Seriously now, no memes and baiting! how do I get a hot korean gf?

seriously now, no memes and baiting! how do I get a hot korean gf?
I know that traveling to korea is an essential step but what do I do after I arrive in korea?

where do I meet them?
how do I talk to them without breaking social rules I dont know yet?
do they even like me (Im a ginger, 183cm, 74kg)?
is speaking english enough or do I need to learn some korean?

Any korean anons or experienced anons here who can help me out?
I dont care about the plastic surgery and stuff
I just want a really hot korean gf

Attached: 24c72de08f22c3b0b902908644eb80317ed03cb3_hq.jpg (640x800, 98K)

>hot
>Korean

I'm an American and lived in Korea for 3 months this summer. The truth is Korean girls are very boring and not nearly as hot as you think, you just have a fetish. I dated them for like a couple weeks and then I was sick of them. You'll get there, realize you made a mistake, and then wish you were back in your country. I never ever want to go back to Korea.

And before you insult me I'm 6 foot and a 5-7/10 white guy so it's not like getting them was difficult at all.

>I know that traveling to korea is an essential step but what do I do after I arrive in korea?
Get a job, start dressing well, learn one thing or two about their culture, but dont lose your original culture, because that is a charm.
>where do I meet them?
Job, clubs, bars, parties, gym and all the normal stuff.
>how do I talk to them without breaking social rules I dont know yet?
You do know people make literal videos about how not to break social normatives in every fucking country, dont you?
>do they even like me (Im a ginger, 183cm, 74kg)?
How ugly are you?
>s speaking english enough or do I need to learn some korean?
Always learn some of the local language, it shows you are into learning their culture and show your interest.

>not nearly as hot as you think
I know only a small percentage is really hot, like the "famous" korean girls I stalk on instagram
I still want to try my luck though

>Get a job, start dressing well, learn one thing or two about their culture, but dont lose your original culture, because that is a charm.
are they hiring someone with almost no korean language skills?
>How ugly are you?
Idk as said Im a ginger so thats already a big minus point, on a good day Im a 6 maybe

Attached: 01aa511e69877cec4ffb0a3effea2e5b.jpg (1080x1080, 276K)

>are they hiring someone with almost no korean language skills?
English teacher intermidiary level?
>Idk as said Im a ginger so thats already a big minus point, on a good day Im a 6 maybe
Working out?

does german teacher work aswell or no? English isnt my native language

yeah I do work out

Probably not. I've heard they only want native E speakers.

fuck
I guess I will just go kill myself then

Attached: original.jpg (735x730, 138K)

Well, since you are at least bilingual, you could work as a verified translator maybe. The teacher gig is always up though.
>yeah I do work out
In korea looks matter A LOT, so a nice physique, a groomed appearance, a nice wardrobe go a very long way.
I've lived in Munich for 4 months and i the german women beauty is very interresting for me, since i'm from brasil, since she usually has a mora pratical day-to-day beauty, she looks beautiful with a jean and a tanktop under the shirt. Fuck, why do you want to leave?

>In korea looks matter A LOT, so a nice physique, a groomed appearance, a nice wardrobe go a very long way.
thanks user I think I will buy some new clothes then

>why do you want to leave?
the women here arent as nice as you think
after my parents divorced my fear of white women grew even stronger
every white girl reminds me of my mom somehow

Attached: 2342342341.jpg (1080x982, 144K)

>hot
>korean

Choose one fag

CHING CHONG HONG KONG

>fter my parents divorced my fear of white women grew even stronger
I'm sorry to tell you this, user, but asian women arent that far behind. They are controlling and demanding, at least japanese and korean ones. Those with the skin a little more on the brown side tend to be more submissive and more of a home wife persona, the korean and japanese are more like the typical office bitches.
I really suggest you to read how a married life is in japan, so you can get a glimpse on what you are inserting yourself into.
German women have more of a day-to-day beauty.
French are more of a stylish beauty.
Italians are more on the elegant side.
Spaniards are more on a latin beauty side.
Portuguese are portuguese.
Netherlands is pretty bad overall in terms of beauty.
Czech and hungarian are beautiful either way.
Austrians are pretty meh.
Swiss are kind of ugly.
Am i wrong, german bro?

You are not gonna get a girl like that unless you are an 8+/10 dude. Koreans are EXTREMELY shallow. They notice EVERYTHING about ones appearances down to head size, forehead shape, eyebrow shape, limb length etc. They are obsessed with looks. Just being white is not going to cut it if you want a qt quality Korean girl. Also Koreans are crazy partiers and their club culture is intense. Korean girls are very preoccupied with being seen, at all the right spots, looking cool, pretty, social media etc.

Both can exist in the some woman. Are you a ebony lover?

Eh, this wasn't my experience with Koreans at all. Most of them were pretty chill honestly despite the cultural differences. What type of people were you around?

Very mature

I dont know where you heard this, but that is not the case.

damn, now youve showed him, anona!
i'm sure he will never post this again, not after this

Fpbp
I dunno. Make tinder? I did and got a really hot korean e girl to add me but she is all plastic and fake looking so I dunno,

>double eyelids
>Full lips
>blonde hair
>perfectly shaped nose
You do realize that woman has been so modified that she is more plastic than human, right?

>koreans like plastic surgery
No shit