So you're a cuckboi, make you mama fuck boi, go ahead and suck boi, try and test your luck boi

So you're a cuckboi, make you mama fuck boi, go ahead and suck boi, try and test your luck boi

Attached: 5d10e5939c5101174c54bb98-750-563.jpg (750x563, 59K)

she looks like she dates black african americans

>she looks like she dates black african americans

she Looks like she's barely aware

>claims she's straight edge
>looks and talks like she's drugged out of her mind 24/7

funny thing is when a new industry plant comes around she will go from a drug addict """musician""" to just being a drug addict

is that the first trans pop star

the thousand cock stare
probably thinks jewpills don't count

something wrong with her. Never listened to her music but every time I see her I want to smash her face in

She makes music for 14 year old girls who claim they're 'psychopaths' but in reality are too scared to ask for another packet of ketchup at mcdick's

She's race mixer.
She looks like this shy bullied ugly girl in highschool who decided to change her self and first thing she does is dye her hair and become slut.

>first

about 85 to 90% of them are trans baphomet worshippers

have sex incels
original

>She's race mixer.
I don't doubt it but there's something else. Something evil in those eyes that makes me freak the fuck out. Like those monkeys in The Omen that could sense the antichrist.

She knows that
the cover of her newest album proves that she knows that

Attached: 6C5EE5F1-7501-46CA-9223-D82823B6104D.png (313x313, 88K)

I get an awful sense of panic when I look at that. Fight or flight man, i'm freakin out. FUCK this creepy bitch.

yall fuckin retarded shes actually a very nice person and not even a normie yall just hate on her cause shes popular on the news nowadays

>popular on the news nowadays
I don't even watch the news. She's just creepy and unsettling. How the fuck do you know she's "nice"? Do you know her personally? Are you her? Satanic THOT, BEGONE.

She probably likes horror movies a lot. That, and black dick.

I love horror movies, but this is something else. Its weird because I like Marilyn Manson, don't have a problem with him. But this bitch gives me the heebie jeebies for some reason.

>Billie Elish isn't an industry plant
>17 year old's big hit is about hard hate-fucking

Attached: 1560369671785.gif (391x365, 890K)

aw thats so cute user has a crush on billie

shes the kinda girl robots are attracted to anyways

I think she falls into the uncanny valley. Her makeup, sense of fashion, and dead-looking face all puts it together. Something in he primitive parts of our brains sees her as a threat.

>crush
no there's something wrong. there's nothing but evil inside those eyes.

This is why incest is wrong.

It's that stare, that dead stare yes. Like she's been dead this whole time. Eyes that have never known the light of life.

how's your sex life cuck ?

Attached: 1555177666023.jpg (1670x1670, 220K)

she seems like a nice girl don't bully her

show me evidence of her being "nice".

>Jotaro taxing thots as per usual

Attached: Whos+got+the+thot+list+_04ee8cd5e0d12e3a62ac70926225b22f.jpg (225x225, 14K)

>seems
original

she looks like kat dennings younger down syndromed sister

Attached: 1553042774024.jpg (1111x900, 750K)

>seems
yeah, what makes her "seem" nice to you?

her overall looks what the fuck do I know she just looks like a nice person

yeah, nah, she looks like a diabolical cunt.

She looks like she has a massive ego, I wonder what other people you think seem nice

she is a filthy coalburner

you don't seem like a nice person for instance.

maybe,
this isn't the board for you?
what the fuck are you doing here you retard?

I hope this rotten cunt dies soon

You guys realize that celebrities' "personalities" are mostly fake and manufactured by their agents, labels, etc, right? It's just an image calculated by old white dudes to make more money for her label and herself. None of us have any idea what any celebrities' personalities are really like.

I mean you're not wrong, she does fuck black guys.

Attached: 1564529125502.jpg (1116x1098, 240K)

shes postwall at 17. the absolute state of zogged coalburners.

i feel like shes the type to fuck black guys cuz she feels guilty for slavery and racism

she looks like shes gonna start menopausing in 10 mins

>This is what a 8/10 looks like in America

Everyone thinks this crap is music. Lol I really hate Americans. They are the most insufferable cunts to ever exist.

She has a shark's eyes, a doll's eyes. We are looking at pure evil.

cheers
we always stress out what we are not