Why are latinas so hungry for white dick?

Why are latinas so hungry for white dick?

Attached: 1565287416282.jpg (640x640, 76K)

>Why are latinas so hungry for white CHAD dick?
ftfy

>inb4 cherrypicked green card marriage images

Its easy to bang a latina even as a robot if you arent fugly

green cards probably

They're hungry for any dick, they try to get impregnated by white dudes because of color bias in Latin American countries; lighter colored people tend to be better off than darker people, that's just the way it is down here.

latinas are dirty and smelly and have stds

well 99% of guys I know are white so unless I date the ugly guy keep seeing in my uni, I date white guys..

t. seething flat white roastie

Just need a bag of takis and shitty eyeliner

Latina with a qt white guy fetish here, can confirm.

Latinos don't have as defined an identity as whites. We mostly identify ourselves as Spanish speakers first and Caucasian second since some people in south America are pretty white, so to us there isn't that much of a difference.
My abuela often warns me against getting a nigger girlfriend, however.

Same reason they are freaks in the bed. The raping by the Spanish is interned in their DNA through trauma.

In South America the whiter you're the better, they just want to give their Kids a better live or increase their status

Life* very original

I'd love a latina gf. My family is shattered and estranged so I'm envious of their bond. I work around a lot of them and they're nice to me.

dating Latinas is probably the most Chad thing you can do.

Attached: brie-nikki-bella-john-cena.jpg (2000x1590, 896K)

Nigga they're still thirsty when they're a citizen. You can't compete against the glorious White man.

Attached: It's more than OK to be White.jpg (1440x960, 121K)

They don't.

John Cena is the ultimate benevolent chad.

You know the drill, tits or gtfo.

and don't even THINK about doing that without a timestamp.

Their subconcious wants to cleanse their mutt genes and have white babies

WHITE men want WHITE pussy you filthy subhuman mongrel. Back to the jungles fucking the pseudo-apes you call your countrymen

Dear latinas and other non-white fembots.

I can't get a white gf, so I will gladly take one of you.
I will love you, no matter how subhuman you are.

This thread proves the contrary, keep quiet, little cuck

Latinas were selectivity bred for white cock.

Same offer here, your chance for a green eyed white bf is waiting.

They want citizenship.

MEJORAR LA RAZA!!!!
>t. every latina girl on the planet

Attached: latina.jpg (1200x675, 126K)

I live in new mexico so im swimmin in brown qts, but they can't take banter so i just get beat up a lot and called a pinche weddo or whatever. dumb shits are so low iq but make me so hard, ever since middle school they'd be the ones wearing see through white pants and playboy and hustler brand clothes and have their gstrings popping out omfg too bad im a white spergy nerd if i was born a mexican i could just rape these girls as par for the course

Because it is wrapped in dollar bills
Brown dick is just wrapped in smegma

>Hurry up gringo!

Attached: 2ed474995f954a1f913e5fcc89048eeb.19.jpg (488x366, 37K)

I'm hungry for those titties

no one wants you as much as you think

I dunno man. I'm a hapa and boy they're all over me when I have to work in the Hispanic part of my work zone. Plus my neighbors are pretty nice to me and keep trying to hook me up with their daughters. Moving to a 3% white town was the best move I've made.

Do you have curly hair?

>MEJORAR LA RAZA

what did she mean by this?

>GoddessFootDomination.com