Is there any correlation between this type of looks and mental illness?

Is there any correlation between this type of looks and mental illness?

Attached: EAGjsUfXkAAtrs_.jpg (1006x1399, 170K)

>is there a correlation between dressing like shit and mental illness?
No, otherwise most people would be mentally ill.
Allthough, if you visit /fa/

absolutely
oranges

Yes, there is a correlation. A causation though? That's up for debate.

I would lick her tongue, pussy and toes, not necessarily in this order. (it does seem to be a girl)

Attached: C911701E-AD9C-41D6-9A52-B9C4F2B293C0.jpg (281x281, 27K)

Bowl cut first grader look yeah he'll yeah!

I'd argue that everyone is crazy in some way. Society is, as a whole, degrading also. So it's natural to expect people to get crazier in correlation to the crazy world and sick propaganda they are force-fed. Then the way internet creates hug-boxes, safe-spaces, aka echo chambers, fewer people are willing accept the hard truths they don't want to hear.

But when people feel they need to express themselves in any flamboyant way, yeah. That's a big red flag. Not the flamboyancy itself, but the obvious "need" to identify with some sort of image. It's mild insecurity masking as confidence at best.

>massive man hands
>massive man feet
fucking degenerates GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Attached: 6ce33993cd24fa4fd467ab464789ce12d508fde10344001d14c44da23e66ce78.jpg (530x526, 67K)

I have big hands/feet and I'm xx. It's just bad genes and robots aren't used to seeing it because people with bad genes don't often post pictures of themselves online (the robot habitat).

It's a real woman, unfortunately

sooooo, that's a definite yes

If those are big hands for you that means you are manlet and therefore beta male virgin and its all over unfortunately

Handlet sorry

Her feet aren't very nice

yes, about 100%

As long as they are clean they are mine to tickle non

This is the best pic of her barefoot available, I don't like the shape

Attached: 20190114_113840.jpg (1120x2016, 366K)

There also a few pics of her shoesless in stockings

Attached: DdOoJ_FWkAAAZ1K.jpg large.jpg (1152x2048, 305K)

Oh come on, look at those little toes ready to be nibbled on. On the other hand the correlation truly to be made here is between her nutrition and the size of that chonky body

Man I hope you'll be able to fulfill your dreams

absolutely and that's a good thing. Only a mentally ill girl could stomach me and vice versa

There isnt much hope

Interesting original mr. dubs

not too bad reverse mr Bond

More like begging for attention

I am thankful that people with mental illness and extreme ideologies signal it heavily with their appearance makes them easier to avoid.

this is easily what 90% of fembots look like

Yep. Just skinny and not quuite as edgethot-y.

they are either fat or skinny.
this is more the chubby side

Let me guess, she has borderline, doesn't she?