Living in a small town has completely ruined my life and fucking god attacking me...

Living in a small town has completely ruined my life and fucking god attacking me. I dont want to fucking put effort into fucking ANYTHING if im living in a fucking small town if it doesnt involve me leaving. It has made me the fucking laziest saddest piece of shit in the world. I dont wanna do fucking ANYTHING. I dont wanna work jobs i dont wanna better myself i dont wanna do fucking shit i dont wanna do fucking anything living in a small town and it ruined my life. If i lived in a city i would literally put in like lvl 99999999999999999 effort into everything id fucking work jobs run around all day do everything but i dont want to fucking do anything living in a small town

I dont want fucking jobs. I dont want to do anything that doesnt involve me leaving. I dont exercise its like whats the fucking point i live in a small town and i dont wanna fucking do anything why get fucking sweaty and out of breath and feel like shit im trapped in a fucking small town. I dont wanna get a fuckin job its like whats the point. I dont wanna go to fucking college fucking dance around like the fucking white mans monkey fucking doing presentations and writing essays 24/7 FUCK THAT. i just wanna fucking leave. If i could live in a fucking city i would work fucking 40 hours a week do everything i need that needs to get done but NO thats too fucking HARD. i would at least get a job where i just work in a small slow paced store up the road and save up NO THATS TOO FUCKING MUCH TO ASK GOD AND THE UNIVERSE THAT WILL NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN

FUCK GOD

Attached: 5B0F147D-1FAB-4EA5-91CB-88A56650998C.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Living in a small town >>>> living in a city

I know it feels like youre in the middle of nowhere and that having larger than life dreams is fruitless but in the city you can multiply that feeling by 1000x because noone gives a shit you exist youre just another cog in the wheel amongst the sea of people who walk, talk and hold up traffic. In small towns at least they acknowledge their neighbors

This guy says fuck me? Well fuck him, too.

Yeah okay lose your life here then say that faggot. You just are finding a reason to complain

Sorry I don't want to be rude but are you fucking dumb?holiday trips exist for a reason,learn to drive.Don't worry about what you should do during winter you would probably be too tired coming from work to even raise up a finger

Why so spiteful?

Damn I really want him to find a job and at least get himself some food

OH GREAT I CAN GO LIVE HAPPY PEOPLES LIVES FOR 6 GRAND A MONTH

Are you the Xanax nigger who doesn't take responsibility for his actions?

Not my fault I have seen people get 4 DUIs and get punished less and not even trapped in small towns. Fuck god

Literally if someone came there and put you in the trunk of their car and took you to a big city and gave you some money to survive for a while you would be here crying about how shit life is in a big city in about a week.

Stop being a fucking nigger.

I would literally be homeless and sleep on the train

>Yes, I did it but it's not my fault!
>bbbbut what about them!?
Fucking man up and stop being a dindu.
Stop comparing yourself to others and be a giving man and practice some damn discipline. Your situation will never change do long as you have such a childish and shitty attitude.

Didn't you choose to defend yourself in court when other anons told you that was a shit idea and you'd get fucked more by that? How'd that go for you?

If there was a way to leave I would literally put all the effort in the world to do it

So what the fuck do you want you dirty nigger an apartment set up for you and rent paid for 10 years and maybe some grocery money too so you can just sit back and smoke weed and eat watermelon like a true nigger?

You dumbass, you need to put in the effort now so you can leave when the opportunity arrives (end of probation or whatever). You'll never be able to make moves if you haven't built anything up to fucking move. You're such a goddamn parasite.
Why do you think that would be a better life? Once you're identified as a homeless, you're not welcome anywhere and you get kicked off the trains.
>bbbbut I've seen other people do it
You know the rules and so do I. Quit being such a dirty fucking nigger and maybe you'll have a chance at making something for Yourself.

>get a job
>make money
>stop breaking the law
>get off probation
>use money to move

It is literally that simple but you think getting a job is beneath you.

How do I transfer it

I said how do I transfer it I do not care about the future

He wants exactly what you said. He wants life to hand him everything he wants on a silver platter, without him having to do anything or put any effort in. He genuinely thinks he deserves that.

Step 1 stop being such a child and figure it out for yourself.

>I do not care about the future

And that's why you're on probation, living with your parents in a small town, in a decrepit house so full of mold it is literally making you sick.

No I dont I want to use my money to pay for an apartment in a place I want to live

Again with the "I want, I want"! Christ, you sound like a spoiled brat.

I have money. I am asking how to legally leave

Stop breaking the law, and wait for your probation to end. Talk to your probation officer or whoever is handling your case if you want to know how to transfer your probation, if that's not an option you're probably just going to have to wait it out.

Don't fuck up your probation. Stop demanding everything go your way. Keep your nose clean, kid. Keep building up your life. If you don't fucking build towards a future, then every day is a fucking waste. You don't like your every day, but don't want to put in the effort. So your every day is the same. Shit. Things don't magically change completely overnight. Something has to happen. And it's easier to fall than to climb.

Five theoretical dollars says he ignores everything you just said.

I'm so sick of these threads, I've decided to fight autism with autism despite knowing full well it's only going to degrade my own sanity and he'll be the same dindu. At least take that shit to adv or something, fuck off my board REEEEEE

But really, I'm going to start making a notepad to copy/paste his failings and refusal to change and what he needs to do if this shit keeps going. I'm tired of the same bitching for wayyyy too fucking long now.

Attached: 1546333504465.png (239x270, 14K)

Dindu nuffin... to solve his problems.

Kek. Nothing except blame God. Everyone thinks they know God without ever studying him. They want to blame him for the evil that surrounds us when we are given free will. Even "faith without works is dead" is a foreign concept to them. Fuck even Jesus said "your lives will be shittier than mine bruh." Also, most of the time the Old Testament God is Satan.

Even if he's right about God cursing him he doesn't consider the possibility that maybe he deserves it for being such a terrible piece of shit. That it might be a rightful punishment for his sins. He's guilty of all seven deadly sins.

>Greed: wants all the gibsmedats
>Gluttony: is a fatass with a literal addiction to fast food
>Lust: wants to spend all day banging sluts
>Envy: sees people who aren't complete fuckups enjoying life, wants what they have
>Sloth: doesn't want to do anything to improve his life that requires actual effort
>Wrath: lashes out at everyone up to including God
>Pride: wants to wage war on God

And the eighth deadly sin that everyone forgets about:

>Despair: doesn't see any point in trying to change his life for the better because "muh god curse"

Oh, and the secret ninth deadly sin, endless shitposting.