If money was no issue, how would you live?

If money was no issue, how would you live?

Attached: disney world.jpg (3614x2460, 1.76M)

In a two room apartment with a huge bed and a great PC and peripherals to spend all my time on. I'd probably still eat the same shitty food.

The first thing I'd do is build a disgusting game rig with 4x RTX 2080 Ti because I'm a manchild at heart

I'd snort coke and fuck different bitches everyday.

Attached: 1562620935638.jpg (180x281, 9K)

I would use that money to kill myself

Somewhere near the sea, in a nice inlet or something. Other than that the rest can stay the same, my room is nice, the house has a modestly sized garden, not too big, not too small.

Attached: 1562486633564.jpg (900x1200, 131K)

>private island on a lake because fuck getting eaten by a shark while swimming
>giant rock climbing gym all for me and anyone I let on island
>indoor bowling alley/basketball hoop because I've always loved the nostalgia of being a kid playing dodgeball with his friends during gym and I also like shooting hoops
>giant gun range/larp spot that would take up most of my island. I would go full stalker at night with nightvision goggles and a lot of guns
>2 "pleasure maids" that would live with me on my island. Not talking much about "sex" maids. More just lots of massages and a kind hearted woman to talk to.
Also lots of drugs. But not the degenerate ones like meth. But lots of mushrooms/weed.

>how would you live?
Alone, in the woods.

Trailer park with 3rd gen Camaro and drink Michelob ultra in my beer stained wife beater.

this. this is the way to do it user.

Attached: 1565915926716.gif (220x220, 17K)

Pretty much the same way I do now except I'd never have to worry about money ever again.

like gatsby.
id unironically die like gatsby too. alone with no one at my funeral

In my big house in the first martian colony.
May aswell put that money to use.

more booze
more vidya
more anime
less stress
I could at least take one anchor out of my life

>mushrooms/weed
>not degenerate

user I

the same way that I do now

If money wasn't an issue, I would live in a little house/cabin in a snowy mountain in a small village.
I would want to get a cheap PC aswell and play old vidya with my crt.
I dont want to live luxurious, I am a simple man.
internet connection should just be enough to watch some video in 720p or 1080 with pretty okay bit rate.

Attached: snowyCabin.jpg (1080x1350, 388K)

user those drugs don't have long-term health issues. I only use edibles and vaping for weed so no lung problems. And mushrooms don't cause any physical problems like meth does.

yeah they do buddy

Would live in a small home in an older city and have the ability to travel into the wilderness to paint pictures. Money would be no issue, so i would be able to afford more expensive paints like genuine vermillion and YInMn Blue. I would spend most of my time painting.

Attached: BE839A56-9650-4934-95F7-62178EBE52AF.jpg (335x399, 43K)

Most people think like this.
>if I ever win the lottery I'm just going to live like I already do just with no bills/rent concerns
But then you win. And then a switch in your brain flips and everything you have seen that you want will start pouring in from your sub conscious brain. Looking at /comfy/ threads and some beach house with an indoor pool that goes through a cave and leads to a hot spring. Or a traditional japanese house located in a volcanic-heated hotspring in the middle of a snowy land with a massive fireplace. There is a reason most wealthy people have so many different mansions in different locations and own private jets to get around.

>buy big patch of land
>build wall around it, like the wall in Gaza
>make my house in the middle
>order every thing I need online
>never see another person in my life

Proofs. Because all the studies show that thc has no long-term affects on the body. There is a risk that if you have dormant mental illness prior to using, weed will bring it out. Same for mushrooms. But the positives outweigh the negatives by a massive margin. Humans have been using weed for thousands of years. There was just last month an over 8,000 year old village discovered where a pipe with marijuana resin was found. Weed and psychedelics were seen as the link between the human mind and the spiritual. It wasn't until Nixon's war on drugs that they were seen as anything but good. It's good though that these last few years have been calling out that bullshit and legalizing weed all over.

Exactly. Hallucinogens usage will exacerbate mental health problems towards a crisis-level disaster

In the woods. Id make a small town with a medieval kind of town powered by solar amd wind power. People living in my town will make their living by learning skills required to maintain the town. Everything will be provided for them as lomg as they keeps operating. I will live in the outskirts overseeing the town in an average sized mansion. I will also build an underground system for people to use in case something really bad happe s which will also be completely self sufficient it will be used for food production instead of having farmland and ruining the asthetic. Ill also attach huge sentries on the outside walls. Well have good internet connection by having our very own radio tower. Id like to keep the town rather small like at about 100 who would be specifically selected. Id also have to build a sewer system but I dont know how Id do that. I dont want our shit to just ruing a near by river or something

Attached: store_medievaltown_screenshot_01-1920x1080-26e4d2bba565091d99a094983784af90.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

I would get a really amazing apartment in downtown of a big city like NYC or LA. You know, a really luxurious place and location and in the middle of where everything is happening. Go to a lot of cool bars and clubs, fancy restaurants, and have people over for nice drinks. I really want that kind of luxurious city lifestyle. Will never be a reality, unfortunately.

Attached: 030D069B-EDC8-44A6-8C65-5AFB57CC5085.jpg (1004x622, 84K)

If you have them. I will admit it's risky for someone with mental illness to use, but for some people, it's psychs/weed that help them manage.

In an apartment with a spacious kitchen and bathroom. Maybe somewhere in the city. If money wasn't an issue, then I would want the fastest/highest quality internet anyone can afford. If the internet quality depends on where I live, then I would comply by moving where it's suitable.

money isn't an issue

Same man, same...I am so envious of people with amazing rigs. I would buy the most powerful PC parts and gorgeous monitors...thinking about this makes me depressed. Wished I was rich

Sweet oil prince please give me a million dollars

On the road. Travel all over the united states in a decked out all terrain vehicle. Stay at the nicest hotels when I don't feel like sleeping in a tent or in my vehicle. Go to all the national forests or other nice spots to hike. Since I have never been pampered in my life, I would go to the nicest massage places and saunas. After all this, I would probably go to Japan. I would have 2 places I would live. One in Tokyo so I could have the best foods and have the non-cancerous commie actual city life. And then a house in a traditional and old village where I would go to just relax and enjoy the peace.

Abandoned warehouse with my personal hackerspace with industrial 3d printers, CNC machines, full pcb assembly line, fully kitted garage for car mods, personal server/computer farm for AI, etc.

I don't even have 100k in the bank. But I have a house, I have a job, I have steady income and I have good education. On top of that I don't have any expensive habit so yeah, money isn't an issue

My frug of choice is paint thinner. I cannot think as quickly as i used to, but it is all good.