Do femanons have boy friends? how does it feel knowing they all have thought about licking your asshole and fucking you

do femanons have boy friends? how does it feel knowing they all have thought about licking your asshole and fucking you

Attached: friends-compressor.jpg (1024x717, 121K)

I have orbiters, I don't have friends

I have a couple of female Friends, and I jerked off to all of them at least once despite not being interested in relationship beyond a good friendship with them. Man and women can be friends of course, but the guy will still jerk off to her sometimes, it's just the way things are.

No and I refuse to have male friends for exactly this reason. Your post proves how shallow and disgusting boys are and how their friendship is just a ploy to get laid. Why would I trust someone who would probably try to rape me if I passed out?

whats with femanons and rape? bitch no one wants to rape you

Girls and guys can definitely just be friends, but usually all it would take is a word from the girl and they could be more. Not always, but usually. I've been friends with a few girls over the years and while I would've fucked almost any of them if they were interested, there's a couple I would've turned down.

>Why would I trust someone who would probably try to rape me if I passed out?

The majority of guys aren't r9k incels and have enough self restraint and value friendship enough not to do that. They still imagined how you look naked a few times at least tho

I wouldn't rape a girl that was passed out. But if woman would just put out it would get rid of the temptation.

the question is why would a guy want to be around a wahmen if she's not spreading her legs? wahmen are boring af. no personality, stupid interests, lame taste in everything, only thing they have is a fleshlight between their legs.

Not gonna happen. The vast, vast majority of guys, even on here, wouldn't try it. Having sexual thoughts about someone and actually acting on them are two vastly different things.

if you pass out in public, that's completely your own fault for being a dumb, irresponsible whore.
not that women will ever claim personal responsibility in this retarded post-feminist society though

I'm a KHV but I have female friends despite my overall spergy nature
Just don't thirst over every girl you ever meet, simple as

I have one male friend, he is a Chad, I guess you could say I am an orbiter. He is very funny and entertaining, he flirts with me but I know he is not genuinely interested in me because he could fuck any Stacey he wants. I do fantasize about him fucking me or confessing his love to me eventually, but its unrealistic. He is definitely more fun than any female friend I have had. In a way the constant push and pull flirting and sexual tension is really nice.

I like giving my male friends boners in inappropriate situations.

you evil fucking wench stop doing that

>I like giving my male friends boners in inappropriate situations.

same here I'm a guy tho

>tfw my hook up with my """friend's""" little brother and he throws a massive fit about how he had feeeeellinnnnnnngs for me

Men are inherently dishonest about their goals in a friendship, to them a friendship is like an internship for a romantic relationship, every fucking time. They will NEVER ADMIT THAT IS THE CASE but it's unfailing that putting their penis inside you is their end game and will try any form of manipulation to get that.

By doing what exactly?

yea we are, id say most guys have girl friends that are actually just failed girlfriends

This, men should be avoided at all costs.

Why would you pass out and take exception to someone just getting some free pussy?

after being ghosted after friendzoning guys multiple times, i've decided i don't want men in my life anymore. so no, i don't have -close- guy friends. i still have male acquaintances, but i don't let men know me more than that.
how does it feel knowing that they've thought about fucking me? doesn't feel like anything - i'm not flattered by it nor am i disgusted. i'm not flattered by it since being seen as fuckable by men means virtually nothing. men would fuck anything. i'm not disgusted by it, but that's not because they're not repulsive. it's because i'm simply used to men being pigs and i don't have high expectations of them.

I'm well aware my guy friends are all horny fucks so I try to use it to my advantage as much as possible.

If they are dishonest with me about their romantic feelings then I feel it's okay to exploit them for free food and vidya games.

>used to men being pigs
pigs like to roll around in shit, does that mean you're the shit?

am i THE shit? bet :^)