The age of consent should be 12, change my mind

The age of consent should be 12, change my mind

Attached: 1420037725736.jpg (312x350, 19K)

Stop trying to spread this shit on here. You're probably that Hebrew or Muslim faggot trying to spread your filth.

12 years old still wouldn't touch your pp OP

I agree but 13
I would rather die than date a girl whos had previous partners. I didnt work my ass of for 12 years in uni just to have to date used goods.

12-year-olds are not mentally capable of understanding the gravity and consequences of sexual intercourse

I need the name of this artist. Fuck, I NEED it now!

"Of age women wont talk to me so I need the age of consent to be lower so I can creep on children instead because I'm a pedo"

Jesus warned us of degenerates going full mode in the last days.

Women are immature, it should actually be 25

Oh please i fucked a 19 year old football player when i was 11 and fully knew i might get pregnant
Stop with this "muh innocent children bullshit"

i'm none of that
>implying
this desu
depends on the person, i've met plenty of kids smarter than most adults, you kind of force this thing where you can't judge a kid because "it's too young it doesn't know any better", well teach it better then and treat it to it's capabilities, if it can't do any better that means your kid is just fucking retarded
sorry but i don't want used goods
hail mary was like 11 or 12, fuck off christfag
yes women are dumb and childish but who cares, if we did we would've made them into sex slaves and only used them for reproduction
based if true

You do realize that actual 12years old don't look like these lolis in your japanese cartoons right ?

Attached: 12 years old Ginny Weasley in COS.png (760x711, 623K)

"I saith unto thee, in the final days degenerates will goeth full mode." Gospel of user 1:23

Reddit
Tranny
Tranny

i don't like lolis, people under 11 are disgusting and gross looking to me but anything after 12 is just god tier, hell they even have tits around that age

Can a retarded 18 year old give consent?

a cute cirno has appeared in this thread
why are you confusing my cuties with yourself?

Attached: chiakistar1361820698.jpg (601x800, 215K)

>Marry was 12
Proof?

I don't believe there should be an age of consent at all. Rather, there should only be an age of marriage (16 years old) and sex outside of marriage would be illegal for both parties. The punishment for both parties would be practically the same as it is now for statutory rape, including registering as sex offenders. Bam, no more thots and used goods everywhere.

children are fucking ugly. Also: that shit actually psychologically damages them and in a lot of cases physically hurts them. There are peer reviewed studies about these things. It's objectively bad to have sex with children.

>The age of consent should be 12
>age of consent should be 12
>should be
But it isn't, but enjoy your pedocope while it lasts. I remember a dude in prison got curb stomped repeatedly and his teeth shattered out of his mouth like candy from a pinata. Nobody, even the guards, did shit. Everyone shook their head laughing while he cried holding his mouth while blood gushed out. Hell, even the medical personnel took about three hours to get to him. You're on your own. For weeks after, he hid in his cell but would get repeatedly beat with soap in a sock. Just remember: everyone is going to look the way when you get passed around like a phone charger. The writing is on the wall for you.

That's not what I'm asking but ok

Do you really think that pedophiles will listen to any argument of morality or how it could fuck up the kid? Pedophiles only care about blowing their load, they're cumbrains who are barely sentient.
There's absolutely no way that this is true, but it IS what pedos deserve, so have your (You).

a lot of teenagers fuck and don't give a shit
niggers fuck at around 13-14 and make babies to collect their free money and they live life without a care
fuck off with that prison scare shit

Attached: source-s-dude-trust-me-37765924.png (500x300, 42K)

This fucking dude needs some pussy, stat!

Attached: download.png (235x214, 7K)

>a lot of teenagers fuck and don't give a shit
niggers fuck at around 13-14 and make babies to collect their free money and they live life without a care
We aren't talking about kids fucking up their lives, we're talking about how grown men shouldn't fuck kids.

> Do you really think that pedophiles will listen to any argument of morality or how it could fuck up the kid? Pedophiles only care about blowing their load, they're cumbrains who are barely sentient.
Yeah good point

Attached: download (10).jpg (205x246, 7K)

It's fine if you don't want to "believe me". Nobody gives a flying fuck about pedophiles, especially in prison. Most people in there just want to do their time and get out. But the LAST thing they want to reconcile is that there are people out there fucking with children while there's nothing they can do from the inside-especially if they have kids. Their only thought is "that could be my kid." There's really no way around it. You'll get your food / clothes pissed and shit on plus get subjected to the worst behavior from the people that are in there the longest. It's literally a living nightmare in prison for a pedophile.
>fuck off with that prison scare shit
It's okay. You'd better save up money for commissary and have some left over for the therapy you're gonna need afterwards.

All of you keep confusing pedophile with hebephile

>implying there's a difference
Try telling this to the group of people that will be waiting to chimp out on you in prison. There's a reason why sex offenders get segregated into ""protected"" blocks. Word in prison travels extremely fucking fast, so they'll know what you're in for before you get there. Save up that commissary, lads! I'm warning you. If you have nothing to bribe with, you're going to be leaving prison a different person.

Attached: 1447864651257.gif (288x288, 396K)

Plenty of countries have the age of consent set to 14 or below, it isn't a rule given by some God, if I really wanted to go fuck a 14yo I would just move to Germany

You should be lynched change my mind

and it should end at 23 desu

Good thing I live in Germany bucko

My friend told me she lost her virginity at 12,
and that her 11 year old sister has slept with 2 men.

Women are whores

Attached: aNY3rKb_460s.jpg (460x649, 41K)

reminder that's she's 28

I think that loli shit is disgusting, but Tatsumaki is probably my only weakness

I'd agree, but only if kids were allowed to have full rights on everything, not just being fucked by some dude and pop out little goblins constantly. Not voting, but should be able to buy and own property, drink, go to whatever 18+ events. Work as well.. There should be no minimum age for anything. If you're allowed to fuck at 12,13,14, you should be allowed to do everything else that only the "adults" can do now.

>an anonymous poster on a containment board says that an underaged girl he supposedly knows talks to him about her sex life and has fucked men
Holy fucking shit change the laws right now and remove the age of consent. You did it lad.

Absolutely based
I fucking hate the fact that you can't just employ a kid to work for you, I was fucking pissed that I couldn't get a job legally and buy a new computer

dont be stupid, that would only encourage thottery at an even younger age

Mr Shekelstein, I will not allow you only to have that prime puss

>instead of fixing the problem lets all partake in uncontrolled hedonism and see who can fuck faster

>sorry but i don't want used goods

you're an actual retard, why not go for infants instead, you pedo?

I won't allow you to turn females into thots before they're 8

isn't that how we evolved though
lol u mad :3
what in the fuck

Why don't you start a movement for it then?
>b-but muh public shaming
>m-m-muh bullying!
So? If you believe it's right, why stop? People were shamed and ridiculed for advocating for nigger and women rights. But they still went for it and won. People in the shitskin regions constantly talk about new rights that get them stoned to death, but they still do it. Why don't you ever fight for the lowering of age of consent and form a movement? If you believe something is right, then people who are wrong shouldn't matter. You will never get that slice of purity if you just whine about it online.

>what in the fuck
lowering the age of consent lowers the age girls become thots/introduced to thotting

>lol u mad :3
I get it now, you're underage as well

>we evolved by doing it
>it's natural so we should do it
Get a load of this fallacy.

regardless of it girls would still fuck
i just don't want to respond to such a strawman
meh i believe it was better before we had the agriculture revolution

lmao at this pedocope. Pedophiles are known to have incredibly poor impulse control. Hell would freeze over before you bought a ticket to Deutschland just to fuck some miserable, depressed, teenager that doesn't understand you're preying on them because you can't obtain women over 18.
Have fun beating your dick to cartoons. The age of consent doesn't apply to transmitting or soliciting minors via an electronic device.

Attached: weseeu.jpg (650x360, 102K)

>i just don't want to respond to such a strawman
You don't want to respond because you have no counter argument you fucking pedo

>regardless of it girls would still fuck
its possible to change that now, it probably wouldn't be if the aoc was lowered

Better in what way? Expand on this.

respond do what? you have no argument you're just calling me a pedo, are you mentally challanged?
well because we were animals, we didn't need shit like computers, books or anything we just gathered food, killed for food and fucked some bitches, life was great because the only thing we need to care about was surviving. animals have it great, even though they get eaten and die of diseases they don't think much of it because simply they don't have the intelligence to, try reading a book about this topic, i don't have any recommendations though

hey, want a strawberry?

Attached: ev_0034.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Brainlet pedo doesn't even know what is own thread is about

That's a sensible proposition if combined with other measures to prevent sexual abuse.
So what other measures did you have in mind, OP?

>12 year degree

What kind of retardation do you got?

I highly recommend to try and live like that for a month or so and see if it's really great. It gets tiring.

Neither are 18 or even 25 yearolds. Really, when you think about it, AoC should be raised to 30

Attached: 1543950425800.jpg (732x558, 195K)

no, pedotard

Will never happen cause Epstein and the other elites want to keep all the cunny to themselves

with modern intelligence? yeah
with intelligence of an ape or even lower? it's pretty ok
i was just saying that our intelligence and our development is really not necessary
we can dream

Bassist poaster.

The age of consent should be 30.

imagine being a shota and fucking some older horny slut though

Attached: 115.jpg (1280x1871, 579K)

feminists and sjw want a sexless society

>he didn't play the game

cute cirno user, im sure you give her lots of hugs
3dpd kids are disgusting

Attached: 1565564377287.jpg (800x800, 79K)