Should I try to find an e-girl via discord it just try to be content with a completely boring, female-free life?

Should I try to find an e-girl via discord it just try to be content with a completely boring, female-free life?

I'm 25.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

What do you look like? What would you be willing to offer in return.

Look for a r-girl, like a real girl user

Attached: 1565646745052.jpg (1480x833, 160K)

I don't think I look good but I don't look terrible. I'm average height and weight. I'm pretty strong I guess. I have a full time job and I live alone and have my own car. I'm debt free, I have a college degree, albeit a useless one. I've got relationship and sexual experience, I'm just not talking to any females right now.

In return I offer a laid back guy who can talk about it anything, self sufficiency, maturity, I don't know, it feels lame to write this stuff.
Is there anything going else you need to know about me?

>In return I offer a laid back guy who can talk about it anything, self sufficiency, maturity, I don't know, it feels lame to write this stuff.
So do a million other orbiters, good luck.

How am I supposed to be able to bring something to the table no other guy can? There's unironically billions of other guys in the world. Even if you take out the ones that don't count like ones in a totally different age range, or ones on other continents, any girl worth anything will still have hundreds or thousands of guys to choose from anyways. You can't expect to be the absolute best. You just gotta hope she likes you specifically for some reason.

Alright added bonus I can change color, I have chameleon skin.

>any girl worth anything will still have hundreds or thousands of guys to choose from anyways
I mean if you're so pathetic that you can't even stand out among those why would you deserve a girl worth anything?

Because I would like to think I'm worth something too. I mean I'm not short, fat, poor, retarded, deformed, etc. I should be able to find a girl who is at least skinny.

Also presumably there's women out there that want a boyfriend too, and I could potentially make one of them happy too, just as they could for me. Sorry I had to cut that last post short, I had to do some shit.

>I mean I'm not short, fat, poor, retarded, deformed, etc.
So? If you think that has anything to do with anything it's pretty obvious why you can't find anyone.

You are not really the kind of guy who I think the average e girl would be attracted to. There are maybe 6 kinds of e girls but the subspecies that most people relate with the name is the cute attention whore with an ironic sense of humor who thinks she is mature because older guys like her but is really a mentally ill baby. They usually like older guys which you check but they usually like when the guy is more experienced and indulges in risky behavior. They also really like when the guy is popular online and usually only go for them if the guy does not show much interest in romance or sex at first and is very attractive. The egirl that would be best for you is the more pure version of the r9k/8ch egirl. They are usually cute but still in the gettable range and are attracted to unconventionally attractive people. Often however, they have trouble talking and putting themselves out there. They are generally lurkers and have self esteem issues but they will add you if you drop discord or are really cute to them. They also often have some autism.
T. My hobby used to be finding and talking to/observing girls online

Ok, do you have any you could hook me up with bro? I'll do my best to sweep her off her feet.

Also, I really like doing drugs, does that count as risky behavior? I have an alternative look with piercings, tattoos, and that zoomer haircut that's shaved on the back and sides.

>older guys which you check
>25
lol

To add. Op you are a bit too old for e girls anyways unless they have daddy issues. They are also typically hell to deal with and the r9k one I listed is not the same as the average r9k e girl.

>usually only go for them if the guy does not show much interest in romance or sex at first
The problem is that they'll lose interest as soon as you start showing any.

I made a few female friends through discord
Just be aware that none of them will throw themselves at your dick and most of them will be shallowed and unwilling to talk to you at all

>Most of them will be unwilling to talk to you at all

That sounds like it may, potentially, maybe, MIGHT, be a slight issue.

Most are 15-19
>Ok, do you have any you could hook me up with bro?
Atm? I do not hook people up with others and have sort of dropped contact with most e girls because I found love and it feels wrong to talk to so many. I still do have some but the ones I still talk to are friends and tying to hook them up could risk me losing their friendship.

>Also, I really like doing drugs, does that count as risky behavior? I have an alternative look with piercings, tattoos, and that zoomer haircut that's shaved on the back and sides.
Oh shit I was wrong. Yeah, if you talk fine, you are basically the idea for the average discord e girl. I found most of mine on omegle, r9k, and soc. I am not too well versed in finding them on discord, I just got lucky in one massive server I was popular in but the owner closed it because of drama. I would maybe suggest finding large discords and 18+ youtube discords then just talking with people. Maybe vc with some. It can take up a lot of time to find a quality e girl though. Usually a day on omegle lands me 3-4 and a post on soc or r9k can get 1-3 if I do it well.

Here's a tip buddy, if you want to minimise that find a girl in some thread and talk to her for a bit instead of giving your discord straight away. That way you can both figure out if you consider each other to be funny/interesting etc.
So if a girl talks to you in a thread and then adds you in discord you can be somewhat certain that it's not one of those people who will ghost you after 5 messages

Not always. It works the same as dating I guess. You need to give them the illusion that is all happened naturally or it was meant to be or some shit.
Like when you are with a girl you do not just say
>he, wanna fuck?
You take her on a date, go home, maybe watch a movie, touch her a little, and make her night "magical" so she does not feel like a whore after because "Yeah Stacy I do not like hookups but last night, mmm, it just happened"

Ok, I suppose I'll give that a shot in the future. I was trying to avoid doing that though, I hate hanging out in discord servers. Everyone on discord is such a piece of shit generally.

By the way, I'm OP. Email me at [email protected]

Hey, wanna fuck*
I am so tired

Attached: 1B9DC327-DCB6-427B-8481-60B066475A95.jpg (749x557, 101K)

Discord is where all the e girls are so if you want them you gotta grind. I knew some 30 year old guy who got so many nudes from the server I was in. He hated discord too.
Also the email is not a great idea in this thread. Ahhh you have so much to learn and I cannot put it all into posts. It took me 2 years to really get good at getting e girls.

Hook me up and I'll PayPal you bro. If you're so good at it, there's your incentive.

I'm not talking about that moron, try thinking for a few seconds before writing a meaningless wall of text.

No. I do not need money. I am already a richfag. Plus it is just weird. I do not know any of them who would not be pissed or weirded out by me sharing their contact.
What do you mean? I thought you said that they will lose interest if you show any signs of a desire for sex or romance. I argued that it is like in real life, most do lose interest if you are too blunt and to get it to work, you need some time and you need to make it feel natural to them. Idk, I have autism so most of my stuff probably comes across as retarded.

You will actually have better luck at success if you add a girl from a soc discord thread than if I give you a contact

Ok, I'll do I after work. Thanks man!

>Self proclaimed richfag telling others how easy it is to get girls

Just b urself. Literally.

Np. Good luck. Another thing I do is go on omegle, put some interests, (reading, writing, and goth get me a lot of girls but I am genuinely interested in those) and talk to people there. I skip everyone who puts m right away because they only want sex and I never ask about gender until I am partway into the convo. Half the time they are guys but it makes for a good chat still. I met a few e girls this way and actually have spoken to one for about a year and a half now.

I never mention my wealth to the people I talk to user. It makes things weird. Also I am not really rich, I just come from money. There are other rich robots.
It is easy to talk to girls online, it is not easy to get them to be your egf.

OP here. I decided I didn't care anymorem I'll just be content with masturbating. Fuck those roasties, making me do a whole degrading song and dance in my free time just for the off chance one of them was I'll think I'm worthy of the HONOR of talking to her (she's also probably fat).

Fuck it. I'll just buy one of those luxury sex dolls.

Don't mess with e-girls, they're worse than real girls on average.

>8ch egirl
Where do you get those? Jow Forums has quite a lot of girls, but 8 really doesn't, even when it isn't dead.