So, tell me, what is your excuse about not being able to get a gf? And why does this guy can?

So, tell me, what is your excuse about not being able to get a gf? And why does this guy can?

Attached: 111.jpg (466x594, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate this notion that if you don't have a girlfriend you ain't shit.
I don't want a girlfriend by choice because I'm a fucking mess and need to get my life in order.
I don't give a shit if other people less attractive than me are in a relationship.
I don't base my self-worth on having a girl on my arm and getting laid.

Post more pics of his gf, she looks qt and I want to look at her and pretend she's mine.

Absolutely presidential mindset, my friend. Don't let these normalniggers shame you into anything different. This is the correct mindset to have.

Chav McKenzie has zero inhibitions and lives a life that women find exciting.

OP can you honestly list some reasons why having a gf would be important? Rightnow I'm in college and struggling to find a job, so in what way would a girl make any of it better?

well for starters i dont have a chad chin like his

Who is he? Looks like a normal guy who should be able to get a gf, unlike most of us.

does he get half price shoes or does he have to buy them both and throw one away

>wears thrasher
>doesn't skate
I'm not a faggot ass poser, that's why

Attached: 61607096_2326517024262885_5111636934652153562_n.webm (480x480, 326K)

looks like the next shooter

that is my first question as well

Pop and trick on my cock

>And why does this guy can?

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 64K)

i'm ugly retarded and mentally ill no self-respecting girl would date me, can't blame them either

He's better looking than me and looks like a turbonormie

I look like someone who has the 'tism, which girls generally aren't into

Attached: great minds think alike.jpg (502x659, 47K)

I'm a short fatass and no woman wants me, it's that simple

He's white I'm not and if you're a minority you have to be 10 times hotter than your white counterpart to even get a chance

Maybe he has a cool story. Maybe he doesn't mind sharing his girl.

No excuse, just won't do the things necessary to have any kond of human relationship. Im content with an isolated lonely life. Having a girlfriend may seem great but like everything it has drawbacks. And to me they don't outweigh the positives

I base my self-worth partly on the value the opposite gender puts on me, a value that is paid out in things like relationships and female attention. Most people do aswell. Involuntarily not engaging in these activities is missing out on a major part of tge human experience and is seriously a reason for suicide imho

He only has one leg, and I'm not sure if I want to cut off my leg just to get a gf.

his gf is an Attention whore and this is why she is with him ,,....

>Chav McKenzie
I googled him, but couldn't find anything. Is he famous or something?

Any popular England kid looks like that image. Fucking robots.

Come join this comf Jow Forums discord server now!

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

Bcoep

Attached: images (12).jpg (175x288, 7K)

11/10
I wish there were more posts like this

Attached: 1537235255916.jpg (540x539, 69K)