Reminder all you lefty shills get erased from the afterlife and will die horrifically

Reminder all you lefty shills get erased from the afterlife and will die horrifically

Attached: Christ.jpg (178x284, 11K)

Jesus was a proto commie tho

based and christpilled
upvoted!

Daily reminder that god doesn't exist and religious people are fucking delusional.

It's the right wing pro Trump and pro America conservatives and the pro capitalist neo liberals that are the real problem. The communists are the good guys even if their ideology has not been successfully economically implemented.

have fun sucking jesus' cock for eternity!

Attached: download (1).jpg (326x154, 11K)

Reminder that Jesus was a sandnigger and a jew, one of the main reasons I started worshiping Wodan and Tyr as the true gods.

Attached: jebus.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Since when are carpenters communist?

Based is a word used by afrocentric nigger insurgents as encryption to identify each other kill yourself you worthless parasite

You can see some parallels to his teaching and communism. I don't think the guy in the book was a communist per-say, but who's to say. Also he taught his followers not to wash their hands, which is gross.

Attached: download (9).jpg (205x246, 9K)

I am real as much as your schizophrenia convinced you otherwise

It's the liberals that are the issue as you are all worthless parasites

Have fun knowing I erased your grandmother from my afterlife

My friend, are you legally retarded or just breaking into that?

Attached: download (8).jpg (279x181, 10K)

Says that to me although I destroyed the State of Israel

Larp backtrack and larp is all you worthless parasites can do which is why you will all die horrifically

My retard, you know I am God as you gatekeep here the reality of myself as you and your brown subhuman cohorts try to steal from me as I erased your entire bloodline from my afterlife

>Larp backtrack and larp is all you worthless parasites can do which is why you will all die horrifically
I heard they have a cream for that. In the end, isn't all death horrible? Cool design coming from a bronze-age sky god.

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 12K)

Holy shit, this guy. You're like a mosaic of idiotic statements. Please continue.

Attached: images.jpg (222x227, 10K)

Aw man, where'd ya go? I was having fun!

Attached: download (3).jpg (219x230, 11K)

You proved me right as you backtracked to attack me you worthless subhuman retard

Whats it like realizing you are a subhuman retard?

Says the guys who worship an ethereal skydaddy who is too weak to deal with iron chariots (judges 1:19). You gotta try harder, guys. It's reeeeeally difficult to masturbate to this weak garbage.

Attached: download (10).jpg (205x246, 7K)

wait, are you the same guy?!? Talking about all this backtracking and whatever when the only thing you can come up with is 'subhuman retard.' I mean, I get it, kinda hard to be witty when your head is up your own boypussy.

Attached: Potoo.jpg (256x230, 19K)

>Low iq kikes will defend this

Attached: 1565762426208.jpg (530x530, 81K)

Two birds with a stone

Jesus was a racist

Hey faggot, why is your picture depreciated as men with much more agreeable faces to the white race you ugly son of a bitch?