down
tried to take my life pathetically
backed out last second
will drink more alcohol and go to sleep
sleep tight

What pushed you to attempt, user?

c
Just gave you a piece of my soul
Wonder how that'll change you
-g

My letter would pretty much sound like yours OP, so I won't even write it. Protip: it's not your fault, the BPD whore just switched to whoever was next in line.