My 19 year old sister has birthday today. What does a 19 year old want...

My 19 year old sister has birthday today. What does a 19 year old want? As a 28 antisocial robot I have no clue so I bought her a laptop. Will she like it? I hate these normie things like buying a present, but she is a complete opposite of me, social, smart, fit, I want her a good life and I want to make her happy

Attached: 1516216381955.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

Money. 21 y/o with 22 normie sister. Money or like some type of cosmetic/skincare/lotion type shit.

A laptop is a great gift. You did well.

Fuuuck
Should I keep the laptop and withdraw some money from the atm? How much?

I think pretty much anyone would be hypef about a laptop. I hope u got her a MacBook tho

Dude, who buys someone a laptop for a birthday present? I was speaking from the perspective of a onrmal dude not someone rich as fuck like you.

Obviously dont know her but She would probably appreciate vouchers for Sephora or something. A laptops an ok present if its something you specifically need, but I expect she already has one. Maybe an Ipad or Apple Watch would be better suited

Is she a normie herself? A laptop is a good gift in any case user. I have a younger sister too and everyone knows I suck with gifts so I usually tuck a bit of cash in her birthday card unless she explicitly tells me what it is she would want. That being said I live pretty far away so I can't reasonably be expected to know what anybody wants.

Asus.

>rich fuck
I am living in a small apartment alone, all my expenses are buying food, my phone and my internet. I had some spare money which I wouldn't spend on myself so I bought this.

Yeah she is normie as fuck. She doesn't have a laptop she is mainly using a phone, that is why I was thinking about it.

Attached: 20190816_134348.jpg (3779x1072, 1.36M)

Okay thanks for your replies I am wrapping it up in a gift paper, then I am heading to the party. I am nervous as fuck lol
Wish me luck

Have fun user
Pleas thos comments wsnfkrigjgns

You should've bought her pic related if she doesn't have already one

Attached: 61vF7-TP0xL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 13K)

>Asus
she is going to hate you that it is not the latest and stylish macbook pro

A laptop is a fine gift user, I'm sure your sister will love it. Should've been a ThinkPad though.

Attached: 1558851515860.jpg (1124x2000, 866K)

>Should've been a ThinkPad though.
go back to Jow Forums

Damn a laptop is a pretty expensive fucking present, she'll appreciate it (unless she already has a laptop, then you're a retard)

>you did a selfless act by buying your sister an expensive present
>you're concerned if she'll like it or not

Don't put yourself down by calling yourself antisocial, you're probably trying to be a good person.

>tfw only buy family members alcohol for their birthdays
This is fine right

Attached: 1558497487678.jpg (958x774, 260K)

As an 18yr old, I can say that you did a good job with the laptop, its fine. If you dont have any Idea the next years, give her some money. Both works out brilliant.

Attached: 1565935402502.png (185x185, 32K)

My friend who is 19 also has her birthday today. Btw a laptop is good as long as it cost more than $200. For a girl this would be perfect because they don't run big programs like video games most of the time so the laptop will be at the highest speed for her

scented candle, cant go wrong.

Holy shit user, end yourself.
You're litterally the fucking meme.

Go big or go home, faggot. Buy her some victoria's Secret panties and get her an erotic birthday card.