I just hid my real chest under a block of cobblestone in my house, hehe no one will ever find it

I just hid my real chest under a block of cobblestone in my house, hehe no one will ever find it

Attached: 2019-08-16_11.20.33.png (1360x768, 221K)

God that's cringe, redstone that shit.

user are you playing singleplayer

Holy shit user that's smart
Have you store any diamonds yet?

No, if I may be original

Just 3 gold bars and 2 silver bars

Make it smoothstone if you want it to be believable

>1 block deep

silver? you mean iron, right?

Yes, it's iron actually. But I did find silver before, but then fell into a hole and a skeleton killed me and i never found the hole again

boasting in gud bread

>dirt house
Absolutely patrician.

>the dirt under the fake chest

do you use mods?

No, why friend?

because theres no such thing as silver in minecraft

silver do not exist in minecraft fren

Hackers have chestESP which lets them see all blocks that can contain items as outlines through walls(or someone could just break every block in your house, probably with tnt). You should generally store extremely valuable items in your inventory and then log off, they're 100% safe in there when you're offline.

these kids just fell for the bait lmao Jow Forumswoosh

This is kind of pleb tier. I store mine in an indestructible ME server at bedrock surrounded by 30 blocks of blast shielding. It can only be accessed by people I let and can't be reached without creative mode, a teleporter or spending 45+ minutes of mining.

>they don't use shulkers in their ender chest
Lmao at ur life.

Attached: 1499845696900.jpg (413x570, 47K)

thanks for revealing your hiding spot user
too late i've yoinked the 12 plus size horse dildos inside and doujinshii drawn with ASCII on the notebooks

Attached: internal suffering.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

just go like 3 million blocks away from spawn