Just Wanna Talk

Anyone wanna just chat here? Talk about what's on your mind, what you're up to today, anything you'd like to talk about, really.

Attached: 1553235299981.png (300x250, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197963890621/
reddit.com/user/nicholaspacheco/
discord.
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm gonna take the bus to downtown in a bit, downloaded pokemon GO to have something to do whilst I walk around, might go to the bookstore, I don't know yet

That sounds comfy. I love buying books, but I have about 600 all boxed up or around my house, I should read them...

Is that how you usually spend a day off? What kind of books do you like?

Today's my day off so I'm just reading and studying
Hope you're all doing well

Attached: 1522385330068.gif (320x270, 136K)

I'm taking my dog to the park.
Woof woof he says. He is happy.

Yeah, same, I have a few that I haven't read and are just waiting there for when I need to make a long trip so I don't get bored on the way there
Yeah, usually that or I stay in-doors listening to music, but mostly everytime I go out I visit that bookstore or a library that's like an hour away in walking distance from that bookstore, which I enjoy

Gonna go do groceries today. Thinking about buying a weed whacker.

Sorry, forgot to answer the second question, I like horror literature, but recently I've been getting into philosophy, yesterday I bought Antichrist by Friedrich Nietzsche and a translated version of The book of Enoch, I haven't read Antichrist, but I'm reading The book of Enoch right now

Life going alright.

Have a date with a fat girl from tinder & she said it's up to me to choose if we go out or stay at her place so I'm probably getting laid.

Saving up to buy a van to live in.

Attached: 1565474872141.jpg (720x720, 304K)

Can we get a picture of your dog in the park? Tell him we all said hi back.
Do you own your own property to where you'd need a weed whacker?
I own the entire Annotated Lovecraft somewhere, it comes with this whole collection of photos, essays, letters he sent, biography, as well as most of his written works.

I have Lovecraft's most written works in a collector's silverpage book as well, but I don't think it has photos, essays and letters. Yours sounds way cooler, how much was it?

*most of Lovecraft's written works
sorry, I'm a bit distracted right now hahaha

I wanna get drunk with somebody

Thinking about her again.
Getting better at distracting myself but occasionally a thought slips through.
Knew each other for 3 years, dated for half of that. Reconsidered my stance on marriage and was getting ready to ask her to marry me when out of the blue one day she tells me she's bored and wants to see other people. I tell her at first she's making a mistake but she insists it's because I'm jealous, but we can still be friends.
I tell her no and block her on all media after she moves back in with her mom. She started dating some guy I knew was a fuckbot and was going to end badly, which I watched unfold on her social media.
A week after her drama she texts me with "Hey", and I immediately block her. Haven't spoken to her in 3 months. Shits been hard because I'm only average looking and have terrible social skills, with the added bonus of just being completely apathetic to dating after the ordeal. I dont think I'll date again unless a chick approaches me about it.
I still love her and hate myself for it.

Don't let her get in your head, mate, she's absolutely not up to your level. You can do better than her, she doesn't deserve you after that. Good on you for blocking her, I'm sure you'll find someone else, user, just be patient

It was only like $5 at most, I got it at a thrift store.
What's your drink?
How old are you?

I got some rum so I'll probably pour out some rum and coke

29. Too old to play the game anymore.

Quads and a super good deal!
can this man get any more lucky!

Today a guy I know from college called me on the phone, we just chatted for like 10 minutes and then he said that he has to go so we said bye.
What was the point of that though, he could've just messaged me on facebook, or I expected that he had some business with me but he just wanted to chat a bit.
I haven't talked to him in months and it's not like we're close or anything. Am I just autistic and it's normal for people to chat on the phone?

Attached: 1536779242594.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

He wants your hole(s).

I talk to people quite often and even I think that's a little off
Is he gay?

I doubt it, I'm just an ugly white guy and so is he.
I dunno, I don't think so.

Attached: 1544017116406.jpg (512x512, 12K)

I'm going to draw a lot today, I feel like I'm starting to break through all the overthinking I do about art and just enjoy learning new things a little at a time.
I might have a bath and read for a bit too, I've been pretty tense and stressed this week.
And then in like 6 hours there's some Overwatch games Id like to watch, I can draw with those on in the background.

Comfy thread op, thanks

I'm feeling anxious, I need to leave now if I want to make it to a conference. I've been posponing this for months now, is it okay if I pospone it until monday, guys?
Also, nice thread idea, this should be a new general

How long've you been drawing? I keep meaning to go pick up a sketchbook and just draw for an hour or two per day but I'm learning a language right now and don't wanna tackle two new entirely different things in the same month
We have these kinda threads sometime, just pop in and chat about your day kinda thing
Go to the conference, what kind is it?

Attached: 1544547934863.jpg (872x1024, 120K)

Ok so long story short went on Reddit because i saw that there was a subreddit named gonewild, saw what it was and then discovered that my country has one.
There's a girl that frequently posts pic there and i messaged her this:

Have you been raised in a farm? Because you sure know how to raise a cock.
She responded with "haha"
So my question is what now? How do i start a conversation what do i say?

Also what i said was overly sexual because in a post she made she literally said " any men with big dicks interested?"

>Do you own your own property to where you'd need a weed whacker?
No but the grass is too tall.

Years and years now. I'm not great at drawing because I put 90% of my time into painting but it's still nice and relaxing to do sonetimes.
You should get a sketchbook user even if you don't use it much. I also draw in mine when waiting for a download or lobby, or best of all with baseball or something on in the background.

Just a student conference, I really don't want to go...

Can we see a recent drawing, user

Lying in bed about to play Monster Hunter on my day off. Wish I had a gaming bf to spend it with

Attached: b08cf5e2da70e38f5db3a073d1e227f3.jpg (479x680, 40K)

Well it's nice of you to buy it for where you live then, I don't have any grass (living in the desert)
What kind of student conference? I'm a college junior and never attended one of those
Is it for the Switch? I wanted to get it but I don't think I have the freetime to justify it

Man you said you wanted to talk so answer me

i woke up without my voice because i've been sick all day

my nose is constantly stuffed, my throat feels fuzzy and it hurts to swallow

>answering a Redditor
Feel better darling

Attached: 1544645753341.png (409x375, 7K)

talk and discuss with the teachers about future events or projects, I need to talk with this one teacher about the next exam, but I'm feeling very careless about my future, and this is very important for my future

You know this is important for you, why are you putting it off?

Nope, PS4. Might buy it on PC cause the communities are comfy.

Attached: 1565970153715.jpg (500x453, 94K)

Just another day not doing anything and hating myself

Attached: 24247722727.jpg (288x288, 25K)

I always assumed Monster Hunter had a pretty great roleplay scene but I've never gotten into it, maybe when I graduate
Why do you hate yourself?

Same
It's my first one since I never got to play the old ones growing up. I didn't even know there was a roleplay scene lol I just like beating up things bigger than me

Attached: 1562193027770.png (1392x968, 335K)

Sure add me here steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197963890621/ or message me here reddit.com/user/nicholaspacheco/

Attached: tub me.jpg (1080x720, 109K)

I prefer to write anonymously, which is why I'm on an anonymous image board

I mean, I missed it now, I'm going to have to wait till Monday. Maybe it's just I don't believe in myself or selfsabotage, either way it's pulling me down too often

I did this gondola and comfy environment on a drawpile the other day. The one on the left fishing and the one with a frog on its head are by other people.

Attached: gondolapile.jpg (1384x695, 328K)

I cast revival!

Sure. Atm I'm in state of realizing how mindless and useless playing vidya and watching cartoons/anime is (If to do it 24/7 and not capitalize on it by being a streamer or a youtuber). I really would love to learn how to do couple of things and do my daily physical exercises, but the lack of motivation and my weakness, that I'm trying to beat it really gets me down. I'm feeling like losing interest in life and I don't want to completely lose it

That's not really a normie thing, I personally would cringe out and hope that such things would happen less, because how awkward and uneeded that is

I think doing stuff helps make more motivation. Just start doing something daily, even if it's like 30 mins of drawing, learning language, instrument, whatever, and keep the streak going, you'll start getting more invested and interested in it.

I know it very well, the problem lays in starting. I know you just have to J U S T S T A R T it, I've been starting doing it sometimes, but it's really hard to keep track of it, it's my fault obviously, but I need to learn some mind tricks I guess or just grow some balls already and do it forcefully up till there will be no need for it

Attached: 1564481456.jpg (350x427, 56K)

Dont make it a big deal is something that helps for me. And make it more routine, like if you do your 30mins of whatever each day after you finish dinner, it's so easy it's laughable, it'll feel weird NOT to do it

Not taking it seriously, huh? Never thought of it in that way, I should try it although I've been putting a lot of preassure on myself that currently I've kinda no idea how to take it easier. Not sure, that it will help, but worth to try. Thank you, user. Also nice thread OP

Attached: 1556138238.jpg (510x604, 84K)

Fun and friendly Jow Forums discord! Join now for comfy times and frens!

discord.
gg/3uBs6mN

0op

Attached: e026ed9a49659bd0095487ce8b036ec4.jpg (564x791, 87K)

it's nice and cool outside today so i'm gonna go for a walk to the store down the road

Attached: 59e2f773a4786b48db4f9ac69e5bd36a.png (256x256, 77K)

He wants me out of his life apparently and I don't know what to do now.
There goes my only friend I've had.

Have you ever tried taking a caffeine pill? Those have changed my life, way better than anti-depression medication.
>shilling in an unrelated thread
Begone.

Texted the only dealer i know like 3 hours ago, asking him if he could get me 10 g ready that i will have cash for him on Tuesday max Wednesday.

He said he is at work and will call me tomorrow.

But sadly, last month it was the exact same situation and i waited for him for 2 whole fucking weeks and nothing came of it.

So the way i see it, i will spend 7 days waiting for him and then give the cash to some random :acquaintance: bullshitter who will give me too little.

Such is life

dont usually hop on r9k any much any more since reiko and the tranny army destroyed it... but i just got out of the hospital for an OD. Already high again. Fuck normals who care about their health. Love you guys

Attached: 1459786027175.png (800x640, 287K)

I drink coffee daily and they barely work on me now, since I've drank a lot of energy drinks. Caffeine sure does feels good, but energy drink meme bang wagon and my retardation left me helpless with caffeine.

Attached: tumblr_pszt0khDuZ1qcxzu2o1_540.gif (540x275, 1.32M)

How long've you smoked?
Love you too :3
No not energy drinks, that shit will fuck you up, I'm talking straight up 200 mg caffeine pill. The largest commercially available Red Bull only has 180 mg, so two pills have carried me every day for years

Started in summer of 2014.
Spent a total of 14 months involuntarily locked up in nut houses with no outdoors time since then.

Gonna keep smoking till i die. (or mature which i wont)

I WANNA SAY WHATS WRONG I KNOW WHATS WRONGB UT WHEN I TRY OT EXPLAIN WHATS WRONG WITH ME, IT FEELS LIKE THERES A GIANT BLACK HOLE WHERE THERE SHOULD BE AN EXPLANATION. IT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF. IS THIS WHAT AUTISM FEELS LIKE?

Sounds lovely, but did you had any chest/heart pains after taking them? Perhaps I should get them, although no idea where and I've no money, because I'm a NEET atm and waiting when I'll be able to start courses of bartender.

Attached: EByZQ_ZXoAEzTUB.jpg (1200x554, 146K)

Nah never had any issues. They're $3 for 90 pills at Walmart.

Holy shit, that's cheap. Though I'm eurofag

Attached: EButCwlXkAAJUhE.png (896x896, 11K)

W-what game is this from?

Attached: 44.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Come join this comf Jow Forums discord server now!

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

Bjy8

Attached: images (6).jpg (192x263, 13K)

First I want to thank you for this thread. Now I'll going to read it.

That discord is utter trash.

>shilling in an unrelated thread
fuck off

im hella crossfaded right now

there will always be someone out there drinking so ur technically never alone

If anyone wants an actual comfy server with people who will chat, join ours.

No stupid trap/gay bullshit
Movie nights

Come have comfy chats with fellow anons!

gg/enF4p5

Attached: billy.jpg (208x179, 11K)

fine server innit

Attached: 9fdfac2f6bfc09769ac5ec5494280946.jpg (160x160, 5K)

Character is from VA-11 HALL-A, very nice game, but the screenshot has been taken from Girls' Frontline. Basically these two games made a collab with each other.

Attached: 800px-VA-11_Hall-A_Login_background.png (800x450, 610K)

I really want to read a good giantess vore story but theyre all either too long or shit

Anybody ever have the feel where they're making it, and they know they're making it, so they have to keep trying, but things are just so hard anyways?

I'd recommend writing.com for their interactive stories but there's so much pedophilia shit on there it isn't funny

I kind of want to get in my car and travel around Europe right now

doin' great! thanks user.

I tried that site but holy fuck it always says FREE SERVICE IS UNAVAILABLE
That or the story is always incomplete less than halfway through

My brother came back from his career life college stuff for awhile. I might hang out with him today.

Been having a rough time with the kids lately. Cried while playing OSU! because I missed all the nights I spent with games and just myself. I love them more than anything but sometimes I miss being alone.

I went to the doctor this morning and I'm decently healthy. I was worrying myself sick about it because I'm fat and have anxiety but now I feel good.

I highly, highly recommend some of their stories man. The toppest of top tier shit can be found but you really do need to comb through it.

If you insist ill try it some more. Thanks for the good vibes and being open minded man, have a good day

you ever feel sad when you see ads for clown shows? i feel like the world as a whole had become too jaded to the point where the innocence of something like a clown show will be lost on everyone but the youngest of children. i can't even imagine myself pretending to enjoy something like that even just for the sake of my hypothetical children. but i guess that's what growing up means. to laugh even though you have no reason to. to put on the mask of a fucktioning member of society in the face of the reality that there is no such thing as society.

I have no clue what you're trying to write here. Life is hard, yet you see progress and continue? That's just basic stuff.
Whereabouts do you live?
Older or younger? Do you attend college at all?
How old are they? Congrats on getting some.
How fat are we talking?
Do kids even like clowns past maybe age 5?

About 90% of the reason I don't join these servers is because I'm
>married
>attending university
>employed full-time
>own a car
>have multiple close friends
and as a result I'm either kicked immediately or it weirds people out to the point where I leave.
Are any of your servers any different?

Attached: 1564955036504.gif (500x364, 317K)

They're 3 and 4 very young and require a lot of attention.

Attached: IMG_jht2d2.jpg (167x166, 15K)

Yeah I've noticed that having a life in any form weirds people out?
>You're such a fucking normie you have a family.
> Wow I thought you were like us turns out you're a normie lmao

Like it's not possible to find love if you have niche interests or something.