Remember robros, it could be worse, much worse, you could be ginger

remember robros, it could be worse, much worse, you could be ginger.

Attached: good-god.jpg (474x355, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only thing worse than being a ginger male, is being an indian one.

this guy is a woman now

If I were ginger I could be a gorgeous pale hairless twink and at least I'd get sex from men.

but user... I am. It's really not so bad though.

Attached: its all so tiresome.jpg (900x900, 60K)

>t. woman
It's not fair, you guys get borderline fetishized and we get jack squat.

heh, nah I'm a lad. Me and my brother were both spared the orange curse of death though. Mine is this strawberry blonde kinda thing, and his is deep red

>tfw ginger
its hell
all of my gfs were chinese or japanese because white women dont even see me as a human being

Attached: 15245645745.jpg (1600x900, 149K)

Can someone explain the ginger fetish to me. Every true ginger woman I see has a super blocky face.

Be my ginger bf please

are you a female born girl with a vagina?

>tfw mexican ginger male
god gave me the finger. Even niggers are held in higher regard.

I dont get it , why do people hate gingers?

because you don't have souls lmao

it all started with this shitty southpark meme
then people discovered that 99% of male gingers are ugly as fuck
they also realised that gingers never fight back and just swallow all the shit they get
boom they have found a new victim

its fun to beat the weak, it makes you feel superior

yes
I'm ugly as shit though

most ginger guys are fatties and allergic to sunlight. They have uncanny pale, sullen skin by default.

It's a pity that people don't appreciate them. As an Asian bottom fag I can say that gingers are easily the best hung of all whites, rarely to do they have a little micro peen like blondes or dark haired whites. With a ginger 99 percent of time you're guaranteed to be pleased and not have to deal with the BBC nigger smell. White roasties are dumb but I'm kinda glad because it means more for me.

as the world gets hotter, gingers are gong to be the 1st to go desu.

>bragging about being gay on the internet
I don't think it was possible, but I've found a group of people more subhuman than gingers.

>tfw ginger
>tfw empty feeling all the time because no soul
>tfw can't go out in the sun without risking heat stroke
>tfw look like a literal vampire and muslim neighbors would make fun of me for it
>tfw thinking of becoming an actual vampire now and embracing my fate

shut up, daywalker you litterally can't claim to be a robot.

dunno about burgerland but in bongistan we've been bullying gingers since the Roman times.

I thought the meme was dead

Attached: dark extreame feel.jpg (500x500, 21K)

Is it really that bad ?

Now I know that the real postal dude is brown-haired but the other two postal dudes are gingers and are pretty based and attractive too.

Attached: Dudes.png (746x371, 442K)

Cope more subhuman micro penis dark haired nigger tier mutt. The kind of hatred you have for gingers is the same as you have for niggers, it's all jealousy because they are better than you.

We could unironically genocide gingers just by opening up the shades.

Keep on coping jealous incel with teeny tiny Asian tier dicklet.

Maybe in America, in Europe it stopped being a thing when I became an adult. As for women, most don't care, there's a few that dislike it, and a few that go crazy for it. I have based ginger with blue eyes and neither ginger parents so I don't have the 'look' so maybe i'm not the right subject. I've slept with an average amount of women in my 33 years though, relax my dear ginger zoomers.

Fun and friendly Jow Forums discord! Join now for comfy times and frens!

discord.
gg/3uBs6mN

Attached: images (3).jpg (190x266, 11K)